Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 24. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:22:31 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
I always sell directly because I don't always trust the coins I get. So I in any case will be the obvious advantage of and not lose anything
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:53:55 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

It depends on the tokens that will be given to me when I join an airdrop, if it is a token where its team is big and always active, then I guess I would hold it and wait for a little longer for its price to go up, but if it the exact opposite of what I've said, then I would not hesitate on selling it once I've received it.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 12:41:06 PM
More than 90% of all airdrops sheer slag which has no prospects, but even among airdrops come across interesting tokens. Before selling tokens obtained from airdrops, it is necessary to study the project in more detail and then make a decision.

Yes, we need to study wether the coins have potential to grow or will just disappear soon, for me the thing I always do is sell half and hold half hoping the price will continue to rise
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 12:19:26 PM
More than 90% of all airdrops sheer slag which has no prospects, but even among airdrops come across interesting tokens. Before selling tokens obtained from airdrops, it is necessary to study the project in more detail and then make a decision.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 12:17:06 PM
It is important to research on the project that you would be joining when deciding on whether or not you should hold or exchange right away. It is important to look at three aspects of a coin; understanding of an ICOs value, the team behind the company, and the interest of people in it. It would also be helpful to scan their white paper for more information and to be able to gain understanding on what they intend to build. By this, you may know if a certain coin has a potential to grow its value or not.

Better to know all the details of any project you are participating for before it is listed in any of the exchange for us to know or decide if it's good to sell it directly or hold a little more time.
Activity: 95
September 07, 2018, 12:09:43 PM
To my own view, if the  price of the coin you've got will decreased and if you study and know that the coin you hold will be valuable in the future then it better you hold it as long as it takes, do not rush to sell.
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 11:55:49 AM
I will hold the received tokens for a reward. because now I do not see the point in selling them, I will wait for the market to grow.
Activity: 119
September 07, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
I do not think it is a wise idea to rely on the hints when it comes to your profits / money I mean, would you really trust your money to the words of a just stranger? Yes, you can look at some things but not completely and blindly believe it. So whether you sell or keep you sure that in the end you will do what you think is right, that way you will not regret anything.
Activity: 119
September 07, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
You can trade it on the off chance that you feel that the coin you are trading it for will wind up improving the situation than the coin that you are right now holding. That is a decent route for you to profit. I don't figure you should offer any of your coins now however. Market costs are much too low for anybody to offer their coins, it's anything but a decent move to offer your coins
Activity: 104
September 07, 2018, 05:26:13 AM
You can not just keep altcoins obtained in this way, unless of course with the PoS is not a good profit. The most important thing is time to sell and buy and so on new, that was at least some profit   
Activity: 420
September 07, 2018, 03:21:14 AM
HA HA! I think some of airdrops now are not useful all the way because I have a lot of airdrops tokens and all of them didn't give me even a small amount of money to pay a small fee's from my transactions but some of all airdrops now are potential one if you are lucky to have it then hold it maybe you can earn profit to it.
Activity: 65
September 07, 2018, 03:17:31 AM
That is a decision on your part to make. I've had some coins from airdrops that were massive like months later after the end of the airdrop. Imagine if I'd sold immediately after, I wouldn't have gained anything. But its still your decision to make mate.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 03:11:27 AM
The market is now influenced by bears, so the price of coin is slightly higher than at the end of 2017. The best option now is to keep them as long as we are patient leap we will have profit
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 03:10:04 AM
If I get it and at that time my cheap price will hold it until I feel that the price has given me enough profit. but I have failed several times in airdrop so I left airdrop. I don't want to waste time for a few failures.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 03:01:33 AM
I'm still holding the coins with a thinking that its value would reach its peak. Some of it has not yet entered the exchanges and still waiting if it can be sold for a reasonable price. But all in all i still have much coins that need to be sold.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 02:55:40 AM
On the off chance that the airdrop tokens originate from a honest to goodness and can possibly ascend later on, I would hold it and sit tight at its cost to develop as opposed to offering it after it's recorded in the trade. On my experience, dominant part of the airdrops that I got are shitcoins or had a next to zero an incentive by any means. Inquiring about the source that offering an airdrop would be an extraordinary help since you will distinguish the true blue one.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 02:54:43 AM
All the coins I received last November, I have already successfully sold, on the same winter growth. As for the new coins, I holding them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 02:44:38 AM
As my experience shows, I almost never got any profit from airdrops, even if I waited long enough. If you do not have any practice In trading in the market and do not understand the movement of prices, then there is simply no reason to wait, sell immediately!
Activity: 71
September 06, 2018, 10:26:30 PM
It is really not a good time to sell it now. The price is too low. You can get too little, so it is still held for a long time. I hope that there will be a turnaround in the second half of the year.
Activity: 29
September 06, 2018, 08:51:57 PM
What is clear is that I will exchange my token. But I have to look at some aspects, especially coin market movements. If the market situation goes down, I prefer to save my token and wait for it to get a high coin price. Thirdly, when it arrived, I would sell my token at a high price according to the high market conditions at the time.
Pages:
Jump to: