Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 44. (Read 8741 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:46:05 AM
If the investment is a short-term investment, you can keep it in a stock market account. Staying in your wallet is more expensive than trading. You must pay commission and transfer fee. Long-term investments should be in your wallet, safer than exchanges
Activity: 79
June 04, 2018, 09:45:08 PM
Nothing is better. You need to know Do you want to hold for long term or short term. If it is short term, whatever you use. If it is long term, I think you should consider about your coins's security, you should use wallet, specially, hardware wallet.
Activity: 280
June 04, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
In my opinion it's not the best idea to keep all the money in only one place. That's why i prefer to keep tokens on several wallets and also on several exchanges.
Activity: 89
June 03, 2018, 11:53:16 AM
To let your coin stay in your wallet exchange if your wallet is off line. Maybe the best is keep your coin in both to avoid instant lose if there will happen to one wallet.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 08:20:07 AM
I think every thing has its advantages and disadvantages. If it was me, I would choose to keep them in wallet. Because it is absolutely safe and no one can know it. However, if you keep them on the exchange, you can freely trade whatever you want. That is the advantage of it
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
June 03, 2018, 08:13:55 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks
The main advantage of the wallet is that it is Your personal wallet. The downside is that you can not be sure of your computer, how safe it is from viruses. And the risk of being hacked.
The exchange stores a lot of tokens and we should think that there is an excellent security system. But on the other hand, Your tokens are controlled by someone else.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
Actually I prefer to hold my long term invesments part in wallets. Another part of money I'm keeping on other exchanges that I can trade them. But if we talk about security, I thing keep money in wallet safest thing, because some time exchanges hacked.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 03, 2018, 07:50:53 AM
I keep my coin on the exchange, because if later suddenly the price goes up I do not have to bother to transfer from wallet to exchage, simply direct open sell
Activity: 560
June 03, 2018, 07:32:59 AM
To keep the coin in the wallet for profit is a long process but safer. I keep 50% my coins in wallets to and will keep them.
Activity: 292
June 03, 2018, 07:22:18 AM
If I personally prefer to keep the coin in the wallet, because I think keeping the coin in the wallet is more secure than in the exchange.
Activity: 116
June 03, 2018, 06:59:36 AM
If the investment is a short-term investment, you can keep it in a stock market account. Staying in your wallet is more expensive than trading. You must pay commission and transfer fee. Long-term investments should be in your wallet, safer than exchanges
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 06:53:34 AM
If you want an easy money and is willing to take a risk you better keep your coin in exchange since what you will do is day trade. If you want to do a long hold and want to keep the coin safe then put it on a wallet.
Almost no one chooses to hold their coins for a long time on exchange. The safety is better done by self-control, so wallet is a good choice in this case.
Activity: 197
June 03, 2018, 06:37:09 AM
If you want an easy money and is willing to take a risk you better keep your coin in exchange since what you will do is day trade. If you want to do a long hold and want to keep the coin safe then put it on a wallet.
Activity: 134
June 03, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

Thanks
It's better to keep them in a hardware waller which is easy to acess at the sametime safe from phising tools which may get your private key.
Activity: 18
June 03, 2018, 06:33:41 AM
If you want to hold the coin for long term, better transfer it to wallet. i would suggest to use Hardware wallet like Nano S ledger or Trezon.

For trading, you could keep it on Reputed exchange like Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance and bitfinex.
Activity: 280
June 02, 2018, 10:54:00 AM
Keep some money on the stock exchange, some of the money on a cold purse. Situations are different, hackers, special services, scammers. That is it. If you are long term holder, don't keep it in exchange. Keep it in wallet, the best is hardware wallet. Smiley

Yes I keep it on exchanger, but only those coins that I trade. And I also keep coins for a long time on my wallet because I want to save it and exchange in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 02:56:35 AM
I have a question.

Thanks
for me exchange local better than wallet,in local exchange i think more safety and when you lose the data you can go to offcial of local exchange to back up it like in my country exchange
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 02:46:21 AM
I have a question.

Thanks

Me too, I use Myetherwallet or Metamask. It's really user friendly and has a lot of security for Ethereum personal Wallet,
it's really very helpful for everyone when using Myetherwallet, it's very easy to use.

Activity: 18
June 02, 2018, 01:23:08 AM
I think it's better to keep money in a wallet. Once the trading platform is hacked, say goodbye to your favorite coin. Although it is advantageous to use COINS in exchange, you can easily trade if the price of a coin suddenly rises.
Activity: 168
June 01, 2018, 05:09:55 PM
I think it all depends on the level of risk that you are willing to accept, of course I'll write everything that is more reliable to store on a purse but to overtake coins there is also not an interesting occupation, so it is better to have both there and there
Pages:
Jump to: