Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 3. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 04:47:50 AM
My favorite coins to hold in the long run are Bitcoin and Ethereum,these two coins are the best so I'm sure holding them for the long run. I think the market is always fluctuating, but when I hold these two coins, I am completely reassured,just be patient I will get profit!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 03:07:14 AM

ICOs can give you great returns if you time them right. With the numerous ICOs coming out nowadays, its hard to get the diamond out of the rough, so to speak. Luckily, its had to separate the good ones from the mediocre ones, but its quite hard to get the best ones from the good ones.
Instead of having everyone tell you that Rentberry, Multiversum and/or MeVu are good ICOs that you should probably invest (they are..) but the point here is that you should do your own research to find out what, in your mind, will be most promising ICO of this year, so that you can make suitable decisions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 12:16:47 AM
I'm holding some BTC and mostly ETH now, I believe the most in ETH, in my opinion it is capable of becoming number one coin in crypto in future.
There is no definite reason why people like these two coins. Is it because their marketcap is bigger than other coins? Or maybe there is another reason? Ethereum and bitcoin is a mainstream now. Being a mainstream, maybe this is a good sign for both of them, their future is guaranteed because in the future they will still be needed and used.
Activity: 72
September 20, 2018, 08:53:16 PM
At the moment PRiVCY coin is a big one for me.
Very underrated privacy coin with a low supply.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 20, 2018, 08:41:29 PM
I'm holding some BTC and mostly ETH now, I believe the most in ETH, in my opinion it is capable of becoming number one coin in crypto in future.
both of these coins are also a favorite for many people and it is proven that nowadays bitcoin and eth become a king in cryptocurrency. both cannot be separated
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 07:56:40 PM
My favorite coins for hold now are bitcoin, ethereum and neo. I believe that these three coins will provide profit if they can be managed optimally. I believe that this will continue to be one of the best coin choices when the market is normal.
My favorite coin is the same as yours and for now it's better if we keep holding it,
because if we sell it I think it is a decision that is not right like it
Until this year I still have ethereum which I really hold for long now. Even others losing hope in this market bearish trend I have a high hopes on eth price to recover. Bad news comes I am being patient until now and holding.
Activity: 476
September 20, 2018, 06:45:13 PM
I just chose the two top coins for holding at the moment. They're LTC and NEO. They're good for long term, than ETH, which so strong and rising faster than other.
This is your choice, but I prefer airtime than these 2 coins, I can buy Neo but I still think that he will go lower and only then will he buy it. Most likely it will be so and if not, then there is nothing terrible in the fact that I do not have a neo.
today the crypto-currency market can make certain changes in the future of many rating coins. Based on this, I'd Better bet on Bitcoin and the Etherium, thereby minimizing the risks.
With us betting on bitcoin and ethereum I think it's good,
even though the two coins are currently down the price but I still like it,
and I am sure that we will soon recover soon we will see
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 20, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
My favorite coins for hold now are bitcoin, ethereum and neo. I believe that these three coins will provide profit if they can be managed optimally. I believe that this will continue to be one of the best coin choices when the market is normal.
My favorite coin is the same as yours and for now it's better if we keep holding it,
because if we sell it I think it is a decision that is not right like it
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
ETH and BITCOIN CASH

Is a cash that has a brilliant future and has a lot of safe benefits for long haul speculation and I expect it will have a high cost in the coming days
Activity: 560
September 20, 2018, 04:38:21 PM
I just chose the two top coins for holding at the moment. They're LTC and NEO. They're good for long term, than ETH, which so strong and rising faster than other.
This is your choice, but I prefer airtime than these 2 coins, I can buy Neo but I still think that he will go lower and only then will he buy it. Most likely it will be so and if not, then there is nothing terrible in the fact that I do not have a neo.
today the crypto-currency market can make certain changes in the future of many rating coins. Based on this, I'd Better bet on Bitcoin and the Etherium, thereby minimizing the risks.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
Holding PECULIUM. Legit project. Working product, competent team and bright future. It’s a savings platform combining ai and crypto space.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 03:46:09 PM
Why you think so? Any hidden facts? Or same? I'd like NEO more then LTC. But I can't tell that NEO overvalued. Today his price is so cheap that I don't believe. And I'd buy NEO by $10 recently. And if BTC will up you don't see such cheap price any more
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 01:53:13 PM
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
Activity: 560
September 19, 2018, 03:32:41 PM
Activity: 336
September 19, 2018, 03:29:59 PM
ethereum is one of the favorite coins to hold, I am optimistic if ethereum will continue to develop into one of the most popular and valuable coins today because we know the ethereum platform will continue to grow to be the best after ethereum.
Activity: 224
September 19, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
I have bitcoin and ethereum in my pholio. And I hold them and mostly using for saving my money in them! Also I have some cheap coins for making quick profit)
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
September 17, 2018, 02:40:27 AM
I think you can, but it's best to not support any coin, and the coin which can get you in plus and not to fail in strashny a moment where you can win and move on to the winners.
But I think it is a good thing to be passionate about the coins you invest in because it keeps you alive in the business. If you are not passionate about your business, this business will probably not succeed under your supervision. The biggest investors of the crypto market never try to sell even a single coin of their portfolio irrespective of what the market or the price is.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 07:26:02 PM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

When the market is not in a good condition , I think the best coin to hold right now is bitcoin or ethereum , those are the top coins in the market so a good profits is still expected after a couple of months .
Activity: 476
September 16, 2018, 06:57:52 PM
Yes, I myself also believe that in future ethereum will beat bitcoin,
although currently ethereum prices are down but I am still convinced of that,
the important thing is we just follow the development to make it clearer
Pages:
Jump to: