Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 59. (Read 61090 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Do I really have to verify my account?
legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
What is the smallest order I can make in BTC? I don't want to spend to much while I am just learning.

The smallest order we accept is .01 BTC.  Please sign-in and refer to our help page:https://exmo.com/support

Thank you for your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 43
What is the smallest order I can make in BTC? I don't want to spend to much while I am just learning.
legendary
We believe that Exmo is as safe as any platform could get. Exmo uses the most advanced security protocols and actually guarantees the safety of your funds. Exmo uses a time-based one-time password algorithm, as well as several other safeguards including a system of encrypted cold wallets. However, the security of your own computer is your responsibility. You should always use certified anti-virus software and make sure that only you have access to your computer. Furthermore, you should always encrypt your wallet.  

Activity: 30
Whenever I am considering using a new exchange site, I always like to know something about their security. How can I deposit my funds with Exmo and feel confident that they won't be lost?
Activity: 44
Yeah, I have cancelled my orders many times. Never had a problem...
legendary
If I cancel my order, will I still be charged the commission fee?

Commissions are only incurred when a deal is closed. So you will never be charged for a cancelled order.

Activity: 55
If I cancel my order, will I still be charged the commission fee?
legendary
Is it necessary to use Google Authentication? I don't have a mobile phone.

That depends on what you would like to do with your account. If you what to make changes to your profile or make a withdraw, then the answer is yes.

Thanks for your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 44
Is it necessary to use Google Authentication? I don't have a mobile phone.
Activity: 54
The movement with LTC is got to be because of the Greek situation. Look at the volume spike that has formed over the past few days, right when they are facing their referendum. 
Activity: 46
I really thought that LTC was dead, but look at it today! Does anyone know why?
Activity: 45
Hey, I just noticed that I can withdraw my money with Paypal, that's awesome!
legendary
Your cryptocurrency will appear in your wallet after the 1st confirmation of the transaction.  However, you can’t withdraw your funds until the 4th confirmation.

Activity: 36
I would like to know how long it should take for cryptocurrency to appear in my account?
Activity: 33
What's the best strategy when trying to profit from bitcoin volatility? Are they some signals that I should be watching for? Perhaps certain days of the week are better then other?

Any help would be most welcome. 
Activity: 39
Wow, 200,000 users! I didn't know Exmo had that amount of volume! I have only recently heard of Exmo, but it looks like they have been around for quite a long time!
legendary
I am really looking forward to that hedging tool that was mentioned in your topic.  This could really save me a lot of time.

Any idea yet on when this will become available? It gets old sitting and watching the price all of the time.

We agree that this hedging tool will make for a much better experience while using our platform. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have a date set for its release.

Activity: 43
I am really looking forward to that hedging tool that was mentioned in your topic.  This could really save me a lot of time.

Any idea yet on when this will become available? It gets old sitting and watching the price all of the time.
legendary
Hi exmo, Can the password change cause a delay with withdrawal? if yes, could you please explain, why so?

Changing your password will not have any affect on a withdrawal as long as you are using the same IP address.

To clarify, you must use the same IP address to change your password as the one you used for the withdrawal.

Thank You for your interest in Exmo!
Pages:
Jump to: