Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 606. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
February 28, 2017, 06:00:22 AM
You have been fed shit all your life and you love it.!
Do not criticize what you cannot understand.
Your science is massively flawed.!
YOU are too SIMPLE to understand this.
You fail to see the lies because you are limited by your perspective.
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

Edited: realized it wasn't worth it...  So I removed most of my long winded post.

@Serbad, don't let the trolls get you down.  Just hit the ignore under their names and you won't have to deal with the nonsense any longer.  Makes getting to the juicy parts of this thread much more simple and enjoyable.  That is why I don't reply to them.  I can't see the nonsense they are posting since they are ignored and I refuse to feed the trolls even if I see something that others replied to is quoted.  I just won't waste my time.  

It is up to each of us to decide how far we want to go and grow... The trolls have stated they are unwilling to do anything... So let them starve to death and don't feed them.   Grin  
[/quote]
Your right !! Thanks
Got all those pricks on ignore now
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
February 28, 2017, 05:33:46 AM
SpaceX Plans to Send 2 Tourists Around Moon in 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/27/science/spacex-moon-tourists.html

Flat Earthers are gonna cry!  Grin
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
February 28, 2017, 05:27:05 AM
207 pages only because some people are too poor or lazy to get a telescope. Smiley

Welcome, this is a troll party!  Grin

Before you start arguing with them, you'd better prepare yourself to their rants about official science is fake, space is fake, astronauts are liars, photos of the Earth, Moon etc. are all NASA's CGI, gravity doesn't exists etc.

Grab the popcorn dude, and welcome to the funny farm! The more people gets in, the more fun we'll have!
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
February 28, 2017, 02:35:22 AM
207 pages only because some people are too poor or lazy to get a telescope. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 28, 2017, 02:13:28 AM
LIES!!!!  Huh the earth is flat!  Grin look at evidance!  Kiss  Kiss

The earth is not flat:

Grin
legendary
February 28, 2017, 02:09:09 AM
I am glad you are Christian. But, it doesn't count unless you accept Jesus salvation. Other than that, Christians have all kinds of differing ideas. What of it?

I accept the Jesus salvation and as a road not a destiny. The destiny is the Kingdom of God. If he will say im not worth it than so be it. I dont want my salvation but only the ability to see the Kingdom of God as my ultimate dream. It was not my intention to talk to you about the Bible. By not talking to me I mean dont lead me to temptation, pride and anger by you saying that all people are inherently evil as most in my opinion false prophets and antichrists do. I ask you this in the name of Jesus Christ. Please.

I accept people being in sin and the only road to the father is by Jesus Christ. I dont add anything judgeful like if someone is good or evil by heart. Dont tempt to judge so easily.

Remember, Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is within you. Does this mean that the destination is yourself?

Cool
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
February 28, 2017, 02:04:13 AM
LIES!!!!  Huh the earth is flat!  Grin look at evidance!  Kiss  Kiss
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 28, 2017, 12:53:28 AM
I am glad you are Christian. But, it doesn't count unless you accept Jesus salvation. Other than that, Christians have all kinds of differing ideas. What of it?

I accept the Jesus salvation and as a road not a destiny. The destiny is the Kingdom of God. If he will say im not worth it than so be it. I dont want my salvation but only the ability to see the Kingdom of God as my ultimate dream. It was not my intention to talk to you about the Bible. By not talking to me I mean dont lead me to temptation, pride and anger by you saying that all people are inherently evil as most in my opinion false prophets and antichrists do. I ask you this in the name of Jesus Christ. Please.

I accept people being in sin and the only road to the father is by Jesus Christ. I dont add anything judgeful like if someone is good or evil by heart. Dont tempt to judge so easily.
legendary
February 28, 2017, 12:39:35 AM
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

Edited: realized it wasn't worth it...  So I removed most of my long winded post.

@Serbad, don't let the trolls get you down.  Just hit the ignore under their names and you won't have to deal with the nonsense any longer.  Makes getting to the juicy parts of this thread much more simple and enjoyable.  That is why I don't reply to them.  I can't see the nonsense they are posting since they are ignored and I refuse to feed the trolls even if I see something that others replied to is quoted.  I just won't waste my time.  

It is up to each of us to decide how far we want to go and grow... The trolls have stated they are unwilling to do anything... So let them starve to death and don't feed them.   Grin  

I agree. You FE people have a good religion going for yourselves. Why let yourselves be weakened by some unbelievers. Simply, don't let them inside your church. But if one of them sneaks in, kick him out, and don't let him in again... right?

Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
February 27, 2017, 07:24:35 PM
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

[/quote]

Edited: realized it wasn't worth it...  So I removed most of my long winded post.

legendary
February 27, 2017, 07:00:31 PM
Earth is not an object to be shaped like disc or ball but it is a realm, a flat living environment. Your count is obsolete as this is not a flat earth society forum.

What do you mean my count is obsolete? I have valid arguments and you have none and you call my arguments dont count? Thats weird. But what ever float your flat boat mate.

Look here how God's Word describes His creation. 100% scripture backed image. Find the verses for yourself.

Find yourself. Hahaha. Thats gold here. Nice attitude there. Very helpful. Very christian lol.

Only flat earthers could do what you did. 100% scripture based and insert an image. How original. Noone else do such a things lol. Do they sell coloured pictured bible for flat earthers? No text just pictures? Ow thats sweet.

You realy amuse me by your originality in according to the all rest of humanity in behaviour.

As I have said several times...

Go outside on a flat plain, especially after sundown, and simply look, with your own two eyes. What do you see? You see a flat earth with a dome over it.

Such biblical information is what we all see when we do this. It is not designed to be the explanation of scientific knowledge and wisdom. It is simple talk for all people, even for the simple ones.

FE people have applied simple talk for simple people to science in ways it was not meant to be applied. The thing that FE people should do is realize how simple they are, and accept FE for themselves without trying to use it to overcome science and other biblical information.

Since FE people won't do this, they show themselves to be as proud as they are ignorant.

Cool
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

when you are on a ship, plane doesnt matter (i know both views) you can see that the earth isnt flat....

This is true. Even the FE people in past posts have shown the earth as a globe with a big curved level going around it.

Cool
legendary
February 27, 2017, 06:58:30 PM
Earth is not an object to be shaped like disc or ball but it is a realm, a flat living environment. Your count is obsolete as this is not a flat earth society forum.

What do you mean my count is obsolete? I have valid arguments and you have none and you call my arguments dont count? Thats weird. But what ever float your flat boat mate.

Look here how God's Word describes His creation. 100% scripture backed image. Find the verses for yourself.

Find yourself. Hahaha. Thats gold here. Nice attitude there. Very helpful. Very christian lol.

Only flat earthers could do what you did. 100% scripture based and insert an image. How original. Noone else do such a things lol. Do they sell coloured pictured bible for flat earthers? No text just pictures? Ow thats sweet.

You realy amuse me by your originality in according to the all rest of humanity in behaviour.

Go outside on a flat plain, especially after sundown, and simply look, with your own two eyes. What do you see? You see a flat earth with a dome over it.

Such biblical information is what we all see when we do this. It is not designed to be the explanation of scientific knowledge and wisdom. It is simple talk for all people, even for the simple ones.

FE people have applied simple talk for simple people to science in ways it was not meant to be applied. The thing that FE people should do is realize how simple they are, and accept FE for themselves without trying to use it to overcome science and other biblical information.

Since FE people won't do this, they show themselves to be as proud as they are ignorant.

Cool
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

You have it all wrong. That was chocolate pudding I was fed. Now it is FE people who are trying to feed me s**t. How do I know? I have educated myself.

Cool
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
February 27, 2017, 06:34:53 PM

Cool
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

when you are on a ship, plane doesnt matter (i know both views) you can see that the earth isnt flat....
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
February 27, 2017, 06:23:25 PM

Cool
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!
legendary
February 27, 2017, 05:56:53 PM

Cool
legendary
February 27, 2017, 05:50:03 PM
Name labbeling, misconception, misunderstanding, stereotypization, lack of understanding of irony to be continued by the Badecker. You are missing all the points what I say. Congratulation.

Im Christian and you seem to be kind of lost guy that think he is a Christian may you return your sanity once again. PM when your doctor will say you can leave your drugs. Its pointless to talk to a guy that takes irony seriously and serious stuff as irony.

Im serious here. Dont talk to me.

Well, if you would say your points out in the open, maybe people wouldn't miss them. After all, it was you who started talking about Santa and green goblins.

Since I don't really know who you are, how do I know if I am ever talking to you or not? Besides, just 'cause you order me to not talk at you, doesn't mean I have to take your orders, right? Now, I might take your orders if you pay me. Would you pay me a bitcoin if I took your order and filled it by not knowingly talk to you? Probably not. So, if you won't pay me, why should I fill your order?

However, I could give you a Bitcoin address if you wanted to pay me. Let me know.

Cool
February 27, 2017, 05:10:24 PM

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
February 27, 2017, 04:59:27 PM
And the poo just keeps getting deeper.  So I went digging around for references to "the universe" in a bible.  I kept hitting a concrete wall.  All signs point to the Greek work Kosmos as the reference used for "the universe".  However in the bible the context is not the universe.  The word is translated world.  Also broader understanding is that which was organized, made, created.  So never any reference to "the universe".  I will spare you the copy/paste from Strongs and other references to this word and it's use.  Pull out eSword and look it up.  Grin

So I did some more digging and find that the first person known to publicly associate the Greek word Kosmos or at least acknowledged to do so is Pythagoras!  So we get this "extension" of meaning of kosmos to "universe" from this guy who is the father of many occult philosophies and ideas, numerology, Kabala, and basically took credit for real science and math that was being done in India and Egypt a long time before the Greeks.  Then he starts his own cult in Greece.... What a piece of work.  And this guy is the one who has planted this "idea" that kosmos meant universe in your bible???  The poo just keeps getting deeper.

What wonderful endorsement Albert Pike the founder of Freemasonry gave this clown... If there was any question about Freemasonry and the occult this should help wipe away those illusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AdtSF-TpB0

Good find. I can confirm that there is no word "universe" in the entire Bible. I'm using eSword too. Great software from Tennessee.

And btw, badecker is just a willingly ignorant christian, fits perfectly with verse from 2.Peter chapter 3, verses 5-7:

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
February 27, 2017, 04:50:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWlFFQjG_WE

Speaking about belief. Even the bible they claim supports flat earth clearly debunks it. Not that the circle of the earth that they claim have any other meaning that its the circle of rotation not necesserly the rotation of the earth but the rotation that the earth is involved with.

Sun is rising wether the earth its concave or convex, but guess what. Sun is not rising on the flat earth it rotates on the flat earth.

Not that it proves anything because science is less prone to misuderstanding, but Ive just gave this vidoe as a bonus type of video.

You are a complete joke. Bible 100% supports flat earth, end of debate right here.

Go back to your inside out ball earth thread in case you have one, and stay there.

As far as Ive noticed you have not even started the debate, but I know that flat earthers have problems with meaning of words.

Ill make another argument against your zero arguments to help you understand what debate is supposed to look like.

Flat earthers say that there are four corners of the world and that it proves flat earth. Well..... No it does not? As far as I know discs have no corners do they? In skycentrist model the four corners of the world are the corners on which the axis of heaven rotation is based on. Its a very common concept in every religious texts of a circle based on the square. Square is the more important aspect here. Its the symbol of rotating square. Churches are build upon a symbol of rotating squares. And ofcourse its not a cube in the middle that rotates but only possibily is that its a piramid or a double piramid with the base or bases of a square.

You say about the stillness of the earth. Ok. Fine its a draw here. The concave earth model say that earth stay still, and its the cape of the heavens that rotates.

There was something about the circle of the earth. As far as I know there are many circles in the ball so logicly the circle of the earth might just mean circumference of the earth. So its a draw here as well with the slight advantage to me as its says its the circle of the earth suggesting of the many. Its not suggesting the earth is a circle.

Bible talks about the abyss and the portals. Flat earth does not have anywhere to fit the abyss. Skycentrism does place the portals at the poles to the outter endless space of nothingness.

So. There are 2 draws and 3 scores for me. End of the debate proving the earth is flat according to the Bible? Well.... I dont think so.

February 27, 2017, 04:26:53 PM
Name labbeling, misconception, misunderstanding, stereotypization, lack of understanding of irony to be continued by the Badecker. You are missing all the points what I say. Congratulation.

Im Christian and you seem to be kind of lost guy that think he is a Christian may you return your sanity once again. PM when your doctor will say you can leave your drugs. Its pointless to talk to a guy that takes irony seriously and serious stuff as irony.

Im serious here. Dont talk to me.
Jump to: