Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers - page 16. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 08:07:40 AM
for bounty managers that I really like and trust to join the bounty campaign are amazix, artezy, wapinter and bounty portal, they work very actively and professionally, so the bounty that he holds will always be anticipated by bounty hunters
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:45:00 AM
Amazix.com is most renowned and professionally managed bounty managers it is great pleasure working with Amazix team from last one year
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:37:52 AM
Must say one thing this discussion is really very much important for all beginners as well as for everyone.  my favorite bounty managers are Wapinter Bounty Management, [BXUNTY] Bitcointalk Bounties, CryptoServices Bounty,Hex Group Bounty Management (They all are telegram grops of bounty managers).
Activity: 165
August 27, 2018, 07:35:23 AM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

Yes, managers are important in the bounty program. The three bounty managers that you mentioned are good managers for now, and the best is Amazix. I saw several projects managed by Amazix managers become successful, and bounty participants were paid on time according to their hard work.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 27, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
I prefer the bounty the German Manager is the official project. Because it might be more of a focus to take care of a bounty. So it can be more responsive and is also active in the bounty.

German manager?  German - is his bitcointalk nickname?
Never heard about him.
August 27, 2018, 07:26:36 AM
Thanks for the advice, very helpful, I only knew about Amazix before. The work of managers is impressive, but recently new bounty companies are published on this platform less and less. This is due to the fact that the bounty market is crowded with scammers.

Yes buddy. There a lot of scammers and shit projects now. Is not only for bounty this applies to all cryptocurrencies theme
August 27, 2018, 07:23:03 AM
Amazix and atreezy is ny favorite campaign manager but i participate in the bounty which formerly managed by amazic team. Friendly seperated, in terms of services and how they choose projects. We can assure to have legit projects. We know amazix do research and verification before accepting an offer and also the same with atreezy, he has the reputation to maintaince since he is a known worker out there.

Correct. In addition AmaZix have a good support and very quickly solve the questions.
I worked with Atreezy 1 time in the Iagon campaign, waiting rewards now
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 07:20:44 AM
Thanks for the advice, very helpful, I only knew about Amazix before. The work of managers is impressive, but recently new bounty companies are published on this platform less and less. This is due to the fact that the bounty market is crowded with scammers.
August 27, 2018, 07:17:55 AM
The rewards you get from a bounty is dependent on the bounty manager. Some bounty managers have no limits as to the number of participants that can join, thus watering down the rewards despite the amount of work put in. I have worked with quite a few and Amazix, Wapinter and g0blin seem to be the rated ones for me

Yes. When in the campaign have limit of participants this is better than unlimit
August 27, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

My Favorite :
1. Woshib
2. Yahoo

Both of them have trusted
And they have responsibility and high quality management and professional work.

I like them.

Yep. I forgot about Yahoo. This is a good manager but not easy join his campaigns. Very quickly ends places.
What about Woshib? For how long you work with him?
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
August 26, 2018, 11:15:15 PM
I think its not about bounty manager. Sometime project also affect it. Amazix has a system and they make sure payment for the hunters. So that is a plus point since they have been establish this kind of reputation. Any manager under it will be no impact since the name brought it. There are some unknown manager as well but the project is not that good but we cannot simply put the blame on these managers they are just also working on it. Not part of the team.
Activity: 182
August 26, 2018, 11:15:28 PM
I prefer the bounty the German Manager is the official project. Because it might be more of a focus to take care of a bounty. So it can be more responsive and is also active in the bounty.
Activity: 163
August 26, 2018, 11:12:56 PM
every bounty hunter wants a bounty manager who can be responsible. there are some good bounty managers to follow. personally, i chose amazix because usually, the bounty that handled by amazix can success. but it all depends on how the team and participants can promote their projects to be liked by many investors.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 10:56:19 PM
There are a lot of well-known bounty management teams like Hotachy. sylon, amazix, needmoney, suites, maze, righolders .... But lately due to the failure of most ICO projects, their projects are no longer as good as before anymore.

The managers' performance is quite good, and I think they are professional and responsible for their work, constrained by ico who tends not to reach the hardcap so that it affects the results.
I believe in the performance of these managers and still have many interested ones.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 26, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

I'm assuming that you are talking about bounty campaigns because what you mentioned doesn't ring a bell in the bitcoin paying campaign. Just wanted to share you the links searching similar topics:

BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS FROM THE BEST MANAGERS
[Bounty Campaigns] Updated List of ICO Bounty Campaign Managers
List of best bounty campaign managers...
List of Campaign Managers Latest Post(Sig & Twitter Campaign) for Bounty Hunter
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
August 26, 2018, 10:52:34 PM
The rewards you get from a bounty is dependent on the bounty manager. Some bounty managers have no limits as to the number of participants that can join, thus watering down the rewards despite the amount of work put in. I have worked with quite a few and Amazix, Wapinter and g0blin seem to be the rated ones for me

Yes, the watering down is typically from multi accounts also... Sucks when a sig campaign accepts 500 jr members.

I think Amazix is top notch except im not too happy with the recent changes in direction. I used to love there article campaigns because they do great filtering of garbage, but they moved that to a private campaign which is completely scetchy.
Goblins good, yahoo is good.

Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
August 26, 2018, 10:47:53 PM
I've got so many scams these days and I think that's because I don't look at the bounty managers. This thread is very helpful because I think the community needs as legit as bounty managers as possible. Because our hard earned funds are funds we should be given always because it's our rights!
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 10:43:38 PM
I know great managers like Amazix, Hua-hui, and Hotachi, for me they don't guarantee that we will get paid, before they are many other great managers who also manage fraud gifts and they get the trust of many people, I think the manager is not a guarantee that bounty/ ico will be successful.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 26, 2018, 10:32:48 PM
I participate mainly in content bounty or blogs and of all the managers I have worked with amazix seems the best, yoo bad their content creation is only based on invitation now and it is restricted to a few exclusive people.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 26, 2018, 10:25:30 PM
Hua_hui has some negative trust.

I haven't joined any of it so I can't tell on who's the favorable bounty manager. But if its about bitcoin paying campaigns there's a list for those favorable campaign managers out there.
Pages:
Jump to: