Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 60. (Read 61090 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Oh yes, I see it now.

Thanks for your speedy answer.
legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
Yes there is. Often overlooked at the bottom of any main page on our site you can see the title "Learn More". Directly below it you find the word "FEES"

If you click on "FEES" you will see all of our payment methods and their associated fees on one page.

Thanks for your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 44
Regarding fees, I noticed that if I click on different payment providers in my wallet I can see their fees. Is there an easier way to see all of the different fees in one place, or do I have to keeping clicking on the deposit and withdraw tabs to see these fees?
legendary
From what I can see, Exmo is targeting people who speak either Russian, English or Spanish. Why only these languages?

The reason for these specific languages being used by Exmo has to do with our market plans. Exmo began in Eastern Europe providing a badly needed service to a wide-open market. It was there that Exmo gained valuable experience and built a solid client base, mostly Russian speakers from Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia and Russia.  After this, we began to target the European market and Latin America simultaneously. In order to facilitate such a task we needed to update our site to include English and Spanish. Ultimately, we plan to accommodate as many languages as the market dictates.
For this, only time will tell us which languages make the most sense to incorporate.  

legendary
I was just wondering if you accept people from anywhere in the world? I am from New York, could I trade on Exmo?

Exmo welcomes anyone from any part of the world to work with our platform. However, its not completely up to Exmo, as each country regulates bitcoin in their own way.

New York for example has developed their own bitcoin licensing system, and due to this system, Exmo can not accept users from New York.   

Thank you for your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 49
From what I can see, Exmo is targeting people who speak either Russian, English or Spanish. Why only these languages?
Activity: 54
I was just wondering if you accept people from anywhere in the world? I am from New York, could I trade on Exmo?
legendary
Is there any chance to have PayPal as a deposit option in the near future?

The answer to your question depends solely on PayPal's return policy.  As you know deposits can be reversed with PayPal.
So the answer to your question is yes, but the when and how is up to PayPal.

Activity: 36
Is there any chance to have PayPal as a deposit option in the near future?
legendary
is there any chance that your transaction fees will increase in the near future?

We don't have any plans to raise our commissions in the near future, if that's what you mean. As you know Exmo does not charge any fees for its services.

legendary
Are there any plans for a mobile app?

A mobile APP would be a logical extension of our platform. Naturally, we have thought about creating this feature many times before.
 It's all a question of timing. You can be sure that when Exmo decides the time is right for a mobile APP,
we will notify our users on our "News" page at https://exmo.com/news/ as well as on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/exmo.market

Great platform. I am satisfied of my recent deals here.
Activity: 20
Are there any plans for a mobile app?
Activity: 56
i just made two trades using Exmo and i just want to thank you for the excellent service the site provides
Activity: 55
is there any chance that your transaction fees will increase in the near future?
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Could you explain the logic behind your bitcoin wallet having a minimum deposit limit of 0.01 BTC? And even then, why do you keep any deposits below that amount but not credit it to a user's account balance instead of refunding it? You seem to promote yourself as a wallet service so a minimum deposit limit is kinda absurd. It would be understandable if you were only an exchange.
Activity: 45
Hi there, I would like to have more explanation about what the universal wallet is? Thank you for your time

A Universal Wallet is a secure wallet, (a central location) from which users can buy/sell, trade, exchange, make deals, and access merchant services.
It is extremely user-friendly and it also allows users to customize their own security.
It was officially launched on June 8th 2015. https://wallet.exmo.com/

http://s23.postimg.org/7z5945z8r/Banner2.png

Thank you very much for the answer, I like to trade on your website and really enjoy, especially when I am getting answers to my questions.
legendary
Hi there, I would like to have more explanation about what the universal wallet is? Thank you for your time

A Universal Wallet is a secure wallet, (a central location) from which users can buy/sell, trade, exchange, make deals, and access merchant services.
It is extremely user-friendly and it also allows users to customize their own security.
It was officially launched on June 8th 2015. https://wallet.exmo.com/

Activity: 45
Hi exmo, Can the password change cause a delay with withdrawal? if yes, could you please explain, why so?
Pages:
Jump to: