Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 7. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:33:05 AM
I think it is too risky to invest in altcoin working by pump and dump, I think it's better to choose Altcoin registered at the top 20 coin market cap, 20 of these top altcoins has a great market capitalization and they work with a good system
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 11, 2018, 12:27:03 AM
i think its time to invest in ETH

There is no doubt that ethereum's future soon recovered and could skyrocket like last year, what happened to ethereum's condition is now coming to an end so I will continue to buy ethereum even though the current conditions are dropping.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:54:41 PM
It is necessary to invest in Ethereum and closely monitor its course. This cryptocurrency undoubtedly has a great potential for growth from a long-term perspective.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 05:45:57 PM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

When the market is falling , I think the best coin to hold is bitcoin because bitcoin potential is still unremarkable so you can still get some profit wether the market is in downside so if I were I suggest that you should invest right now.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:43:23 PM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

Based on my experience when it comes to holding especially in this kind of situation where the market is in low state , I think you should rely on those top coins like bitcoin , ethereum etc because those coin can survive whatever the market status.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 04:03:06 PM
Need to keeping are coins for a long time depends on the approach. Someone wants to do business with trading, such people don't  need doing this. Some traders keep a bit of BTC and ETH even in a falling market it is true.
Activity: 325
September 02, 2018, 03:23:04 PM
I like to hold VeChain (VET), because its value is too low compared to all other Altcoins. And VET also has absolute belief in people in China.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 01:52:10 PM
I have some coins that are from top 10 and of course my favorites are ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 10:36:00 AM
ETH is the most potent coin, we now see that the market is falling extremely low, if there is capital we should buy ETH and hold on for a long time. This will make it profitable to make a profit later
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 10:25:25 AM
NEO is a very potent coin, although the market is falling but NEO is still strong, so I think we can see that the market will never fall forever.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 09:09:57 AM
My favorite coin would be these two, eth and neo. Both of these have a promising potential to grow, yet we can't feel it as of this moment due to some dipping in the market. But I'm surely time will come that we wil see the light,  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 07:43:09 AM
Bitcoin seem to be the reliable coin to hold and keep, every other coin only respond to bitcoin rise or fall!  Bitcoin has not falling below $5000 despite the raging bear in the market.  We have seen other coin falling for as low as 90% in price!
For me is the same, bitcoin was and will be one of the best coins to hodl after its down, its price in soon future could get some pump, not the biggest one but even small one will give us again some hope, won't it?
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 07:27:40 AM
Bitcoin seem to be the reliable coin to hold and keep, every other coin only respond to bitcoin rise or fall!  Bitcoin has not falling below $5000 despite the raging bear in the market.  We have seen other coin falling for as low as 90% in price!
Activity: 238
September 01, 2018, 07:21:49 AM
The last year I started holding privacy coins and I'm fully convicted the 2018 will be the year of privacy coins. In my portfolio my two bigger winner are DeepOnion and VERGE.Both are good projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 01, 2018, 07:14:05 AM
Right now I am not going to invest in any cryptocurrency for long term. I prefer to trade in short-term and fix all my profits in US dollars. Only in the middle of 2019 may be I will think about investments in such cryptocurrencies as Holo, Phantom, Nano.
Activity: 280
September 01, 2018, 06:57:01 AM
Previously, I thought Chinese projects were very focused on the product. I invested up to 70% of my assets in Lomocoin, and now it only decreases and decreases every month. They are still working hard on the project, but I feel depressed
Don't be just do some search insted waiting for them to go up. Watch this coin MAN this coin has a really big future because theirn projects are really great.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 06:51:46 AM
Previously, I thought Chinese projects were very focused on the product. I invested up to 70% of my assets in Lomocoin, and now it only decreases and decreases every month. They are still working hard on the project, but I feel depressed
Activity: 73
September 01, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

I would pick those that solve the real problem the cryptocurrency have been fighting for from the start, like decentralization, privacy and anonymity, transaction speed, security and other technological advancement that is up to date and more applicable in the current state of the world. I'll go for the projects with the most feasible ideas and have proven themselves and what they are aiming for. I wouldnt name specifics to prevent biases.
Activity: 27
August 31, 2018, 09:03:40 AM
i think its time to invest in ETH
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 09:02:48 AM
I wait much from Fusion, Enigma, Ada and some other little-known alts. But without bulltrend we don't see any solid growth p\d only. That's why I sale weak coins and buy more my own flagged coins
Pages:
Jump to: