Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 5. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:08:56 PM
Favorite coin for hodling tends to these two coins. They're bitcoin and ethereum. If you look at the market, you'll see that ethereum is in low price condition. You have to take this chance to buy more ethereum. And for bitcoin, you may wait it and do it later after it's good to buy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 01:00:37 PM
Do not miss ETH at this time. In addition, Dash and NEO, EOS is improving its position very fast. and can not forget the king of crypto-bitcoin. It seems the market is ready to start the race. ETH ~ 22%. The same miracle as 2017 may return.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
I hope for ETH and Monero. Because at the moment I have not found a decent coin for HODLing except them.
Activity: 602
September 12, 2018, 04:22:12 PM
My choice remains for NEO, despite the fact that NEO fell to the 14th place according to rating from coinmarketcap.
dBFT allows us to earn GAS just for holding NEO on our wallets Wink
in the current situation, everyone begins to understand the advantages of the etherium in front of their competitors. In any case, even will not have its scope, but according to price categories, it will remain on the ratings of 1 or 2 dozens.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 02:39:54 PM
My choice remains for NEO, despite the fact that NEO fell to the 14th place according to rating from coinmarketcap.
dBFT allows us to earn GAS just for holding NEO on our wallets Wink
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 02:36:56 PM
My most loved coin to HODL and furthermore my greatest right presently is waves. I purchased in while the last grisly circles arround 50 satoshi, that an extremely modest arrangement. Waves will get us some decent benefit 2018, they as of now conveyed keen contract into their test arrange.
Activity: 359
Freedom
September 12, 2018, 02:34:44 PM
Besides ethereum and bitcoin some coins that I believe will benefit for the future are: Nexus, IOTA, Stellar, Bitcoin Diamond and EOS.
The coin you mentioned does have a promising future for sure,
but somehow for me bitcoin and ethereum are the main choices for investing,
and for now if we have bitcoin or ethereum we better hold it
Yes, you are right, bitcoin and ethereum deserve to be hold at this time , although for now the two coins have experienced a very severe decline I still believe that both coins give a lot of profit for the future
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:27:37 PM
Besides ethereum and bitcoin some coins that I believe will benefit for the future are: Nexus, IOTA, Stellar, Bitcoin Diamond and EOS.
The coin you mentioned does have a promising future for sure,
but somehow for me bitcoin and ethereum are the main choices for investing,
and for now if we have bitcoin or ethereum we better hold it
Activity: 239
September 12, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
I'll say right away I already passed the time when I could fall in love with a coin. Now I'm more focused on money and therefore buy a lot of coins for their idea I will not, the favorite that can give me money I think the ETH...
yes i agree with you, ethereum is one of the bright future coins which will give us a lot to profit, for now the position of the ethreum is said to be concerned but I am sure this position will not be forever ,so while the price of cheap ethreum I suggest to buy as much
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 01:00:44 PM
I'll say right away I already passed the time when I could fall in love with a coin. Now I'm more focused on money and therefore buy a lot of coins for their idea I will not, the favorite that can give me money I think the ETH...
Activity: 845
September 12, 2018, 12:16:34 PM
copper member
Activity: 462
September 12, 2018, 11:59:58 AM
I think holding a coin is better than selling, some of the coins that we deserve to hold for the long term are IOTA, TRON and QTUM.
It is true that with the current conditions, I think there is nothing we can do anymore besides holding it back,
and a good coin to hold in my opinion is a potential coin like ethereum, eos, neo and many more
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
September 12, 2018, 11:50:27 AM
Below are my favorites coins to HODL and I already hodling some of them.

Ethereum - the second most valuable cryptocurrency worth over $17.5 billion at the time of writing.
Ripple - the third most valuable cryptocurrency worth over $10.2 billion at the time of writing.
Bitcoin Cash - ranked No. 4 worth over $7.2 billion at the time of writing.
EOS - ranked No. 6  worth over $4.3 billion at the time of writing.
Litecoin - ranked No. 7 worth over $2.8 billion at the time of writing.
Dash - ranked No. 11 worth over $1.4 billion at the time of writing.
NEO - ranked No. 15 worth over $1.0 billion at the time of writing.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 12, 2018, 11:39:56 AM
I hold bitcoin and ETH, EOS ... although the ETH price is very low, and is likely to continue to fall. But I still believe ETH will come back and raise prices in the future. This is my favorite altcoin.
Even though currently ethereum prices are down but it remains my favorite altcoin,
I personally am very confident that the ethereum price will soon recover the most important thing for now is that we must be patient to wait for ethereum's price to recover
Activity: 247
September 12, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
I think holding a coin is better than selling, some of the coins that we deserve to hold for the long term are IOTA, TRON and QTUM.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 12, 2018, 11:36:34 AM
I think for now looking at the rate at which the market is dumping, Bitcoin and Tether is the best bet. I still feel we are close to the bottom but since the money flow into the crypto space through Bitcoin, it is better to be holding it so as to be able to pick some good Altcoins at a very cheap price
Activity: 340
September 12, 2018, 11:04:16 AM
I hold bitcoin and ETH, EOS ... although the ETH price is very low, and is likely to continue to fall. But I still believe ETH will come back and raise prices in the future. This is my favorite altcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 10:09:17 AM
I’ve been holding Ethereum, NEO and Omisego for quite some time now, I think they are good for long term.I know that they have the capability to grow and rise in the long run. If ever I have chance to buy more, I would. We just have to wait for the right time until we earn great profits.
Activity: 364
September 12, 2018, 09:58:34 AM
I think you can, but it's best to not support any coin, and the coin which can get you in plus and not to fail in strashny a moment where you can win and move on to the winners.
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 09:56:17 AM
There is no doubt that the most worthwhile currency is Ethereum. In practice, i have decided to gamble and trandsfer my lot of kinds of coins to Ethereum. I bet that Ethereum will rebound.
Pages:
Jump to: