Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 50. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 11, 2018, 01:23:09 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

if I personally will definitely hold it until the coin price increases and gives me profit.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:20:42 PM
there must be a target when the token we have got ...
if the development of the token starts to look better in the sales that I will do so I will save the maximum first ..
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 01:17:19 PM
When I have gotten a token and it has been listed on an exchange I check the prize on it, if it meets my requirements and the prize are good I would  sell but if the prize are poor I would hold to some extent to see how things goes
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:13:48 PM
Personally if it has value when it enter exchanges I will flip it but for a more stable token. If the coin is hype then I would sell it and when the price goes down and the team is still active then I might buy some again because it may become valuable in the future. Basically it concerns tokens which already are on a coinmarket  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 180
August 11, 2018, 01:12:20 PM
It really all depends on the project.  Some coins need to be dumped while other stored away for safe keeping.  I suggest getting in on the telegram channel and read how the team deals with the crowd.  You usually find out quickly if the project is worth while or not. 
Activity: 117
August 11, 2018, 01:10:34 PM
I would hold them and wait for their price to increase and giving me more return for holding. I am pretty sure of they have a good development then the price would be better.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 12:56:59 PM
Do you mean the free tokens from airdrops? Commonly, if the tokens are listed on an exchange, i will sell them immediately. For, many people are also doing the same. In this case, i will only pick the right moment to sell the coins when they are on exchange.
But it would be far better to hold it because there is a big chance or possibility of earning a large income or profit in this kind of business and industry because of increasing demand.
Activity: 129
August 11, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
In the crypto currencies market, the subcoins section devalued too much. so you can buy big coins by selling subcoins. i think you hold these as ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 12:46:48 PM
Do you mean the free tokens from airdrops? Commonly, if the tokens are listed on an exchange, i will sell them immediately. For, many people are also doing the same. In this case, i will only pick the right moment to sell the coins when they are on exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
I think that depends on the needs of each, but if my calculations are too little or too cheap I will hold and wait a while until it rises again. The key is not in a hurry, if you want to sell you have to really think about the benefits to be gained.
Activity: 63
August 11, 2018, 12:20:56 PM
It depends you should research about that coin and it will be easier for you to decide if that coin has potential to hold or just to sell it i mediately
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
My first move will be assuring that I have potential coin and not shitcoin. Checking the possible is necessary to make sure what will be I holding for. Exchange or hold for much better result is the choices. It depends on what kind of coin it is.
I think it's much better if we hold it back because there is a big chance or possibility of earning a large amount of income or profit in this kind of business and industry because of increasing demand.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
My first move will be assuring that I have potential coin and not shitcoin. Checking the possible is necessary to make sure what will be I holding for. Exchange or hold for much better result is the choices. It depends on what kind of coin it is.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 12:02:04 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
It depends on me sometimes when I really needs funds and the coins from airdrop that I've got I will sell it but if not I will hold it atleast 6 months or upto 1 year until the coin release a big news about their projects. Ofcourse I based it also what I've search with the coins I am holding it or what I got from the airdrops.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 12:00:24 PM
I will sell as soon as possible, the token from the airdrop is almost worthless.
keep in mind that not all airdrop coin is worthless. sometimes they are good coin to holding
but you must be able to choose the good one, ofc it's not easy todo
Activity: 22
August 11, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
We need to know the price first if its high the market rate then i will sell but if its low the market then its better to hold. And sell it in a high price.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 11:56:40 AM
I will sell as soon as possible, the token from the airdrop is almost worthless.
Activity: 161
August 11, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

Holding is also a very profitable strategy but we as an experienced bounty hunters we also look for that coins potential. If we found out that the coin is lacking with potential then selling is not a bad option if ever we received that coin.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 11, 2018, 11:55:10 AM
it depends on you if youll hold it in a long term or make it because some of us is selling it faster than holding it until the price will pump in market.

Honestly it all depends on us, in our situation. Of you really or badly need money right now then its up to you if you exchange it or not, but if you exchange it because you are scared then its a big mistake.
Activity: 153
August 11, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
it depends on you if youll hold it in a long term or make it because some of us is selling it faster than holding it until the price will pump in market.
Pages:
Jump to: