Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 52. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 12:54:31 AM
I try to participate in the best airdrop, a lot of airdrop is just trash . Prefer to sell as you get
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
August 10, 2018, 02:10:35 AM
99% of airdrop turn out to turn out to shit. let us even evaluate the success of the airdrop. How many airdrop get even listed not to talk of being listed in great exchange. if you are lucky to get token from airdrop that get listed it is good to sell immediately before the price fall. most coin from airdrop do not rise they get dump and become delisted from major exchange so the ball is your court. by the way airdrop this days do not give huge coin. it is really hard to see anyone of them giving upto $100
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 02:00:42 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

I will sell directly if I have value, but if for example there is a possibility that in the future the value will be higher, I will hold and wait for that time. because I'm sure the selling panic isn't good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 01:58:24 AM
Trading can give you a good profit. But then it is risky because it requires researching about the trend in which token will grow and increase value. Good thinking . I choose to hold now and wait for the perfect timing , the time when all crypto and market recover.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:58:01 AM
Currently, you should Hold it. When the market cap increase, the price will raise, so you exchange it.
He should hold the coin.. The money could get lost after you notice your transaction fee. Just remain holding.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 01:56:16 AM
Just hold it because in the mean time it will dump very low then you will loss profit if you sell it now, better to hold it and sell it in high price in the future or in the following months just keep investing and hold
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
August 10, 2018, 01:44:59 AM
It depends on your feeling, if you think your airdrop tokens can fly to the moon why you must sell it? You can just hold it and wait for your coin to flying to the moon. For me i'd rather hold it because right now the market are a little bit disappointed.

yeah, i do agree with you.. i remember those days that tokens from airdrops are really worth and have a good value in the market, that was 4th quarter last 2017. so, much better to hold if you have signal that your holdings are in great progress or in getting listed to a big volume market then that's the time to sell.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 10, 2018, 01:28:48 AM
It depends on your feeling, if you think your airdrop tokens can fly to the moon why you must sell it? You can just hold it and wait for your coin to flying to the moon. For me i'd rather hold it because right now the market are a little bit disappointed.
Activity: 268
August 10, 2018, 01:19:22 AM
I sell some coins at once if the price is good, but if I see potential in the project, then I am ready to hold these coins for a year.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
August 10, 2018, 01:15:22 AM
I try to participate in the best airdrop, a lot of airdrop is just trash . Prefer to sell as you get
It will be a hard decision if you only joined a good project's airdrop. Because if the project is really good and will be interested and used by many people the price will rise.
But if its a hype airdrop like what e-btc was , then sell when people are still want to buy it, well you already know that kind of project doesnt have a future.
Activity: 420
August 10, 2018, 01:01:04 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
I think you should sell it immediately when you get the token. I used to hold a lot of tokens from ICO projects and they were really bad. it will take more than 3 - 5 to grow and bring profits to the investors.
But with the bad altcoins, it will be eliminated from the Crypto market because of inability to survive.
Activity: 560
August 10, 2018, 12:59:07 AM
Airdrop coins are coins that I get for free and without any effort. It's all because of my luck. If you are one of the lucky ones to get an airdrop coin then I will hold it until the price of the coin or token is good (at least equivalent to the ICO price). I'd better wait patiently for a good price than I sell the token and I only get a small profit. Moreover, the token price can be above the ICO price, so I will immediately sell it. The key to exchanging tokens requires calm and patience so that we are not affected by issues that will only make us wrong in making decisions.
Activity: 64
August 10, 2018, 12:53:33 AM
If you have an urgent need then you can sell it to meet your needs. But I think you are better off doing research, and if the tokens you get have good potential, then you should hold them to get maximum results.
Activity: 94
August 10, 2018, 12:44:37 AM
I think I should trade it as soon as it reaches the price you want and buy it when its price has fallen. This is very important if you want to exchange and re-own the coin
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 12:28:36 AM
It relies upon the project so initial step is get information about project in the event that you think it's great at that point hold them generally its better to Exchange them. What's more, on the off chance that you hold them at that point frequently check the cost of that coin.
Activity: 323
August 10, 2018, 12:25:54 AM
As I go through the crypt of almost 6 months, for me our coins or tokens holding are dependent on the market's height and chin. so basic logic if market is high why you go to longturm your hold. Get out because the market is high. but if the market is low. we are the only ones that we call hold. you're just simple.
Activity: 653
August 10, 2018, 12:17:58 AM
I am receiving thousand airdrop token on my wallet, I will exchange and sell of my airdrop token if have listed on market however the airdrop token is never worried for me. I think I get token and altcoin by free without investment and getting is fast so I will sell it.
Activity: 350
August 10, 2018, 12:15:04 AM
Bitcoin price at the moment is cheap so its not a good thing to exchange. Hold bitcoin or buy more to average your loss if you want to exchange if not then buy and hold.
Activity: 31
August 10, 2018, 12:11:51 AM
Thats the part i always really get confused about. I will feel like trading would make me loss probably because i know one or two persons who are hodl. It just makes me feel i could have made more by hodling
Activity: 171
August 10, 2018, 12:08:40 AM
Make sure every decision you make on the market is decisive to the value you get. Usually, I tend to keep a penny as they have more than 5 exchanges to increase the popularity as well as the value that you will receive. Recent market trends are not suitable for sale.
Pages:
Jump to: