Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 104. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 14, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

I prefer to keep my coin in my wallet rather than exchange site because it's tottaly safe specially if you use offline wallet and any time you can sell your coin in any exchange site that you want to trade your coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 14, 2018, 06:15:26 AM
the best and safest deposit of coins in exchange or security markets is a stronger step to make withdrawals just go through the stages and you can know the price of the up and down movement of the coin at any time.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 14, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
I always store my coins in wallets for security.
I'd rather lose small amounts of money for fees between wallet and exchanges than get hacked on an exchange and lose everything.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 06:07:42 AM
I think if you want to keep the coin long you will use the wallet to keep the coin, if you frequently use them to trade, we will choose the trading floor, the important thing is the trading floor there is always the risk of theft
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 14, 2018, 06:06:43 AM
I both hold coins in exchange and wallets. Cause both have security it depends us how we carefull to our step to prevent getting our password so
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 14, 2018, 06:03:14 AM
I hodl most of the coins in my wallet, and on the exchange are only those coins that I'm going to sell in the near future
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 14, 2018, 06:01:03 AM
Exchanges wallet-maybe it's very risky because we know there's news that other people who experiencing their coins gone or not on their exchanges wallet . Better to set 2fa incase the other people want open your account to ythe exchanges site so you can warn.

Wallet is safe but count to think of it what if you need to sell your coins as rush you need to send from wallet to exchanges site and need confirmation to use it.

Remember the safety is how to protect your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 14, 2018, 05:54:56 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks
Holding your coins in exchange is a very bad idea. Exchange only for trade not for holding your money in any exchange. Try to use the wallet for long-term holding and don't click any phishing site and don't forget to keep safe your private key.
Activity: 57
March 14, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
Looking for your ideas on what makes a good exchange and how you choose where to trade.  Please respond to the survey at this link, so they'll know what you think: https://gnosis1.typeform.com/to/K65QZD
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 08:41:20 PM
saving a coin in the wallet means we still have a chance if the price of our coins goes up and I think it is safer but if we keep in exchange there is a chance that we follow the closing exchange or not operate anymore
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 06:51:30 PM
Exchanges can be hacked, so they can't be trusted. All of these exchanges have been having some sorts of problems. So, wallet would be a safe option. In my opinion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 13, 2018, 05:31:27 PM
if you want to secure your coins .. always try to use offline wallets !!
Offline wallets are the most secure wallets that someone can have. If they have a wallet that is online they can lose that money even when doing nothing at all.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
March 13, 2018, 05:24:00 PM
Because I recommend long-term investment, you'd better use a wallet because the wallet is more secure and it's very likely that the trading platform will be hacked.
I would use a wallet before I would use an Exchange because the coins on an exchange is owned by the person that owns that exchange. A wallet is personal.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
if you want to secure your coins .. always try to use offline wallets !!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
March 13, 2018, 05:15:24 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks
I advise you to have 3 wallets. One for work, the second for exchange on the market and the third for the permanent storage of tokens and money. After this you have to purchase Ledger nano.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
March 13, 2018, 05:13:26 PM
Wallet of course. Why would anyone place his fund in the hand of third party who may or may not take neccesary step in securing your fund to tge best of it's ability. If your fund is held in the wallet, you have total control and you can have a rest of mind.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 05:08:47 PM
I prefer to keep each coin in their official wallet than leaveing all of them on exchange. It is always safer to hold it in wallet but it requires a lot of effort and hard disk space to store all that wallets, the cons is it's troublesome to move them if you want to sell some of them.  I don't like leaving them on exchange because there's always risk of hacking and your account can be suspended for some reason.
I fully agree with you, it's calmer for me if the coins are in my purses. Crypto exchanges many times cracked and not always users received their money back, and if money was returned, then after some time. Yes, it's more complicated, but more reliable.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
March 13, 2018, 12:08:57 PM
I think it is better to hold your token in a wallet. It is more safer in wallet that in exchange. You must put it only on exchange if your are going to trade it. That is what the best thing you must do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
March 12, 2018, 01:31:48 AM
I prefer to keep each coin in their official wallet than leaveing all of them on exchange. It is always safer to hold it in wallet but it requires a lot of effort and hard disk space to store all that wallets, the cons is it's troublesome to move them if you want to sell some of them.  I don't like leaving them on exchange because there's always risk of hacking and your account can be suspended for some reason.
Activity: 25
March 12, 2018, 01:29:09 AM
better keep in exchange, because you can increase your funds, so far I keep it in exchange. because if I save in the wallet can not produce anything, and I will use the funds to increase my funds.
Jump to: