Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 51. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:25:34 AM
all is upto you. if you are looking for a instant profit sell it when it gets. but if you are not hurry hold the coins and sell it when value got increased. but it is a risky.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

before taking a cdecision you shoul check the project first. if it appears to be a sucessful project on long term, then i guess you should hold, if not, you can still hold them to see what happens with the price because you can never know.
Activity: 68
August 11, 2018, 11:02:21 AM
It will depend upon you that you want to sell your coins or to hold them for future. If you cannot hold your trust in crypto then go foe sell. But if you want to make large profit, hold the coins for future for rising the price again.
Activity: 210
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 11, 2018, 10:56:25 AM
in this market - do not see anything else how to hold coins until better times! I think now is not the best time to sell!
Activity: 294
August 10, 2018, 02:36:30 PM
The market of crypto currency is only being formed. Altcoins will cost more than once. So far, I'm investing in Altcoins.  Wink
Activity: 24
August 10, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

The decision depends and varies on every individual/investor. Personally, I would hold some of the projects which I think will be utilized in the future by looking at their roadmap, their whitepaper, the behavior of the community involved, the investors' interest, and the team's commitment to the project in a bid of trying to make it a success.
Activity: 189
August 10, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
I will hold my coins if they are one of Lamden, Power house and Cardano. These are my favourite coins and shall rise in value as well as earnings and profitability. Exchanging it will not be fair.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
if you think the air token is a sign you can fly to the moon why do you have to sell it? You can hold it and wait for your coin to fly to the moon. For me I prefer to hold it because now the market is a little disappointed.
Activity: 173
August 10, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

Mostly the amount of tokens we received from airdrops is very small so must better if we hold it for long term until the market value will rise because we can't afford the big charges during sending in an exchange sites due to expensive charges.
Activity: 185
August 10, 2018, 11:20:33 AM
Guess I would rather hold it. It also depends on the coin by the way. If the coins are good, like PRG, ICX and NEO, then it is better to hold them because they shall increase in value really soon.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
If you have shitaltcoins in bear market, sell them and exchange it to bitcoin and ethereum and hodl them in long term.
Activity: 132
August 10, 2018, 09:26:30 AM
I think that now is a very bad time, in order to sell something. Everything is very cheap and in my personal opinion, now it is necessary to buy and hold on the contrary to the next bull trend.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
August 10, 2018, 09:26:25 AM
in my opinion to be able to get a lot of profits you can exchange quickly rather than just holding a hold you better trade quickly. take advantage of the situation of existing price movements.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

In my Opinion, I'll hold for now. The market is down
brand new
Activity: 0
August 10, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
if I want to hold back the free coin I got from the Airdrop I don't want to sell it first. because I'm sure the price of Coin Airdrop will continue to rise. so when I think the increase has already occurred. then I will sell it. so I get more profit.
Activity: 23
August 10, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
I think hold it if thw price is low for more profit. And if the value is high i think you should exchange it grab the oppurtunity.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
August 10, 2018, 09:22:26 AM
depending on how many coins / tokens we get, if the tokens are large and worth it for sale I will immediately sell them, but if the tokens / coins that we get are only a few I would prefer to hold until the price goes up Wink
Activity: 93
August 10, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
To exchange or hold it depends on the coin owner himself. It is very necessary to study the project first before you support. If based on your research, the project is very promising then you should hold it because its value might pump up. But if you think the project is a failure, then you should trade it immediately after you recieved it.
Activity: 147
August 10, 2018, 09:19:49 AM
I will rather prefer to exchange it than to hold it, the current state of crypto doesn't encourage it
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 03:07:01 AM

I don't accept anything from the airdrop and I think it's the right time to leave it, because following the airdrop is just a waste of time. it's better to invest because the results are clear.
Pages:
Jump to: