Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 99. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 04:34:11 PM
if I do not want to hold the coin in the long term, then of course exchange. And if you keep that cool wallet
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 04:30:35 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks
I prefer keeping coins in a wallet. You don't need to open wallet for each coin, just one ether wallet can be enough. Exchanges are not very safe to keep coins, because of the hacking attempts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 03:28:05 PM
At all - better wallet, you can control what is going on here without conflicts with exchange, and if you still want to daytrade - you may send some coins already from the wallet to exchange.               
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 12:40:06 PM
If i was you, i would keep the funds on a wallet if i want to keep a coin/token for a long term investment.
If you can earn dividend/airdrop/fork coins it is better to have them in a wallet.
If you only bought a coin for short term, i would let it in an exchange.
I also would let the coin/token in an exchange if the withdrawal fees are too expensive.
A coin at start may be worth less that $0.01 and the withdrawal fees may be too high.
I would keep the coin in the exchange until it gets a better value and then transfer it into a wallet if i want to keep it for a long term.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 12:38:10 PM
If you want to often trade then is better to have wallet at the stock exchange. And if you want to just invest and forget for a long time, then it is better for each coin separate wallet. Also I advise to protect yourself as much as possible from hacking and so on.
Activity: 420
March 19, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
Saving the earned coins is very important, I will keep my coin in the exchanger when I want to sell it, and the safest place to store the coins already earned is in the personal wallet.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
March 19, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
Hackers can hack into a wallet, and your account on the exchange, if you do not follow the rules of security on the Internet.  Therefore, it is better not to keep your money in one place.  Divide them into parts.  Keep something on your wallet, and some part on stock exchanges.

I don't agree with you. What is the point of holding a coin in exchange if you are going to hold it long term? I see no point to keep anything in exchange unless I am going to use it tomorrow or the day after. Everything else is in wallet, period.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 10:57:59 AM
it seems like a good thing for now I better choose on the stock because if it is on the market I believe the security on altcoin that we have will be more secure again.
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
March 19, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
If you want your coins in your control then use wallet but if you trust exchange then keep it in exchange however it's not good to put coins on exchange.

Wallet is always safe and secure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 06:51:09 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

Thanks

What is better for you to decide what you want to keep or trade on the stock exchange. I prefer to hold coins until better times, until they grow in value.
Activity: 98
March 19, 2018, 06:36:20 AM
I think wallet because it is good for long term uses but if you are a short term trader why not go for the exchange and but you can do use this both for bigger profits
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 19, 2018, 06:30:08 AM
if you are a long term holder take a hardware wallet and keep all in it and
if you are a day trader or if you are trading 3 or 4 times in a week you can keep you fiat and currencies on exchanges and if you are going to do that keep them in separate exchanges
Activity: 25
March 19, 2018, 06:27:18 AM
Be carefull with Exchange but remember you have to paye fees when you move out of the Exchange.
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 06:25:56 AM
Wallet is safer
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
March 19, 2018, 06:15:09 AM
I have a question.

Thanks
It is obvious that it is safe of you will keep your coins in wallet and not in exchanger. The purpose of wallet is to store your coins, the reason why it is not preferable to store your coins in exchanger because there are exchangers that have low security and hackers can hack all of your coins.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 19, 2018, 06:11:35 AM
It depends on the objectives. If you want to trade obviously there is no choice but an exchange.
But to keep coins, a wallet is much better: although apparently it is more risky, because you have no protection, you have everything under your control.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
March 19, 2018, 02:54:16 AM
They 2 are good choice, it depends on what you want to use on it
If you want to secure your coin and want to make a long term invest .. You can save it on your wallet for better security
But if you save it on exchange you can trade it every day to make another profit, for your long term investments

Exchange or wallet is okay to save your money on there but always beware of Scammer !!
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 02:40:40 AM
Hackers can hack into a wallet, and your account on the exchange, if you do not follow the rules of security on the Internet.  Therefore, it is better not to keep your money in one place.  Divide them into parts.  Keep something on your wallet, and some part on stock exchanges.
Activity: 350
March 19, 2018, 02:32:01 AM
I will rather to choose exchange instead of wallet because through exchange I can obtain a daily basis of income unlike in wallet all earnings are depends on the ratio of the currency and electronic coins.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 18, 2018, 03:23:01 PM
You have to learn the rules in crypto. Never leave your coin in exchange always withdrawal them to your wallet to avoid unforeseen circumstances. Make you you have the private key of  which ever wallet you choose.  Having  ur coin on exchange  means that those coin belong to the exchange  cos the decide what happen to it.
Pages:
Jump to: