Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 19. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
The best thing to do is holding it and be active on their telegram to know more about what happenings to it's condition in the market. And if the amount of the Airdrop you received is a not that big I'd rather sell it to add it in my currency that I really like to invest with my money, but it is in good amount better to hold it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
September 16, 2018, 09:26:49 AM
Do you get so many coins from Airdrop? In most cases, coins are not paid. Those that paid nothing do not cost. Or sometimes the withdrawal to the stock exchange becomes meaningless.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 09:04:22 AM
exchange immediately because I know many examples when the coins sank 200 times
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 09:01:40 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

getting a coin from giving an airdrop gift is like getting a coin that has no value. As for the coins given by Airdrop prizes with prices, I will sell them immediately, because usually the coins will drop in price if many participants sell them in the market. therefore, if you get a coin airdrop, you just release it as long as the coin still has a price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 08:12:06 AM
Now that the market are falling I think it is better to hodl our portfolio because we cannot make any good profit if we make an investment this red market condition. Try to keep monitor the market and look for better opportunity at this moment of bearish and dont get panic because everything will be back to normal and will rise back again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 08:11:14 AM
This is definitely your own choice. For me, i keep holding the my airdrop tokens, which I believe has a good project and  which i believe it will be valued. But if i not trust project, than i selling this airdrop tokens and buy different tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
You have to hold some airdrops over two years in order for it to be valuable.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 08:05:27 AM
Hold till they rise
copper member
Activity: 294
September 16, 2018, 08:04:04 AM
For us in the best way to get a lot of profit, I suggest you can hold it for a while, especially when the price is low because the price of bitcoin goes up and down too well. so you can be patient waiting for him.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 16, 2018, 08:01:32 AM
I always hold my coins until they rise or they not reached till there ico price but most of coins I have hold for long term like 1bto 2 years.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 16, 2018, 07:59:53 AM
Coins and tokens I get in an airdrop is sometimes no value or low in value. But there still tokens in an airdrop that is worth to hodl and wait for the increase in value. You are lucky if you get an airdrop that has a good value.

Airdrop with good prospects is still a gold mine. I'm trying a lot to at least get something from airdrop.
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 07:57:16 AM
It actually depends on the coin, the market status and market activities during that time. All these would help me come up with the decision whether or not I will sell or hold the coins once I get them.
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 07:56:17 AM
I like to make an exchange of the coins I possess and hodl In fiat currencies. Being a little financially incapacitated, I stand to sell all my coins so as to get financial stability.
Activity: 8
September 16, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
I think it is totally your opinion what to do. Analyze the market properly and take your decision.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 07:05:39 AM
You should take your own decision after monitoring the market condition.
Activity: 9
September 16, 2018, 07:04:38 AM
Just hold them and sit tight for future to get good money.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 06:59:08 AM
I think if you want to try for cycling your money, then split your money and invest it other sectors. Otherwise just hold them.
Activity: 10
September 16, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
I will simply hold them up.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 16, 2018, 06:14:32 AM
Coins and tokens I get in an airdrop is sometimes no value or low in value. But there still tokens in an airdrop that is worth to hodl and wait for the increase in value. You are lucky if you get an airdrop that has a good value.

I would recommend that you participate not only in airdrops but also in bounty campaigns. There, too, you can earn good money.
Activity: 70
September 16, 2018, 06:10:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: