Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 4. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 16, 2018, 04:22:11 PM
I recommend tokens that have concepts like IMT or LEND. companies that lend money are common in every country, but there must be developed with blockchain technology, making the platform a meeting place between lenders and borrowers. I have several other tokens to hold but I prefer tokens with concepts like the above for the long term because I also use the platform Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 16, 2018, 04:06:37 PM
I'm holding some BTC and mostly ETH now, I believe the most in ETH, in my opinion it is capable of becoming number one coin in crypto in future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 02:46:36 PM
I'd recommend you Credits coin - the potential of the project is great. Their blockchain is very fast and recently has reached 1.1 million TPS in the testing. And it is also rumored their collaboration with Lenovo!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 02:23:17 PM
If you do not want to follow what is happening on the market, you are not interested in new coins, technologies, but you want to get a money and see prospect, then HODL it's for you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:16:11 AM
Investing money to hold is currently the easiest and most stable way to buy Bitcoin. At the moment, this is one of the tokens that overcame inflation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:00:53 AM
for me ethereum is still a favorite coin for long-term holdings and besides that I also still believe in XLM for investment places, because I think XLM also has a good future.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 16, 2018, 05:11:39 AM
I choose eos and eth, I want them because they are often used for making new coins.
so this is an opportunity for me to have it at the current price
Between ethereum and eos I think that the future is promising,
although it is currently down but I am still sure both will recover soon,
the most important thing is that we better buy it because we can get big profits
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 04:32:26 AM
To be honest, one of my favorite coins is Coinvest - just pay attention to this project and the team from Microsoft. Study it and in a year you will tell me thanks. Stock up on these coins and you will become insanely rich.
Activity: 122
September 16, 2018, 01:33:55 AM
I choose eos and eth, I want them because they are often used for making new coins.
so this is an opportunity for me to have it at the current price
Activity: 70
September 16, 2018, 01:22:43 AM
it looks like the ADA is very worthy to save.
we see ADA is a coin that is included in the top 10 coinmarketcap, so we will save this very well
Activity: 420
September 15, 2018, 11:09:35 PM
Do not miss ETH at this time. In addition, Dash and NEO, EOS is improving its position very fast. and can not forget the king of crypto-bitcoin. It seems the market is ready to start the race. ETH ~ 22%. The same miracle as 2017 may return.

No doubt that the future of Ethereum will continue to be promising, the most important thing of ethereum is the number of smart contracts that make ethereum use will continue to increase.
I agree with you, because ethereum prices will definitely go up,
we see ethereum falling at 170 $ and now the price is 210 $, very good for the future
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 10:40:29 PM
Do not miss ETH at this time. In addition, Dash and NEO, EOS is improving its position very fast. and can not forget the king of crypto-bitcoin. It seems the market is ready to start the race. ETH ~ 22%. The same miracle as 2017 may return.

No doubt that the future of Ethereum will continue to be promising, the most important thing of ethereum is the number of smart contracts that make ethereum use will continue to increase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
September 15, 2018, 10:30:24 PM
50% My assets are currently dominated by bitcoin and another 25% are eth. 25% then I broke into several coins. XLM. Tron. Cardano. Doge. this is an example if you want to follow me
That is good choice IMO, doing mostly btc investment & only few on alt is look like a little bit safe investment at this moment. And for me at this time I prefer to do daily trading rather than hold for a long time for altcoin, as we can't predict exactly what will happen next so I think do some short time investment is right choice ATM.
Activity: 448
September 15, 2018, 10:15:50 PM
50% My assets are currently dominated by bitcoin and another 25% are eth. 25% then I broke into several coins. XLM. Tron. Cardano. Doge. this is an example if you want to follow me
I hope that etherem can reach 500-700 $ again,
because my assets are all in ethereum, I really like ethereum for long investment
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 10:10:53 PM
Activity: 168
September 15, 2018, 09:35:00 PM
I think it's perfect to choose Eos for your investment, Eos has advanced technology and very high speed in transactions, Eos has also developed their platform for the ICO, I think Eos will have the potential to defeat Ethereum.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 11:05:35 AM
We all know that a couple of years ago there were only a few dozen crypto currencies, and for us the choice was between the three main ones, and now investors simply can not understand all this diversity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 04:01:52 AM
Hello. My Favourite coin to hodl right now: HoloChain(HOT), Icon(ICX), Aion (Aion), Monero (XMR), Binance Cion (BNB), Zcash(ZEC), Zilliqa (Zil)
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
September 13, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
For now, it's better to hold some good altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO and EOS. They looks so perspective for holding in this year. And I would to hold this alts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 01:09:51 PM
I hope for ETH and Monero. Because at the moment I have not found a decent coin for HODLing except them.
The fact that you did not find a good coin for the hold means that you were badly looking, sure and I know for sure that there are more than 10 worthy coins, but here everyone decides for himself what to buy and what not...
Pages:
Jump to: