Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 61. (Read 61090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
Do you have any rewards programs other than referrals?

Our referral program is the only reward we offer at his time.

Thank you for your interest in Exmo!
legendary
Are there a maximum number of trades one can place?

No , there are no limits on the amount of trades you can make.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Do you offer margin calls?
Activity: 56
Do you have any rewards programs other than referrals?
Are there a maximum number of trades one can place?
Activity: 20
I'll check with my bank what happened there. Looking forward to use your platform!

I contacted my bank and can confirm that the delay in my transfer was indeed an issue with my bank.

Dear knokee.

Regarding Exmo Support Ticket 46075:
Upon the creation of your support ticket yesterday, we immediately requested our bank to begin an investigation.  Then today, while we were checking our bank statements, we saw that your transfer had been completed and it was automatically added to your balance. Please contact your bank to inquire as to the delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

http://s7.postimg.org/8ifjl69ln/Banner2.png

Thanks Exmo!
The transfer did indeed complete.  Smiley
I'll check with my bank what happened there. Looking forward to use your platform!
legendary
My experience with Exmo has been terrible.
I'm pretty new to bitcoins. But recently I decided I wanted try out trading on Exmo. After getting my account verified I did sent a SEPA-transfer to fund my account. According to the Exmo-website it can take up to 12 hours before receiving the funds.
So after 24 hours of not receiving my money I got slightly worried and contacted support.
Their first message:
Hello! Please, send us details of the deposit.

I did. This was their reply:
Transaction time up to 12 hours! Please, check the time of the this operation.

I pointed out (again) that I made this transaction over 24 hours ago. Their reply:
Hello! Your request have been passed to the technical department. Please, await for the answer in the nearest future. It will be sent on your e-mail.

That was about 1 day ago. I'm still waiting...
It has been over 2 days now since I made the transfer.
No communication from Exmo Support and no money.
Not fun  Embarrassed

Dear konkee.

Please provide me with your ticket number, so I can solve this issue.

Dear knokee.

Regarding Exmo Support Ticket 46075:
Upon the creation of your support ticket yesterday, we immediately requested our bank to begin an investigation.  Then today, while we were checking our bank statements, we saw that your transfer had been completed and it was automatically added to your balance. Please contact your bank to inquire as to the delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Dear konkee.

http://s7.postimg.org/8ifjl69ln/Banner2.png

I did send you the number in a pm
Thanks!
legendary
I'm pretty new to bitcoins. But recently I decided I wanted try out trading on Exmo. After getting my account verified I did sent a SEPA-transfer to fund my account. According to the Exmo-website it can take up to 12 hours before receiving the funds.
So after 24 hours of not receiving my money I got slightly worried and contacted support.
Their first message:

I pointed out (again) that I made this transaction over 24 hours ago. Their reply:
Hello! Your request have been passed to the technical department. Please, await for the answer in the nearest future. It will be sent on your e-mail.

Not fun  Embarrassed

Dear konkee.

Their first message:

Not fun  Embarrassed
If I am sending funds to further credit my account, am I entitled to an invoice? Undecided
Are there any restrictions on using Exmo?
Are your mid market currency rates buy or sell rates?
legendary
I got a bone to pick....why won't this go under like other bitcoin operations?

I got limited patience for programs that are trendy, what makes EXMO stand out above the rest

Firstly, not all bitcoin operations as you put them, go under. It seems that every time an exchange has a security problem, the media jumps all over it and that is what people will remember. You rarely here about the success stories. The media is much less interested in those. However, if anyone is interested in a success story, then perhaps they should pay attention to Exmo. Since 2013, Exmo has been able to stay ahead of those devious individuals, whose sole purpose is to hack bitcoin sites. We have no intention of ever succumbing to such sabotage. 

legendary
how regularly do you update the website?

Our platform is constantly in a state of flux, this is simply the nature of the business.  As for major updates, they tend to happen roughly once per/month.

legendary
Can you trade on Exmo from anywhere in the world and will more currencies be added?

As we have mentioned in our Press Release, we plan to add GBP to our Wallet shortly.

We don't have any other plans to add other currencies at this time.
legendary
Oh yah, is Paypal ever going to be allowed for deposits?  What about debit cards?

It is well known that PayPal has a return policy. It is mainly because of this policy that deposits cannot be offered through Paypal at this time.
 Debit cards are not allowing deposits either, this due to security reasons.

Can you trade on Exmo from anywhere in the world and will more currencies be added?
I really like your website, it is very user friendly, informative never mind the fact that it is a very nice looking site...what was the main reasons for starting Exmo or the inspiration behind it?
Pages:
Jump to: