Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 2. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 27, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
Well, are coin you got from an airdrop is enough for pay market fee? Cause what i know airdrop not giving many coin. So why not just hold. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
October 27, 2018, 11:26:26 AM
I will hold it if price down under ico token sale.but if near with ico price i will sell it.not for long time to hold bcause we know many crypto price going down and we dont know it will back.i will hold just for popular coin that was have name on cmc rank
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 11:19:19 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
You should hold it. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are good in the market. Investing in them is rather a better idea. But just don't be in a hurry.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 27, 2018, 10:41:58 AM
I think it depends a lot on the Coin and how well the ICO did, if they didn't have problems and they didn't usually delay the coin a lot because I know it's going to gain some value, but on the other hand if it's been a disaster and in such an important period they didn't take care of the details like communicating well with the community, then that's coming to a very disastrous end for that ICO and I'm selling as soon as I can.
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 10:38:12 AM
Particularly if it comes airdrop I keep them in the future , can cost a lot of money , but now to sell these are always a penny
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
why you hold it while you can already exchange the coins.but depending on what coin you have.if thier is a change to convert the coins in good price why not.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
October 27, 2018, 09:48:41 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

sory, but in my opinion its depends what kind of the coins,,
if you got a good project by airdrops,, just hold it,, but if not i think its better to convert it to bitcoin or eth as soon as you have a chance my friend
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
October 27, 2018, 09:46:37 AM
The only thing we can do right now is to hodl it. Because selling coins now won't bring you any profit. Or if you took part in bounties, it will bring you few bucks. Wait for the green market and your portfolio will increase.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 09:41:40 AM
It would be much better to convert them to a stable permanent crypto coin so that their is no possibility of loss. Exchange them to any crypto coin of your choice, which you feel can give you maximum profit.
Activity: 574
October 27, 2018, 09:41:11 AM
I think now is the right time you can buy and hold the altcoin, because market prices also go down, so you can wait in the future at a good price, so you will get a lot of profit
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 09:36:43 AM
Hold it will be the best pick here but there are also some things that need to be taken into consideration and that is the kind of coins you are holding and how the project is doing in the market right now. If you are holding a coin that you think is going to die out or is going to get delisted then the best thing would be for you to exchange it for a better coin but in the end you still have to hold the coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
October 25, 2018, 10:17:16 AM
it depends on the project, before selling it is advisable to study the project and its future prospects ... there is no one common solution for all projects, I sell something at once, that lies and waits for the high point ..
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 25, 2018, 10:15:57 AM
It is not always worth immediately selling the coins received from the airdrop. My friend sold airdrop hydro for pennies, and then this airdrop rose in price to 2,000 usd.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 25, 2018, 10:10:52 AM
Many people say to keep their assets, but I think that 50% of their cryptocurrency needed to be fixed in January. So we always diversify risks. What would then not sit and cry, as many do?
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 25, 2018, 10:02:11 AM
I am for the exchanging because it is very convincing and suitable to maximize the income with the lower risks. Holding is not actual now in accordance to the increasing market.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 25, 2018, 09:57:32 AM
Holding is better here I am sure, because exchanging has higher level of danger in the case of losing money which is connected with the changing of price.
Activity: 243
October 25, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
You should see what coins that you get to hold it. Do some research, is it a bad or a good coins? Will it give you more profit if you hold them for longer or not?
If it a good one, you can hold it until its price is increasing on the market
Activity: 264
October 25, 2018, 05:43:37 AM
As my experience I simply says that if the value really decrease I would choose to hodl for a while but whent it goes high I will sell it automatically.
Activity: 308
October 24, 2018, 07:40:34 AM
All the coins that I get from the bounty companies and the airdrop I do not sell, I keep them until better times!
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 03:30:27 PM
Sell that part to go to breakeven, and the rest hold at, for any case. No one knows what might happen tomorrow. Suddenly you sharply will need money.
Pages:
Jump to: