Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 11. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
June 04, 2018, 03:18:09 PM
This is just someone using the facebook name but has no real connection to them. Good idea, i knew someone was going to do it if not facebook themselves. Could face a lawsuit though from zuckerberg if it actually takes off.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
June 04, 2018, 02:48:05 PM
If this is really true, then this is a big step for the crypto industry as a whole. Many large corporations can go along the way of Facebook and we will see many interesting projects. I hope, we are waiting for interesting future.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 02:40:59 PM
Very interesting idea, let's see what happens. I wish I could invest in their project, but I did not hear about their ICO. Huh
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 04, 2018, 02:32:04 PM
Facebook lauching it's own cryptocurrency facecoin would be great news for crypto world's. Facebook's this iniative will help cryptocurrency to reach billions of people and will pave the way for cryptocurrency to reach mainstream.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 02:22:07 PM
Would love to see it for real, as it will bring cryptos to a billion of people. It can change their scepsis for the better after pleasant use of FaceCoin, or how they call it, whatever Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
June 04, 2018, 02:18:43 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

I think this idea is quite logical and feasible!. Just as Pavel Durov decided to create a coin TON, it is possible to create a Facebook of Cain. Still only on hearing ICO telegram is wildly popular, it is possible to expect the same effect from Facebook-Good luck mark!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 02:06:52 PM
To me this is a good news in crypto world, if facebook will launch it’s own coin, then it’s better to prepare to join this ICO because these people can provide the needs of an ICO they have the capacity to create one. I’l be watching this project to join them.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:16:23 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

It is a good news. The big companies should create a new crypto, It is the future currency. It will be needed in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 04, 2018, 01:00:11 PM
I wonder where they will advertise it, since they forbid advertising ICO and cryptocurrency. And now the time has come and Facebook makes its own cryptocurrency. Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 04, 2018, 12:54:22 PM
I don't think that FaceCoin has anything to do with Facebook, just check the team info
http://facecoin.tech/#team
Yes dont know what facebook wanted to launch facecoin. I think facebook starting to death even though instagram is really good right now. I do think FACECOIN will be really popular cause they got good company that has been established.
wow, facebook will launch its own coins, so great news, how can we join the coins ico?
I believe if it launch, the price will pump !

If this is true, I don't think facebook need to launch an ICO for their coins. They don't need any fund raising, their project is a finished product. Facebook would probably sell their tokens as a virtual chips, eventhough I think it would be nice if Facebook learn from Steemit.
Still to enter the market they need to sell it. Its like a new stock that enter the market for the first time.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
June 04, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
if facebook is launching their own altcoin "facecoin" it should be published on their website. and I dont think that it is related to facebook, even if it is not yet launched, they should have some announcement about it. but there is not.
Activity: 336
June 04, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
Interesting news!!! Perhaps Twitter will also think about creating its own coin. and next to them and YouTube will think, and what have I done coin Huh Every day and month we move into the era of crypto. This process cannot be stopped.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 04, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

Now world see there's opportunity make money on crypto, no doubt about it. I believe every day more people or industry will launching their crypto project, it's good news for us. Facebook have all they need to create coin project, besides that they also have biggest audience to create high transactions to raise their value product. I'll keep follow this information ( news ) because I believe it will reach the top.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
June 04, 2018, 11:00:21 AM
It will be interesting to see what will come of it. It's good that such a giant as Facebook does its tokens. This is positive for the entire crypto market
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 10:58:16 AM
All coins of such large companies as Facebook or Telegram should be successful. Only public ICO refuse for inspections from state agencies. So this is good news.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
June 04, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

I think this is the best move done by Mark Zuckerberg's and his business associates. but it is still too early to predict the future of the coin. because after all bitcoin always appear to be the winner every new coin is launched despite having a base and more sophisticated technology.
Activity: 630
June 04, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
If Facebook will launch its cryptocurrency will give great visibility to the cryptocurrency sector and will contribute to its development. I hope that the news is true, because in recent months the social network of Mark Zuckerberg did not seem very favorable to cryptocurrencies, also because it has banned the advertising of ICO: will have changed his mind?
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 06:25:03 AM
I hear very often about this news. even the previous news says that the coin that will be introduced by facebok is Facebook Coin (FBC) but until now the news was never proven true
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
June 04, 2018, 06:16:10 AM
sounds like centralised crap and totally not needed since we already have btc

do we really need a new centrally controlled shit coin for every different business and website
Activity: 658
June 04, 2018, 05:57:20 AM
I am very pleased to read this news, it could be a great incentive for the growth and development of the entire sector, but I do not understand this "change of course" of facebook on the cryptocurrency sector. Recently he had banned ICO advertising on his social network, I hope he really changed his mind...
Pages:
Jump to: