Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 23. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 01:57:43 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
Trading will help the market, holding just earn profit for yourself, in my opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 01:55:40 AM
it all depends on the project you get this token. most often, I try to wait for the project to become more famous and the token will increase the price. when the value is low it is better to hold it but if the value is great I think it is time to exchange for big profits.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:54:03 AM
Depends completely on the undertaking as though they have a decent guide with a strong group that are hardworkers and have a strong hardcap I'm going to definetly hold that token however in the event that the group isn't so centered around the venture and showcasing, more often than not I offer that token immediatly as I would prefer not to expect any dangers by holding it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 01:49:56 AM
This is a big reason why you hold it and or not to sell or exchange the coins or tokens at this time because of the hierarchy of downside which keeps on prevailing. It will lose all your efforts in coin you must keep it for the long time when you sell it this time of bearish market.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 01:48:36 AM
If I have new tokens right now then , as we look at the market is in deep red then it is better if I will hold it ,for it create much loses if we tend to exchanges it with this kind of market , it will cost loses ,so we just set to pasds yhis red market before going to exchange it immediately.
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 08, 2018, 01:46:40 AM
Right now I think the best thing to is to hold the token and coin and wait for the market to recover and also a little bulll run will help

Well if you badly need money or you are in a bad situation that need money, take it sell it but remember you loss a big portion of your money, its not ideal to sell now, the price is too low. Just wait and keep hodling. Its too early to give up.
Activity: 121
September 08, 2018, 01:42:51 AM
Right now I think the best thing to is to hold the token and coin and wait for the market to recover and also a little bulll run will help
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
September 08, 2018, 01:17:24 AM
All cryptocurrency value today is down. So whether you sell it or trade it is the same. It will still guarantee a loss. So I suggest to hold and wait until cryptoworld recover, in this we can avoid loss and maintain a good profit.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 01:09:15 AM
It depends, because sometimes the aridrop coins don't have price, and when you get some airdrop coin that have price exchange it don't hold it.
Activity: 133
September 08, 2018, 01:06:53 AM
the result of airdrop is usually not too much, in my opinion we are more immune first, it is also important to keep the token price fixed at high prices, so we do not sell or exchange
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
September 08, 2018, 01:06:37 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
It seems to me that it is best to sell tokens as soon as you get them because the prospects for the development of many coins may not come true

I agree with you, it is better to exchange to ethereum than to hold it as a token because ethereum will increase soon and the tokens still unpredicted when it can increase. so if I have airdrops and I see that the price is good, I will sell it to get ethereum and hold it for a long time until the price can get up to the high price.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 01:06:28 AM
If you saw that this coin has a big potential to boom then much better to hold it than exchange it but if you saw that this coin is worthless then sell it because this will give you nothing beneficially.
Activity: 304
September 08, 2018, 12:56:21 AM
It seems to me that it is best to sell tokens as soon as you get them because the prospects for the development of many coins may not come true
Activity: 532
September 07, 2018, 02:45:04 PM
Tokens that you get for airdrop should be displayed on the exchange and put them orders. Tokens received for the bounty company, I would sell half at once, and half left in the long run.
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
As these are airdrops coin exchange will be better. Because most of the people do not research on airdrops coins. But if you find a good amount of coin than you should research on coin's potentiality, popularity,ICO value and all other things.
Activity: 272
September 07, 2018, 02:32:30 PM
I think you can hold it back in the future, because market growth is also less stable, so you will also get more profits with higher price increases.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 07, 2018, 02:30:48 PM
I do not think that now is a good time to store coins. The coins I bought for long-term storage brought me big losses. That's why I'm actively trading, not storing coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

As of the current situation of the market right now, it was best to hold your coins rather than selling because the price is very low, you can also invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit.
if you get some bad coin or a coin you do not trust it is better to sell it and get soemthing better that it
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
i think that it depends on the exact coin i get so i think both variants are okay but i still prefer holding if the cpin is good enough
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
September 07, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

As of the current situation of the market right now, it was best to hold your coins rather than selling because the price is very low, you can also invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: