Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 6. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
Favorite coin which i want to hold right now i think its price is below the level of our imagination. And i think no Altcoins will buy the time as much as ETH. ETH is $173.42 make me not believe in my eyes. Shocked
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
it seems to me that a vivid example of strong growth can be called a ripple. People do not believe in it, but it grows and grows
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 08:49:52 AM
Hold for long term is more riskable.  Everyday   merket price down almost coin. Yet i suggest you some coin for hold. DENT,  DOGE, TEL .  I prefer you dent .  Because everyday dent user increasing. Besides many country permit dent.  DOGE is more popular coin. Almost trader buy and sell it. Telcoin have well off finance. There have active working team.   
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:11:07 PM
I think that Security Tokens are nice for HODLing.

For example Corl is the token to represent equity ownership in a company. 

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model where investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of ETH, based on future earnings of Corl.
Activity: 322
September 11, 2018, 04:42:41 PM
I'm following closely for the Ada and Eng for example. And I think that such teams that follow on their roadmap so exactly will be great. That's why I buy more and more and will hold it long. But it's not an advise. It's my own decision for self and nothing more  Wink

ADA is one of my favorite coins to date, this coin, in my opinion, not only has a great team, but also has a very good future, because with the project it develops, it brings third generation blockchain technology that will benefit many in the future and in my opinion the price will continue to increase as the roadmap plan continues to run well for the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 03:44:07 PM
I'm following closely for the Ada and Eng for example. And I think that such teams that follow on their roadmap so exactly will be great. That's why I buy more and more and will hold it long. But it's not an advise. It's my own decision for self and nothing more  Wink
Activity: 359
Freedom
September 11, 2018, 03:32:05 PM
I prefer to hold coins that are guaranteed rather than choosing a coin that is still new to hold ,examples bitcoin, ethereum, and bitcoincash,although the price of three coins is said to be expensive and will get a little profit at least three coins guaranteed
Activity: 310
September 11, 2018, 02:59:43 PM
My favorite coins are both XRP and XLM. While XRP and XLM are good for both long and short term. Both coins have high potential and promised coins to hold for long periods of time. Now the price is very cheap to buy and can hold for the future.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 11, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
It is not necessary to start active trading of eth from the very beginning. Register, look around, study the conditions, buy a little crypt, but do not rush to trade it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 02:07:52 PM
The best coin seems to me now can only be bitcoin, because in any case it will grow in price and it is not necessary to sell it at such prices. Even if it falls in price, be sure that it will not be for long and just wait.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
now it's altcoins Wanchain. but my belief in Ether and BTC is still awake. I'll keep wan for a long time for my future investment. I'm sure the future is very good
Activity: 621
Merit: 214
September 11, 2018, 04:02:50 AM
Holding VET comfortably in the wallet while receiving VThor without doing nothing is pretty cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 03:44:28 AM
It seems like ADA is also very suitable for us to keep for a long time.
ADA is one of the coins in the top 10 in coinmarketcap. where ADA has a large transaction volume
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
i think its time to invest in ETH
ethereum cannot be trusted at this time, I prefer Cardano (ADA) to be used as an investment compared to ethereum (ETH). although I did not hate ethereum, but at this time I was very disappointed in ethereum
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 02:45:14 AM
USDT since early 2018  Cool
Activity: 532
September 11, 2018, 02:21:59 AM
My bets are on Wanchain, Vechain and Binance. They are all sunking so it is a great oppotunity for me to keep buying except Binance that only keeps the same large volume and demand so they are still high but it is still one of my favorite coin to hodl.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 11, 2018, 02:04:50 AM
i think its time to invest in ETH

There is no doubt that ethereum's future soon recovered and could skyrocket like last year, what happened to ethereum's condition is now coming to an end so I will continue to buy ethereum even though the current conditions are dropping.
I personally also believe that ethereum prices will soon recover,
although at present there are still no good signs but we must remain optimistic,
and the most important thing is that we follow the progress to make it clearer
Activity: 420
September 11, 2018, 02:01:11 AM
I will hold until 2020 the coin Elastos, it is a very promising coin that in the future is able to compete with all the top coins.
2020? very long time, if your coin flies like ripple or ethereum,
it is certainly very good and you will get mutual profit
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 12:41:02 AM
I will hold until 2020 the coin Elastos, it is a very promising coin that in the future is able to compete with all the top coins.
Pages:
Jump to: