Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 64. (Read 61090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
Dear Exmo, really appreciate your honest answer, I have noticed some of this advantages myself  and feel pleased trading in the platform provided by you. I would like to know if you guys have any plans to release an app for iOS or Android? Can I deposit and withdraw using my mobile device?

It is definitely something we have thought about many times, and I am sure we will do it at some point in the future.
When exactly I cannot say at the moment. Please follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/exmo.market and read
 our "News" page at https://wallet.exmo.com/news/ to learn about our future developments.

Thank You for your interest in Exmo!

legendary
I would like to know if someone tried to login to my account and failed, is there any way I would know about it?

Yes, there is one way to know. Login and click on "Account" than "Security" and click on "Access History".
There you will see a chronological list all of your previous logins including any unsuccessful attempts from different IP addresses.
In addition, all login attempts are e-mailed to the user after each attempt. 

Thank You for your interest in Exmo!

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Dear Exmo, really appreciate your honest answer, I have noticed some of this advantages myself  and feel pleased trading in the platform provided by you. I would like to know if you guys have any plans to release an app for iOS or Android? Can I deposit and withdraw using my mobile device?
Activity: 45
Thanks a lot for the answer. Just one more question  Wink
Since nobody owns bitcoin and no bank can control it, so it is basically an independent currency, are we still paying taxes in case we purchase goods with bitcoin?
Activity: 40
I would like to know if someone tried to login to my account and failed, is there any way I would know about it?
legendary
In the future you will be able to make purchases with bitcoin from your "Wallet".
Things like airline tickets, meals, cell-phone top-ups, shopping, cinema and theater tickets, hotels, and tickets to sporting events.

Thank you for your interest in Exmo!

Activity: 40
Today I was briefly on your ''Payments page''. What exactly are the services which are coming soon?
legendary
Hello, first of all, thank you for creating  such a convenient environment for our trading. I really like Exmo. My question is the following: Is it possible for my friends from Middle east and Eastern Europe trade in Exmo? I am planning to refer them here but first wanted to check. Also are your deposit and withdrawal methods (Except wire transfer) available for that part of the world? Thank you

Naturally, it depends on which currency they want to work with. Yes, we have many other payment gateways that work in those parts of the world.
 Firstly, Eastern European customers may use the SEPA payment system, while Middle Eastern customers can use Perfect Money or OKPAY.
We recommend that each user select the individual payment provider from their Wallet https://wallet.exmo.com/ , and inquire to see if it works with their corresponding country.

legendary
Hi Exmo, I see that there are many different platforms for trading cryptocurrencies. I would like to know what is the very best advantage of yours and why should I choose you among other platforms?

Firstly, we are very proud of our new design and user-friendly interface. Our "Wallet" allows users to completely manage their funds from one central location.
 Whether you are a novice trader or a professional, Exmo has the features and tools to please everyone.
 We encourage everyone to read our press release and familiarize themselves with our advantages.
 Here are just a few features which I think really stand-out:

-Same-day verification
-Next-day SEPA transfers
-24/hour Tech/support
-One click instant exchange
-Numerous levels of security
-Euros through Perfect Money
-Withdraws through PayPal

Activity: 45
Hello, first of all, thank you for creating  such a convenient environment for our trading. I really like Exmo. My question is the following: Is it possible for my friends from Middle east and Eastern Europe trade in Exmo? I am planning to refer them here but first wanted to check. Also are your deposit and withdrawal methods (Except wire transfer) available for that part of the world? Thank you
Activity: 36
Hi Exmo, I see that there are many different platforms for trading cryptocurrencies. I would like to know what is the very best advantage of yours and why should I choose you among other platforms?
legendary
On our "Wallet" page, under withdraw USD, click on PayPal and you can see their fee of 5%. https://wallet.exmo.com/
You may also choose from 6 other payment systems for USD as well. Click on each of them to reveal their fees and conditions.

Thank you for your interest in Exmo.
Activity: 56
What are the usury fees for a PayPal withdrawal from Exmo...any idea Huh
Activity: 55
Just wondering, what makes your platform better or different to the others?

The purpose for posting on this blog is not to speak about other platforms and make comparisons.
We leave that up to the individual user. This is simply an invitation to give us a try and see for yourself.
 I encourage everyone to read our press release, where you can familiarize yourself with our many advantages.

What are your highlights? What do you offer that other platforms don't (without speaking about them)?
legendary

The purpose for posting on this blog is not to speak about other platforms and make comparisons.
We leave that up to the individual user. This is simply an invitation to give us a try and see for yourself.
 I encourage everyone to read our press release, where you can familiarize yourself with our many advantages.

Activity: 56
The site is rendering badly in my IE browser on Windows. Why is that?
Activity: 55
Activity: 26
I have tested it for the past few days, its working well
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
WTF??? I bought few bitcoins 5 hours ago on your exchange and sent it to my wallet, but i still don't see it on my balance!

probably you forgot confirm withdrawal on email. I had same problem today

Yeah, once you click the link in your email, it happens at once.
legendary
As you have probably read in our press release, the next currency planed for our "Wallet" is GBP.
We don't have any immediate plans to introduce the Rupee or Yuan, but that could always change.
There are many factors to consider when introducing a new currency and our market analysts are always exploring these new options.
As always we will keep our users informed of updates on our website https://exmo.com/news/ and on our facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/exmo.market

Thanks for your interest in Exmo!
Pages:
Jump to: