Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 63. (Read 61090 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Do you offer accounts for businesses, like a corporate program of sorts?
Activity: 56
Before I start trading is there any additional information or documentation required? Some exchanges require proof of residence.
legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
I need to know that this growing site is the most secure...too many of my mates have been burned on other sites, how do I know I am protected on EXMO?

Thanks

You have nothing to worry about, your funds are protected by many levels of security. You can choose to activate different levels of protection including: 2 Factor Authentication, Trusted IP, SMS Verification. Daily audits confirm all transactions. Furthermore, all funds are secured in an encrypted system of cold wallets.

Thank you for your interest in Exmo.

legendary
I've heard that soon will be released cryptocurrency credit/debit cards in Europe. Did you hear anything about that and if so, do you have any plans to add it as a method of deposit/withdrawal?

Yes, naturally we have heard of these type of cards, in fact, we are preparing our own cards as well and hope to have this product on the market in the near future.

What happens if I lose my Google Authenticator details?
legendary
OK, I see you are becoming the best platform out there....I just really need to know if I can use Paypal for deposits and withdrawals?  I like to put my fiat in my account, and access it with paypal, it is just my preferred choice.

Do you accept this in withdrawals and deposits?  If so, I would be more likely to use your platform over anything else, what a game changer.

Thanks

Yes, you will be please to learn that PayPal is on board with us, however, at this time you may only make withdraws.

Thank You for your interest in Exmo!

legendary
I am pleased with the amount of money being exchanged on your site, it is quickly becoming the number one site in my eyes, very cool, I just want to know if living in the US, I can use my credit card to withdraw or deposit monies to the site foe exchange?

Regarding credit cards, you may only make withdraws at this time. However, please not that Exmo does not except clients who are citizens of the United States, due to they own newly created cryptocurrency regulations.

Thank you for your interest in Exmo!

Activity: 44
I just had a lok at the site, and I am blown away by the amount of people already trading online as it is early in the AM for me, lol, with this volume I see, what is the average amount of transactions being done in a day, and for how much?
Activity: 46
I need to know that this growing site is the most secure...too many of my mates have been burned on other sites, how do I know I am protected on EXMO?

Thanks
Activity: 44
I am pleased with the amount of money being exchanged on your site, it is quickly becoming the number one site in my eyes, very cool, I just want to know if living in the US, I can use my credit card to withdraw or deposit monies to the site foe exchange?
Activity: 46
OK, I see you are becoming the best platform out there....I just really need to know if I can use Paypal for deposits and withdrawals?  I like to put my fiat in my account, and access it with paypal, it is just my preferred choice.

Do you accept this in withdrawals and deposits?  If so, I would be more likely to use your platform over anything else, what a game changer.

Thanks
Activity: 45
If I am trading in USD all the time, can I choose EUR on withdrawal process? will it be converted according to my bank rates?
Activity: 36
I've heard that soon will be released cryptocurrency credit/debit cards in Europe. Did you hear anything about that and if so, do you have any plans to add it as a method of deposit/withdrawal?
legendary
Will Exmo have a demo platform to practice on in the future?

No, Exmo does not have any plans to create a demo platform. We really don't see the need for such a feature as our interface is so user-friendly.
In no time at all, new users feel comfortable trading and making deals on our platform.

Is Exmo planning on adding any other cryptocurrencies?
Will Exmo have a demo platform to practice on in the future?
How accurate is your estimated market value?
Is your site compatible with any rate widgets or tickers?
legendary
Thanks a lot for the answer. Just one more question  Wink
Since nobody owns bitcoin and no bank can control it, so it is basically an independent currency, are we still paying taxes in case we purchase goods with bitcoin?

If only it were so easy to avoid taxes. Anything that you receive as payment for goods or services is generally taxable.
The deciding factor is the country that you live in. It is up to each individual user to know their countries tax laws with regard to cryptocurrency.

legendary
The site is rendering badly in my IE browser on Windows. Why is that?

I can't say exactly why, but my guess is it has to do with the fact that Microsoft has closed the Internet explorer project and now program developers no longer make updates for this browser.

Pages:
Jump to: