Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers - page 17. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 09:15:44 PM
lauda - sylon - yahoo62278, they is manager who is very selective in choosing participants, and do not ever try to rig the campaigns they manages. if found out you will get red trust.  Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 217
August 26, 2018, 09:31:48 PM
There are a lot of well-known bounty management teams like Hotachy. sylon, amazix, needmoney, suites, maze, righolders .... But lately due to the failure of most ICO projects, their projects are no longer as good as before anymore.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 09:30:35 PM
yahoo is the top leading manager here for me, look at his past project mozo token, it did raised millions of dollars. he really pick legit project thats guarranteed pays its bounty followers. hold his reputation just make sure to serve bounty which  is filtered
Activity: 43
August 26, 2018, 09:01:39 PM
In fact, everyone has their own bounty manager favorite, let alone each of them has a way and technique to participate in the bounty campaign they carry out, I have my own way of determining which bounty manager is good or not, it all depends on the type of campaign they hold and the product resulting from. usually I choose Newsilike, Wapinter, Tokensuite Bounty Manager and how much reward they give.
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 08:42:23 PM
I haven't tried participating in bounty campaigns that Amazix manages, I will try and check it out soon. For me bounty managers does play a huge role in making a bounty campaign successful but in the long run, it all depends on how good the campaign and how much appeal it has to people. No matter how good and trustworthy the bounty manager is that won't matter if the campaign is not good to begin with.
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 08:37:44 PM
Thank you for sharing! I've just joined AmaZix group on telegram. I'm newbie so i only know Voki team. They work carefully. Some projects which they control is stable. Have a nice day all of you!
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 08:26:42 PM
Amazix and atreezy is ny favorite campaign manager but i participate in the bounty which formerly managed by amazic team. Friendly seperated, in terms of services and how they choose projects. We can assure to have legit projects. We know amazix do research and verification before accepting an offer and also the same with atreezy, he has the reputation to maintaince since he is a known worker out there.
Activity: 3
August 26, 2018, 08:19:23 PM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

My Favorite :
1. Woshib
2. Yahoo

Both of them have trusted
And they have responsibility and high quality management and professional work.

I like them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 08:19:47 PM
The rewards you get from a bounty is dependent on the bounty manager. Some bounty managers have no limits as to the number of participants that can join, thus watering down the rewards despite the amount of work put in. I have worked with quite a few and Amazix, Wapinter and g0blin seem to be the rated ones for me
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 26, 2018, 08:10:42 PM
Definelty amazix and bountyplatform.io . This two companies maintain a very high quality when it comes to community management and Rewards programs. Their quality control process is very strict and they ensure that quality service is provided to their clients. And most importantly bounty payouts are always made promptly to hunters

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

Never work with bountyplatform
I work with boutyhive.io and dont like it
August 26, 2018, 08:08:48 PM
As for me, Amazix would be the first, BXUNTY is also a good choice as well as Wapinter, though Hotachi is a great bounty manager, I just don't get much out of his bounties because of the bounty pools or the participants aren't limited so you get like 10$ for one of the campaigns of one of his bounties.

Agree. AmaZix is the first. I never heard about BXUNTY and Wapinter. I will acquainted with they. Thanks for the tip
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 26, 2018, 07:59:54 PM
Definelty amazix and bountyplatform.io . This two companies maintain a very high quality when it comes to community management and Rewards programs. Their quality control process is very strict and they ensure that quality service is provided to their clients. And most importantly bounty payouts are always made promptly to hunters

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 07:58:25 PM
As for me, Amazix would be the first, BXUNTY is also a good choice as well as Wapinter, though Hotachi is a great bounty manager, I just don't get much out of his bounties because of the bounty pools or the participants aren't limited so you get like 10$ for one of the campaigns of one of his bounties.
August 26, 2018, 07:48:54 PM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?
Pages:
Jump to: