Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 607. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 27, 2017, 04:20:01 PM
In what way did Jesus die for our sins because of the enemy and his servants? What does that mean. Can you explain it?

They kiilled him as every other prophet of the God? Its plain language in the bible. Fucking catholic moron.

They killed Him because He and His Father allowed them to. Without that allowance, they would have no strength at all.

From Matthew 26:53 (NIV):
Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Cool

So? There are an enoumerous passages of defeating the angel of death - the enemy by ressurecting. So yeah the angel of death is rather important here dont you think?
Are you talking about the Angel of death in the Passover in Exodus?

Youve just said oh he wasnt saved. Well...... fucking duh?
He who?

You were telling me its because of the people. No it was not because of the people. It was because the reign of the earth was of Satan and he was to be defeated first. Can you read? Or are you just listening to the popes?
What's the matter? Too lazy to write out what you are talking about?

And it was all due to the death of the John the Baptist. After his death the Satan was free to reign. You can deduce that by the evil spirit returning to the places of the sin. Jesus was avoiding danger every time the John was still alive.
There were probably a few things that were due to the death of John the Baptist. You haven't listed any.

Satan was always free within the limits that God set for Him. See the beginning of Job.

Jesus avoided capture many times, both before and after the death of John. Why? Because, as He said, His time had not yet come. It was "chess" moves, not fear moves, on Jesus' part.

Im not to argue with you about what you read and what you not read. Youve asked stupid question so you have a stupid answer. But if you say people are inherently evil without Jesus Christ, I can say that I know a lot of atheists that I consider amazingly good people and I know many so called christian that are totally fucked up evil sonofabitches. So what you say is a total rubbish, and thats why people go away from God because of people like them who talk the talk but not walk the walk.
Jesus explained that all power in Heaven and Earth were given to Him. Doesn't say all power in Israel. Doesn't say all power on Mars. It says all power. It is Jesus that holds us alive. It is Jesus Who implants the appearance of goodness in us (remember, anything outside of perfection is evil in God's sight). And if we do some actual good, it is Jesus Who allows us to do the little bit of actual good we do.

Since God requires perfection, one little mistake makes us completely evil in God's sight. The perfection of Jesus is the only thing that allows the whole of creation to continue to exist. God sees only the perfection of Jesus when He looks at this universe. This doesn't mean that there aren't mistakes made by people. The biggest mistake made by atheists that destroys all the good they do is that they deny God, thereby denying Jesus salvation.

Its all becuase of all those religions calling themself christians are not listening to what Jesus have said. Its very very very sad. You should not call anyone outside of a creator a father, they do. You should pray alone and in silence, they dont and so on and on and on the list of sins against the Jesus Christ is endless.......
No, it is because even people who call themselves Christian often are not listening to Jesus. If you make mistakes, as we all do, you and we are forgiven through faith in Jesus salvation. In God's sight, it is just as though we had not had sin.

When you look through Romans, you see that we still DO have sin. The perfection has not yet come. The good we do is mostly the appearance of good. If we do any good, it is by the working of Jesus in us. We are still in our sins in this life at the same time we are in salvation. Look at the way Paul explains it in Romans.

Aristarchus of Samos (310BC - 230BC) used the angle between the Earth-Moon axis and the Earth-Sun when the Moon is in First Quarter (elongation of the Moon, E ) and then, with simple trigonometry, could deduce the distances:

cosE=distance(Earth-Moon)/distance(Earth-Sun)

Wasnt that the same guy that worshipped the Helios - Baal? The first greek that invented Heliocentrism and the ones that was laughed at with his nonsense? His equation has two unknown variables and its one equation (distance to the moon and the sun). Its logicly wrong. But what to expect from the servant of Nimrod and Ishtar.

There is good and evil, truth and untruth, in all of us. If Aristarchus or anyone else expresses truth, it still is truth, even if he is an unbeliever in Jesus... a true pagan. As I have said before, bouncing radar off the various planets gives us the best knowledge of how far they are away from us.

Radar works. FE is bunk.

Cool

He who?

Santa fucking Claus off. Ok? Litlle green gremlins and all the elfs of the Nibbleheim you nutcase.
Well, why didn't you say this in the first place? Why did you start talking about Santa, green gremlins, elves, and Nibbleheim (whatever that is)? And you call me a nutcase? Look in the mirror.

Your second to last paraghraph sums your insanity perfectly. You are arguing that people are not inherently good calling them inherently evil and saying they are good and evil when I already have told that is the case. You are talking with ghost. I have told that people are good and are capable to be evil they are just lost and need guidance if the guidance is evil they are evil if its good like with holy spirit they are good.
I didn't realize you were a ghost. You showed us above by jumping into the Santa, green gremlin, etc., stuff, that you are the nutcase. Now you call yourself a ghost? Well, that proves it.

Radar works. FE is bunk.

Lame. Look its me, im a Badecker - Farts are real hence Badecker smells funny.
Well, you gotta be pretty lame to say something like this. Are you funny farm material? Are you already there?

You have no idea how costly that kind of radar would be. You have abso fucking lutly no idea. And everywhere where is money there are bribery and a people that are trusted to be silent. But believe in your weird world of inherently bad people that are inherently trustworthy for the public. LOL thats nuts. Completly nuts. I dont believe in flat earth its debunked 100 times over and over but saying that FE is bunked because the Radio works is.... Beyond lame.
Well, if you think radar is fake news, mentally lame fits you quite well. What does my knowing about how much radar costs have to do with it? Are you at the same funny farm as notbatman? Or is nomad13666 your funny farm drinking buddy?

Im not going to talk to you about the faith as you are holier than the holy bible itself. Saying that God thinks this and that when it is clear not to judge God in the bible. Are you some self appointed advocate of the God? Good luck with spewing nonsense over and over and over again with your weird shit logic. Not with me pal. You are insane. Bye.

I had thought that you were probably a Christian. Now that you tell me that I am holier than the Bible itself, I am having my doubts. However, even funny farm material can be saved.

Note that it is often that the people in the funny farms who think that others are insane. It wouldn't matter except that many funny farms get their funding from Government, making it part of taxpayer funding. Should probably send those funny farm residents home and let their family take care of them. There are a lot of homeless people who are potential funny farm residents already. But most of these don't have even a smartphone to get on the Internet like you do. So, you're probably in some funny farm.

Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 27, 2017, 02:09:39 PM
In what way did Jesus die for our sins because of the enemy and his servants? What does that mean. Can you explain it?

They kiilled him as every other prophet of the God? Its plain language in the bible. Fucking catholic moron.

They killed Him because He and His Father allowed them to. Without that allowance, they would have no strength at all.

Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Cool

So? There are an enoumerous passages of defeating the angel of death - the enemy by ressurecting. So yeah the angel of death is rather important here dont you think?

He who?

You were telling me its because of the people. No it was not because of the people. It was because the reign of the earth was of Satan and he was to be defeated first. Can you read? Or are you just listening to the popes?

And it was all due to the death of the John the Baptist. After his death the Satan was free to reign. You can deduce that by the evil spirit returning to the places of the sin. Jesus was avoiding danger every time the John was still alive.
There were probably a few things that were due to the death of John the Baptist. You haven't listed any.

Satan was always free within the limits that God set for Him. See the beginning of Job.

Jesus avoided capture many times, both before and after the death of John. Why? Because, as He said, His time had not yet come. It was "chess" moves, not fear moves, on Jesus' part.

Im not to argue with you about what you read and what you not read. Youve asked stupid question so you have a stupid answer. But if you say people are inherently evil without Jesus Christ, I can say that I know a lot of atheists that I consider amazingly good people and I know many so called christian that are totally fucked up evil sonofabitches. So what you say is a total rubbish, and thats why people go away from God because of people like them who talk the talk but not walk the walk.
Jesus explained that all power in Heaven and Earth were given to Him. Doesn't say all power in Israel. Doesn't say all power on Mars. It says all power. It is Jesus that holds us alive. It is Jesus Who implants the appearance of goodness in us (remember, anything outside of perfection is evil in God's sight). And if we do some actual good, it is Jesus Who allows us to do the little bit of actual good we do.

Since God requires perfection, one little mistake makes us completely evil in God's sight. The perfection of Jesus is the only thing that allows the whole of creation to continue to exist. God sees only the perfection of Jesus when He looks at this universe. This doesn't mean that there aren't mistakes made by people. The biggest mistake made by atheists that destroys all the good they do is that they deny God, thereby denying Jesus salvation.

Its all becuase of all those religions calling themself christians are not listening to what Jesus have said. Its very very very sad. You should not call anyone outside of a creator a father, they do. You should pray alone and in silence, they dont and so on and on and on the list of sins against the Jesus Christ is endless.......
No, it is because even people who call themselves Christian often are not listening to Jesus. If you make mistakes, as we all do, you and we are forgiven through faith in Jesus salvation. In God's sight, it is just as though we had not had sin.

When you look through Romans, you see that we still DO have sin. The perfection has not yet come. The good we do is mostly the appearance of good. If we do any good, it is by the working of Jesus in us. We are still in our sins in this life at the same time we are in salvation. Look at the way Paul explains it in Romans.

Aristarchus of Samos (310BC - 230BC) used the angle between the Earth-Moon axis and the Earth-Sun when the Moon is in First Quarter (elongation of the Moon, E ) and then, with simple trigonometry, could deduce the distances:

Wasnt that the same guy that worshipped the Helios - Baal? The first greek that invented Heliocentrism and the ones that was laughed at with his nonsense? His equation has two unknown variables and its one equation (distance to the moon and the sun). Its logicly wrong. But what to expect from the servant of Nimrod and Ishtar.

There is good and evil, truth and untruth, in all of us. If Aristarchus or anyone else expresses truth, it still is truth, even if he is an unbeliever in Jesus... a true pagan. As I have said before, bouncing radar off the various planets gives us the best knowledge of how far they are away from us.

Radar works. FE is bunk.

Cool

He who?

Santa fucking Claus off. Ok? Litlle green gremlins and all the elfs of the Nibbleheim you nutcase.

Your second to last paraghraph sums your insanity perfectly. You are arguing that people are not inherently good calling them inherently evil and saying they are good and evil when I already have told that is the case. You are talking with ghost. I have told that people are good and are capable to be evil they are just lost and need guidance if the guidance is evil they are evil if its good like with holy spirit they are good.

Radar works. FE is bunk.

Lame. Look its me, im a Badecker - Farts are real hence Badecker smells funny.

You have no idea how costly that kind of radar would be. You have abso fucking lutly no idea. And everywhere where is money there are bribery and a people that are trusted to be silent. But believe in your weird world of inherently bad people that are inherently trustworthy for the public. LOL thats nuts. Completly nuts. I dont believe in flat earth its debunked 100 times over and over but saying that FE is bunked because the Radio works is.... Beyond lame.

Im not going to talk to you about the faith as you are holier than the holy bible itself. Saying that God thinks this and that when it is clear not to judge God in the bible. Are you some self appointed advocate of the God? Good luck with spewing nonsense over and over and over again with your weird shit logic. Not with me pal. You are insane. Bye.
legendary
February 27, 2017, 12:36:01 PM

Cool

He who?

Radar works. FE is bunk.

Cool
February 27, 2017, 03:44:45 AM

Cool

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
February 26, 2017, 08:44:42 PM
wow.. this thread is still alive? dear god why?!
legendary
February 26, 2017, 07:40:05 PM
One question raised over and over on the internet is:

why would they lie?

The answer is it makes human trafficking easier if the subjects mind (you), is convinced that the total fantasy world they're presented with by the unburdened merchant corporations, educational systems, mass media and the crown is for real. The subject (you) is kept within a model of reality that is limited and broken cut off from the vast potential life has to offer.

Man being crushed by globalism

This is a good answer. I can see where FE people want to get in on some of the human trafficking plunder.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 26, 2017, 12:54:27 PM
One question raised over and over on the internet is:

why would they lie?

The answer is it makes human trafficking easier if the subjects mind (you), is convinced that the total fantasy world they're presented with by the unburdened merchant corporations, educational systems, mass media and the crown is for real. The subject (you) is kept within a model of reality that is limited and broken cut off from the vast potential life has to offer.

Man being crushed by globalism
legendary
February 26, 2017, 01:39:56 AM

Cool
February 26, 2017, 01:27:58 AM

legendary
February 26, 2017, 01:24:35 AM
Jesus suffered great pain and death, even though He was the Son of God. Why? Because that is what it took to turn the evil in mankind into something acceptable before God.

The evil is still here. It simply has been adapted to the righteousness of Jesus. Because of what people are, faith in Jesus salvation is the only way to not lose the adaptation at death.

Are you stupid or are you purposefuly ignoring the working of the Enemy? He died for our sins because of the Enemy and his servants. And because of that alone.

How can you say such an ignorant shit ignoring the reason why Jesus have came? To gave us sword against the Enemy? Why do you say we naturally are with the Enemy? Why do say that Badecker? Are you beyond salvation with your lack of knowledghe?

Jesus died to reconcile us to God. WE were the ones who became enemies of God through our willful sinning. Because of what Jesus did - His sacrifice on the cross whereby He took the punishment for our sins - we are all as though we were not enemies of God in this life. However, those of us who are still against God, will lose the appearance of not being enemies when we die.

The only way is to believe that Jesus died for us, and that it is His perfection that is being applied to us, that is saving us.

Cool
February 26, 2017, 01:15:35 AM
Jesus suffered great pain and death, even though He was the Son of God. Why? Because that is what it took to turn the evil in mankind into something acceptable before God.

The evil is still here. It simply has been adapted to the righteousness of Jesus. Because of what people are, faith in Jesus salvation is the only way to not lose the adaptation at death.

Are you stupid or are you purposefuly ignoring the working of the Enemy? He died for our sins because of the Enemy and his servants. And because of that alone.

How can you say such an ignorant shit ignoring the reason why Jesus have came? To gave us sword against the Enemy? Why do you say we naturally are with the Enemy? Why do say that Badecker? Are you beyond salvation with your lack of knowledghe?

Quote from: Przemax on Today at 04:55:47 AM
Badecker. Ive asked you simple questions. What are the points used for trigonometry to calculate the distance to the venus. You fail me to deliver that answer even though you say its all easy to understand. Actualy not easy enough for you. And why cant you admitt they calculate the distance to the sun using the venus earth and the sun. You just say many ways. What many ways. In other words what points of refference? Why do you make mumbo jumbo to make you seem more intelligent than you are?
What are you even talking about? I never said anything about Venus except that some of the Google sites talk about Venus. Am I your reference calculator?

The standard distance calculation for the planets is done by radar these days. Once we know the distance to the planets, triangulation with many or any of the planets can give you the distance to the Sun.

mumbo jumbo mumbo jumbo. You change the subject now its the radar.... The radar was invented like in XIX century and they use it in 1961 to meassure the distance. Thats a preatty non obvious way to meassure things dont you think? Everyone who knows something about radar knows its shitty to meassure stuff without the very complicated equations. Im 100% sure they invent stuff in their equations as they do all the time. And it took them a lot of time. Why they did that in sixties? Thats when the cover up began. What did they saw that they want to tell us?

legendary
February 26, 2017, 01:08:52 AM
Badecker. Ive asked you simple questions. What are the points used for trigonometry to calculate the distance to the venus. You fail me to deliver that answer even though you say its all easy to understand. Actualy not easy enough for you. And why cant you admitt they calculate the distance to the sun using the venus earth and the sun. You just say many ways. What many ways. In other words what points of refference? Why do you make mumbo jumbo to make you seem more intelligent than you are?
What are you even talking about? I never said anything about Venus except that some of the Google sites talk about Venus. Am I your reference calculator?

The standard distance calculation for the planets is done by radar these days. Once we know the distance to the planets, triangulation with many or any of the planets can give you the distance to the Sun.

May your words be simple yes meaning yes no meaning no.
I agree. Yes means yes and no means no. What does this have to do with anything?

And people are corrupted because they sewered the direct connection to the holy spirit. Thats what the convenant is used to make the connection once again. People are lost not evil. They can be evil and good. As Isaiah was trying to tell people the truth they didnt knew the difference between the good and the evil and they mixed things up. Does that mean that a human is evil? No he is just lost. People just reject the holy spirit for guidance. We have all the guidance we need to combat evil - the new convenant.

Cool
February 26, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

May your words be simple yes meaning yes no meaning no.

And people are corrupted because they sewered the direct connection to the holy spirit. Thats what the convenant is used to make the connection once again. People are lost not evil. They can be evil and good. As Isaiah was trying to tell people the truth they didnt knew the difference between the good and the evil and they mixed things up. Does that mean that a human is evil? No he is just lost. People just reject the holy spirit for guidance. We have all the guidance we need to combat evil - the new convenant.

You see? You are evil here because you dont use the guidance of holy spirit. Use simple language. But that doesnt mean you are inherently evil as you cant use simple language can you? You would be beyond hope if you would be a pathological liar for example aka inherently evil.

You say all about salvation like if thats the most important. Jesus says those who want to save their life will lose it those who will lose will gain it. Dont spew shit about salvation again and again. Thats just bad. If you only talk and talk and talk and say Jesus this and Jesus that without doing the guidance of the spirit or understand his words he could say he does not know you.

Thats why I hate catholics. They only do things because they want to save their asses by pretending someone they are not........... They dont even fear God... they want to use him as a fucking Ticket spewing shit all the time about the Salvation this Salvation that. Undestand the word not say shit that priest have told like a parrot.
legendary
February 25, 2017, 10:38:59 PM
And the poo just keeps getting deeper.  So I went digging around for references to "the universe" in a bible.  I kept hitting a concrete wall.  All signs point to the Greek work Kosmos as the reference used for "the universe".  However in the bible the context is not the universe.  The word is translated world.  Also broader understanding is that which was organized, made, created.  So never any reference to "the universe".  I will spare you the copy/paste from Strongs and other references to this word and it's use.  Pull out eSword and look it up.  Grin

So I did some more digging and find that the first person known to publicly associate the Greek word Kosmos or at least acknowledged to do so is Pythagoras!  So we get this "extension" of meaning of kosmos to "universe" from this guy who is the father of many occult philosophies and ideas, numerology, Kabala, and basically took credit for real science and math that was being done in India and Egypt a long time before the Greeks.  Then he starts his own cult in Greece.... What a piece of work.  And this guy is the one who has planted this "idea" that kosmos meant universe in your bible???  The poo just keeps getting deeper.

What wonderful endorsement Albert Pike the founder of Freemasonry gave this clown... If there was any question about Freemasonry and the occult this should help wipe away those illusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AdtSF-TpB0

Well, probably you should bang your head against that concrete wall until you start to understand that God is the one who controls what is in His Word. His idea wasn't to make His Word line up with all the thinking of all the Pythagoras's and Albert Pike's in the world. His idea was to provide the information that people need to be saved.

'Bout time you go back and read what the Bible has to say. Start at the New Testament, because it is for the people of today. Might even be that YOU will find eternal life.

Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
February 25, 2017, 09:00:33 PM
And the poo just keeps getting deeper.  So I went digging around for references to "the universe" in a bible.  I kept hitting a concrete wall.  All signs point to the Greek work Kosmos as the reference used for "the universe".  However in the bible the context is not the universe.  The word is translated world.  Also broader understanding is that which was organized, made, created.  So never any reference to "the universe".  I will spare you the copy/paste from Strongs and other references to this word and it's use.  Pull out eSword and look it up.  Grin

So I did some more digging and find that the first person known to publicly associate the Greek word Kosmos or at least acknowledged to do so is Pythagoras!  So we get this "extension" of meaning of kosmos to "universe" from this guy who is the father of many occult philosophies and ideas, numerology, Kabala, and basically took credit for real science and math that was being done in India and Egypt a long time before the Greeks.  Then he starts his own cult in Greece.... What a piece of work.  And this guy is the one who has planted this "idea" that kosmos meant universe in your bible???  The poo just keeps getting deeper.

What wonderful endorsement Albert Pike the founder of Freemasonry gave this clown... If there was any question about Freemasonry and the occult this should help wipe away those illusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AdtSF-TpB0
legendary
February 25, 2017, 07:33:26 PM
Ive heard only the method with the Venus, Earth, Sun triangle and thats the only method that makes sense to me. Please dont answer me - google shit. I have the impression you dont know what you are talking about and just copy paste stuff.

Ive wrote to you what problem do I see with the "seemingly easy" measuring the distance of the Venus and its size that is assumed.

I dont know how about you but I was told In the bible I was made in the image of the God... Are you implying that God is evil? Nonsense.

From http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/5192/how-is-distance-between-sun-and-earth-calculated:
The most precise measures of this distance are from radars in the 1960s. However, the distance has been known, though roughly, since the Ancient Times.

Since he had already computed the Earth-Moon distance from the duration of lunar eclipses, he could conclude on the Earth-Sun distance. His results were false, because of too loose measure of the angle, but his method was very accurate. See Wikipedia for more details.

Another method was explored in 1672 by Cassini and Richer: they measured the parallax (i.e. the variation in angle when seen from different places) under which Mars was seen in Cayenne and Paris, at the moment of opposition. From this, they deduced the distance Earth-Mars. Then, using the Kepler law

a3/p2=constant
(where a is the distance between the planet and the Sun, and p the sideral time)

they could figure out what was the distance to the Sun.

Cool
legendary
February 25, 2017, 07:02:40 PM
... uNF!
The Bible tells us that all people are liars. So, if I state such, am I a liar when I state it? The point is, everyone states some truth and some lies.
... splooge

I'm fairly certain the the Bible is more specific and pigenholes all the Satanic fags.

https://i.imgur.com/bqCgZH5.jpg

Perhaps you have an example with an explanation of what you mean?

Cool
legendary
February 25, 2017, 07:01:18 PM
Ive heard only the method with the Venus, Earth, Sun triangle and thats the only method that makes sense to me. Please dont answer me - google shit. I have the impression you dont know what you are talking about and just copy paste stuff.

Ive wrote to you what problem do I see with the "seemingly easy" measuring the distance of the Venus and its size that is assumed.

I dont know how about you but I was told In the bible I was made in the image of the God... Are you implying that God is evil? Nonsense.

Google isn't an authority on triangulation. I mention it because you can use Google to find many people and websites that are an authority on triangulation.

Since triangulation is rather simple, especially if you have access to trig tables or a trig calculator, sounds like you would rather remain in math ignorance. You could use trig math, if you wanted, which has been proven out by actual, physical measurements.

As for Venus, some of the websites that can be found if you Google them, are websites that explain how to find the distance to Venus through trig triangulation.

You forgot the little part where people sinned, and thereby threw away the image of God. Imagine a sculptor making a statue of a beautiful woman. The statue is made in her image. Then, if someone disfigures the statue, it is corruption. It is no longer in the image of the woman, even though it is still similar in some ways.

Adam and Eve corrupted the image of God within themselves. Because we are all the children of Adam and Eve, we are corrupted, as well.

Jesus, having been made directly by the Spirit of God, bypassed the corruption. He applies the goodness of God to people. If He didn't, people would only be corrupt.

Cool
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
February 25, 2017, 07:00:34 PM
omg still belive in this ? you have nasa lol
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 25, 2017, 06:21:49 PM
... uNF!
The Bible tells us that all people are liars. So, if I state such, am I a liar when I state it? The point is, everyone states some truth and some lies.
... splooge

I'm fairly certain the the Bible is more specific and pigenholes all the Satanic fags.

Jump to: