Pages:
Author

Topic: Fifth alt coin thread last four got too big. - page 26. (Read 47218 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

If  still lucky  They confirm  on Sunday after I send them to bittrex.

Although  I may only send  5 of the 8 coins.

So you decided to sell it? I've got just 1.7BCC - so probably will leave it and see what's happen.

Maybe in a year it will be 1:1 Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 233
Man, i feel like i might have made my first greedy big trade mistake.... sigh.... what was i thinking.....

last few days i have been killing it on sigt trading it with the moment, turned 67k of sigt into 122k, then when sigt went flat today i moved it over to bittrex bought in on btc/bch a few times and the gains were just way way to good all day.. super predictable and then i mistakenly clicked max for a buy order and didnt realize it... meant to click max bch per 10% of my btc balance.. little did i know i bought in with max btc on bittrex 2.6 btc @ 0.091 btc/bch purchase... sigh... i hope i just didnt piss my days earnings down the drain.... managed to trade 1.8 btc today into 2.6 btc
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
@ theyankeeswin

I  got my trezor there

Date--------------- Coin-------Amount----------Confirms
08/05/2017..........BCC.........0.01721984........7/20

Took a long time to get to  7 confirms.

My BCC wallet has 20 weeks left to synch

I have  the 2 addresses to move to it.

So  if lucky  Sat morning  they will be in the new BCC wallet.

If  still lucky  They confirm  on Sunday after I send them to bittrex.

Although  I may only send  5 of the 8 coins.
Activity: 463
Merit: 301
  Look out for 4000!

Phil did you ever get your BCC into bittrex?

legendary
I mine 3 coins  with my 12 1080ti's

I do alright.  But  I shift and move a lot.  Manually  I never use auto-switching  don't like it.  You are always chasing the hot coin.  Then when you move to it  along with all the other auto chasers  the coin is ot longer the hot coin.

I did find this 1080 ti  for sale.

https://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=MSI-1080TE

$729.99

Use Code Julia3620

20 off  = $709.99

free ups ground shipping.

I used paypal and got 1% more off.

So 703  decent price not great.

But I will not be expanding quickly.
In fact  I don't like my Evga SC2  1080 ti  and may return it.

Would be not expanding but threading ground.

If I return the Evga SC2 1080 ti  it would be the first return of any of my 1080 ti's

It seems to toss a lot more errors then my other cards and it also drops speed settings.

Oh BTC has cracked 3100  so I sold a coin today.
take a look at the charts

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
I found a nice coin to mine

Which one Smiley ?

I think phil is with me on the concept of finding out what works best for your config and farm size.   Getting a whole bunch of people to jump on the same horse's back all at once tends to kill the ride.....  Finding an algo that you have a big % share of;  and that generates a fair amount of revenue every month; you get a big cut of that potential revenue.

Plus;  it also varies between pools.   One algo may be more or less lucky between pools.

As well as my theory that a certain amount of hashrate working on the same pool;  tends to make the most profit;  once hashrate gets above a certain point;  profits fall off... sometimes steeply.  For reals.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Which one Smiley ?

GTX-1080ti with ccminer has beast like mode for hashing SIGT/skunk and XVG/x17
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Which one Smiley ?
legendary

@Akarabzie -- 50-60MHs will be astounding.... but for what price?

the 52 or 56 core version will be 499$ us (mid-entry)

the 64 core is 599$ (top end)

from what i have red.

56 core $399, 64 core $499 and up depending on cooling solution - for the reference edition cards.

The aftermarket folks will no doubt come up with their own solutions, and their own price points.

The "70-100 Mhash on ETH" number seems to be originating from ONE source (the original is a user on UKOC IIRC) that's been widely requoted, but even THAT source says it's a rumor from one person and has NO confirmation.

It seems unlikely that a driver change could DOUBLE the hashrate of the Vega, but stranger things have happened.

if it does 70 mh  for the 56 core at $399 and if it does 99mh for the 64 core at $499  it will sell like mad.

but it is still a risky buy  since it may be a 1 trick wonder card just eh or eth algo's coins.

I will get one or two to play around  with when they come out.

but the 1080 ti's keep making me some money I found a nice coin to mine at 50% tdp  but I get 85% of the  max hash rate

cards run cool  nice 3 card rigs making 9 a day after power cost.  Since they are paid off the 4 three card rigs make 36 a day clear after power very   easy to run.  Plus the solar array has gear so things look good.

I plan to add 2 vegas next.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

from what i have red.

56 core $399, 64 core $499 and up depending on cooling solution - for the reference edition cards.

The aftermarket folks will no doubt come up with their own solutions, and their own price points.

The "70-100 Mhash on ETH" number seems to be originating from ONE source (the original is a user on UKOC IIRC) that's been widely requoted, but even THAT source says it's a rumor from one person and has NO confirmation.

It seems unlikely that a driver change could DOUBLE the hashrate of the Vega, but stranger things have happened.

legendary
Yes and now I will print the screen shot and walk it over to my new  bcc wallet .

on a different pc import it and see if the 0.013 shows.

I just remembered I have a trezor with 0.01 coin in it  maybe I will do the trezor  and then import this address to it as trezor is trustworthy.

But I have a key for the address

and I dumped the bigger address key  which I hope has 8 bcc

so 2 addies 2 keys

and i think I will work on the trezor next

it has 0.01 btc and hopefully 0.01 bcc

will get back on this

good news on trezor i had 0.017 in it  and  I claimed it with ease and I sent it to bittrex.com with ease and when ever it confirms it confirms.

back to importing addies and keys.

so the trezor had .017 btc and the free .017 bcc 30 minutes time to have it sent to bittrex  and we are now waiting for it to get confirms   which are slow.

1 confirm in 3 hours

still waiting to move the 2 bcc/btc addies to my new bcc wallet.  FREAKING  wallet is taking forever to synch
Activity: 463
Merit: 301
Figured it out

So you have 1 address   and 1 key  for below  and it is the one with 0.013xxxx bcc   you hope correct?

https://blockchain.info/address/1MpvyvnFoPyo4EyRg4oa4YTDEyhAQCAQHo
legendary
Figured it out

So went to dump wallet.dat

no passphrase

pretending passphrase is Phil1234  where does it go?

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Using my Trezor to claim my BCC was pretty easy. Just update the firmware and use the beta wallet. You can then send your claimed BCC to your BCC Trezor Wallet. After that you can hold or send it on to Bittrex. Be prepared for 20 confirmations which is taking about a day to confirm.

Nice glad it worked for you.

I am opening my stripped of btc but filled with  bcc core 0.14.2 as I type

it is on a mac mini  hoping that does not cause issues  I have done an import of an address to this mac mini years ago.

This is the first address I will dump keys

it has no btc but should have  0.01324444 bcc

@slackert -- thanks for the sharing -- just did the same and sent 50% of the BCH to Bitrex..... will keep the remainder .... who knows what tomorrow brings... if Segwit fails... Grin

from what i have red.
legendary
Okay  stuck  on key dump on my mac mini

11:55:53

Welcome to the Bitcoin Core RPC console.
Use up and down arrows to navigate history, and Ctrl-L to clear screen.
Type help for an overview of available commands.
WARNING: Scammers have been active, telling users to type commands here, stealing their wallet contents. Do not use this console without fully understanding the ramification of a command.

12:04:13

dumpprivkey 1KWtthFbtj2FSSdtd4WitJbseAToSmvE7w

12:04:13

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)

So

pretend passphrase  is   Phil1234

how do I enter it first?
this is core 0.14.2 on a mac 10.10.5 os

Phil1234 dumpprivkey 1KWtthFbtj2FSSdtd4WitJbseAToSmvE7w

does not work

I may have a bad /corrupt 0.14.2

at least I got all the btc out of it.

Core just crashed on me.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Using my Trezor to claim my BCC was pretty easy. Just update the firmware and use the beta wallet. You can then send your claimed BCC to your BCC Trezor Wallet. After that you can hold or send it on to Bittrex. Be prepared for 20 confirmations which is taking about a day to confirm.

I am opening my stripped of btc but filled with  bcc core 0.14.2 as I type

it is on a mac mini  hoping that does not cause issues  I have done an import of an address to this mac mini years ago.

it has no btc but should have  0.01324444 bcc

@slackert -- thanks for the sharing -- just did the same and sent 50% of the BCH to Bitrex..... will keep the remainder .... who knows what tomorrow brings... if Segwit fails... Grin

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
legendary

I am opening my stripped of btc but filled with  bcc core 0.14.2 as I type

it is on a mac mini  hoping that does not cause issues  I have done an import of an address to this mac mini years ago.

it has no btc but should have  0.01324444 bcc
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 600
Merit: 261
Yeah, i was reading that email in my inbox earlier and was just about to give Coinbase some credit... until I read the punchline... January'18?!?!?  Seriously, I am by no means hoping that BCC tanks but it's already down to .12 and dropping.  it could very well be worthless by the time Jan'18 rolls around.  I really doubt this is going to satisfy any of their customers who had BTC in their wallets on Aug 1st.  What I don't get is, why even bother to make a useless announcement like that when the've got to know 95% of the people will still be pissed?  And why exactly does it take CB 5 full months to get a BCH wallet/system up and running when sites like Bittrex, etc did it in what... 2 weeks?  Clearly they have not been using the millions in transaction fees they are collecting to reinvest in their own infrastructure. Poor management to say the least.
Pages:
Jump to: