Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 58. (Read 61090 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Does Exmo have any kind of leverage tools? I can't seem to find any?
Activity: 54
I just noticed, no fees for using the Raiffeisen SEPA system in Euros! That's just awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
You have USD on your exchange, does that mean that you also accept American clients?

We have USD on our platform because it is the most popular currency. Unfortunately, due to new US licensing laws, Exmo can not accept users who are United States citizens.  

Thanks for your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 13
You have USD on your exchange, does that mean that you also accept American clients?
legendary
Is there a limit on the amount of IP addresses I can have in my list of IPs? If I have like 20 of them will that be though of as suspicious by the site?

There is absolutely no limit on the amount of addresses in your IP list. You could have hundreds of them if you like.

Thanks for your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 45
Is there a limit on the amount of IP addresses I can have in my list of IPs? If I have like 20 of them will that be though of as suspicious by the site?
Activity: 28
I really like using Exmo. The functions are very easy to use and the trades are so fast!
Thanks Exmo.
legendary
Does Exmo have any plans to introduce gold/BTC pairing?

No, I am afraid not. This type of offering is not one of our goals.

Thank you for your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 5
Does Exmo have any plans to introduce gold/BTC pairing?
legendary
I see the limits for using USD with OKPay, Perfect Money, Payeer, and AstroPay, are these daily limits?
How long do I have to wait to make another transaction with the same pay system?

Those limits you see are per/transaction. That means you may repeat your transaction at the maximum amount immediately after making each one.

Thank you for using Exmo!
Activity: 54
I see the limits for using USD with OKPay, Perfect Money, Payeer, and AstroPay, are these daily limits?
How long do I have to wait to make another transaction with the same pay system?
Activity: 36
That sound very interesting! I will definitely try that out.
legendary
What is ex-code? I noticed it in my wallet?

Ex-code is a method of transferring funds between Exmo users without commissions. To create your ex-code you need to go to your Wallet and there select "Send ex-code". You can also send and receive ex-code, in any currency within Exmo.

Activity: 25
What is ex-code? I noticed it in my wallet?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
looks very smooth, very excited to check this out Tongue
legendary
I would like to top-up my mobile phone with bitcoin. Can I do this here?

At this moment we only offer mobile top-up options for CIS countries. However, this will change in the not too distant future.

Thank you for you interest in Exmo!
Activity: 40
I would like to top-up my mobile phone with bitcoin. Can I do this here?
legendary
I would like to know if the trading fees are visible before I make my trade?

Yes, the commissions are prominently displayed before you execute a buy or sell order. However, when using the exchange mode the commissions are already calculated in your new balance and are not displayed separately.

Activity: 5
I would like to know if the trading fees are visible before I make my trade?
legendary
Do I really have to verify my account?

Actually, you don’t have to verify your account to trade with Exmo.
The verification process is only required when you want to use money wire transfers in US funds or if you want to you use the SEPA payment system.
These are bank requirements for conforming to international anti money laundering laws. 

Thank You for your interest in Exmo!
Pages:
Jump to: