Pages:
Author

Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right - page 13. (Read 20763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
January 15, 2019, 04:31:20 PM
In this forum they have ways of going about it. It is important to have a reputable manager for campaign before you join, thats my fear sometimes for newbies handling campaign, they can easily back out after the campaign. More also you should be sure you didn't break the rule or claimed the reward late. I also hope you are not the only victim

I am not only the victim, almost all participants are victims
Bounty managers should be able to protect bounty particpants with various strategies like not letting the team to add rules like "we can change/edit/modify terms&conditions whenever we want/need". 50% of scam cases on  bounty campaigns are result of bad management in my opinion. If team refuses to pay bounty participants then why you don't open scam accusation against team and project..
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 04:26:17 PM
In this forum they have ways of going about it. It is important to have a reputable manager for campaign before you join, thats my fear sometimes for newbies handling campaign, they can easily back out after the campaign. More also you should be sure you didn't break the rule or claimed the reward late. I also hope you are not the only victim

I am not only the victim, almost all participants are victims
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2019, 10:14:45 AM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
Sad to say that many bounty project always change their bounty rules after the ICO which will result for disqualification of many bounty participants. But, we need to accept the truth that they have a power to change the rule so all we need to do is to follow it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
January 15, 2019, 09:08:04 AM
It's risk.
Read general rules before join with any campaign.
Normally, they will write as follows :
We have the right to change the rules anytime.

So, you can't do anything when the rules are changed.

Agreed that rules can be changed but I don't think that it is humane to change rules at late hours with the intention to push out many as far as 95% as OP said. If rules will be changed to affect such percentage of participants, I see it as fraud from the beginning or a fault of the owners of the campaign.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 15, 2019, 08:36:18 AM
January 15, 2019, 07:53:01 AM
It's sad and we don't have any organization who can remediate such issues. But if you can provide enough evidences, open up a thread in scam acquisition section so that people can avoid investing in that ICO.

In business world, integrity is a big thing and people don't like to work with unethical companies. So going forward, aleays work with reputed campaign managers only. That reduces the chance of getting scammed after few months of hard work.
okay thanks for the information
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
January 15, 2019, 07:48:21 AM
It's sad and we don't have any organization who can remediate such issues. But if you can provide enough evidences, open up a thread in scam acquisition section so that people can avoid investing in that ICO.

In business world, integrity is a big thing and people don't like to work with unethical companies. So going forward, aleays work with reputed campaign managers only. That reduces the chance of getting scammed after few months of hard work.
Activity: 203
Merit: 48
January 15, 2019, 07:36:31 AM
It's risk.
Read general rules before join with any campaign.
Normally, they will write as follows :
We have the right to change the rules anytime.

So, you can't do anything when the rules are changed.
January 15, 2019, 05:33:20 AM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
Pages:
Jump to: