Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 62. (Read 61090 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
how regularly do you update the website?

legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
...also, how long does it take for the money to appear on my end when I withdraw?  I don[t want to be sitting in limbo for days on end

The length of time it takes for your funds to appear in your bank account will depend on the type of payment system you use.

Please contact the individual payment provider for details.

Activity: 46
Oh yah, is Paypal ever going to be allowed for deposits?  What about debit cards?
Activity: 44
I got a bone to pick....why won't this go under like other bitcoin operations?

I got limited patience for programs that are trendy, what makes EXMO stand out above the rest
OK, that sounds good and all, but hoe many people are making transactions each day on EXMO?  I want to know this is one of the top sites to use
Activity: 36
I would like to mention that live support of this company is one of the best in the market. Solving customers problems fast and in an efficient manner shows the quality and the confidence of knowing their job perfectly.
Activity: 45
great platform - low fees and fast withdrawals. Good luck
legendary
What happens if I lose my Google Authenticator details?

Still waiting for an answer. How would I access my account?

In the case that you lose your Google Authentication APP or mobile phone, contact https://exmo.com/support.

They will reset your account after which you will be able to return to your account profile and create a new Google Authenticator QR code.

Thank you for your interest in Exmo!
legendary
You can benefit from referrals by inviting your friends and then earn 25% of the commissions on their exchange transactions!
From the main menu click on "Account" then "Referral Program". Details at https://exmo.com/affiliate_program

Activity: 56
How do I benefit from referrals?
Activity: 55
How do I know the price on EXMO is a proper reflection of the price overall? Why is it different on other sites than here?

The bitcoin market is very small and can be easily influenced. Each exchange is like a small sub-market,
 which can be influenced by different variables such as market size, exchange volume and price of entry.
That is why you can find bitcoin at different prices at the same time on different exchanges.

For more complete details refer to this website: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9626/why-do-the-price-of-bitcoins-vary-wildly-between-exchanges

http://s18.postimg.org/4r37qkzsp/Banner2.png

Exact question I asked...thanks for answering.
Activity: 55
What happens if I lose my Google Authenticator details?

Still waiting for an answer. How would I access my account?
legendary
How do I know the price on EXMO is a proper reflection of the price overall? Why is it different on other sites than here?

The bitcoin market is very small and can be easily influenced. Each exchange is like a small sub-market,
 which can be influenced by different variables such as market size, exchange volume and price of entry.
That is why you can find bitcoin at different prices at the same time on different exchanges.

For more complete details refer to this website: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9626/why-do-the-price-of-bitcoins-vary-wildly-between-exchanges

legendary
Before I start trading is there any additional information or documentation required? Some exchanges require proof of residence.

Hi, I would also like this question answered please.

If you will not use the Wire Transfer or SEPA systems, you are not required to verify your account.
Otherwise, to verify your account, you must provide a government issue ID and proof of residency.
This may be in the form of a utility bill, bank statement or tax bill.

Thank You for your interest in Exmo!

...also, how long does it take for the money to appear on my end when I withdraw?  I don[t want to be sitting in limbo for days on end
OK, but how do I know my funds are secure?  I know what happened with Mt. Gox and others....if I buy your btc...will it always stay there.  I need to make educated choices, this seems the best...I just don't want to lose my funds.

Thanks
No, I am not from the US.  I live in Canada, but I am living in the US...lets just say I am here visiting for my 6 months, but am from Canada.  I use a VPM so it shows I am "in Canada"...am I still allowed to trade on EXMO?
Activity: 36
Is it possible to get an email notification once an order (sell/buy) is placed? This way we will not miss the opportunity to buy or sell at the rate we want.
Activity: 42
Merit: 20
Before I start trading is there any additional information or documentation required? Some exchanges require proof of residence.

Hi, I would also like this question answered please.
Pages:
Jump to: