Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange! - page 2. (Read 11932 times)

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1989
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
We don't want to tease since we do not have certain deadlines, but big UX changes are underway, revamping the website to ensure the best user experience  Wink
It really needs revamping because the website feels like 2010s Russian website. Don't get me wrong, I love the vibe, it reminds me childhood and I especially love Russian web style (datalife engine was the goat CMS and used by many websites in my country) but the website really needs a new design.

I just noticed that you have an AML analyzer service, that is a very good feature but what happens if I use your service, everything comes out clean but then I deposit money on one of your listed exchanges and then exchange stops my payment and asks for KYC documents. Btw it would be good if you offer a subscription service where I pay a monthly fee and check addresses myself instead of paying 20 cents every time.

Sure, we can easily understand the response about redesigning the site. There is much to be done yet, but be sure we're listening to the community's voice.

Regarding your question about a situation where your payment is stopped by one of the listed exchanges and KYC documents are requested, it's essential to understand that our AML analyzer can significantly reduce the risk of involvement in questionable transactions but cannot fully guarantee the absence of additional requirements by exchanges or financial institutions. Current standards for AML checks include advisory measures that allow you to assess potential risks preliminarily. The decision to interact with an exchange service is ultimately yours, based on the information received. In this case, the AML analyzer acts as an auxiliary link in the security of your crypto assets. If a dispute arises, you should write to our support service, where an analysis of the situation will be carried out following your request.

Our primary goal is to create the safest possible conditions for users concerning AML. We strive to provide you with tools that are convenient and contribute to enhancing the overall security of your financial transactions.

It's important to note that our AML functionality is still under testing. We are nearing the completion of this critical phase, and the testing is in its final stages. Once testing is completed, we will inform our community about implementing a solution to further increase our users' security and reliability and exchange processes on our monitor.

As for your subscription offer, we're still determining if it can be done shortly, but we get the idea and will review it once the main feature is implemented.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 2802
I just noticed that you have an AML analyzer service, that is a very good feature but what happens if I use your service, everything comes out clean but then I deposit money on one of your listed exchanges and then exchange stops my payment and asks for KYC documents. Btw it would be good if you offer a subscription service where I pay a monthly fee and check addresses myself instead of paying 20 cents every time.

It would be interesting to see which method is used here during the AML check.
So far, we have seen some methods, performed with the help of AI tools, which did not turn out to be the best solution for AML funds checker.

https://www.bestchange.com/report/
Activity: 2170
Merit: 835
We don't want to tease since we do not have certain deadlines, but big UX changes are underway, revamping the website to ensure the best user experience  Wink
It really needs revamping because the website feels like 2010s Russian website. Don't get me wrong, I love the vibe, it reminds me childhood and I especially love Russian web style (datalife engine was the goat CMS and used by many websites in my country) but the website really needs a new design.

legendary
Surely it would be good to create a topic in the appropriate section so that more users learn about this and take part.

Upd: have already been given the correct section.
There are still a few left: Micro Earnings

Thank you for your suggestion, we will create a topic there as well!

For example, by searching I got a list of exchangers where I can buy Doge coins with a Visa/master card. All the listed services have several badges, and I have to check each separately, if, for example, I'm looking for an exchanger that won't require additional verification checks from my bank. I suggest I have an additional filter during the search if I don't want the results of exchangers with specific requirements.

We have forwarded your ideas to the dev team. Thank you for your valuable input!

@Best_Change, It seems certain exchangers like Convertex24.io as I discovered are listed only on the Russian mirror site (https://www.bestchange.ru/convertex24-exchanger.html) and not English site as I search for it there and there is nothing.
Is it a mistake or just a feature?

Thank you for your question. This particular exchanger has recently been added to the English version of the monitor: https://www.bestchange.com/convertex24-exchanger.html

But the rules are the following:To get listed in the Russian version of the monitor, an exchanger needs to be fully localized, have all the sections of the website in Russian, as well as Russian-speaking support and sent out email.

Likewise, for the English version of the monitor, an exchanger should be fully in English.

We cross-add exchangers, if they come to the monitor in one language but then want to be added in the other language and fulfill our requirements.
copper member
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1757
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
@Best_Change, It seems certain exchangers like Convertex24.io as I discovered are listed only on the Russian mirror site (https://www.bestchange.ru/convertex24-exchanger.html) and not English site as I search for it there and there is nothing.
Is it a mistake or just a feature?
Activity: 784
Merit: 733
The replica of a runner-up
I would like to have some more filtering as an option. For example, I want to select only exchangers that do not require KYC.
That's a really good and necessary feature. It's very clumsy to manually check icons on each exchange. I think it will be handy if that feature is available on exchanges list page too because maybe I am not looking for pairs but only want to check the exchanges with no-kyc requirement or something similar.

I would like to have some more filtering as an option. For example, I want to select only exchangers that do not require KYC.
I think when it comes to KYC/AML. Any exchanger that wants to be added to the monitor should be KYC/AML complaint as a prerequisite. At least that's what I got from here. So it is possible that all the exchangers listed in the monitor may have a KYC/KYT/AML policy clause in their ToS.
Then every exchange should be tagged with avatar icon that says (This exchanger may require verification of the client's documents..) since they have tagged some of them. One of my theory is that they don't tag exchanges that are less-likely to ask for KYC. By the way, they definitely want to mark FixedFloat as the one that asks for KYC: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fixedfloat-is-scamming-me-for-8000-eur-important-psa-5482815
legendary
I think when it comes to KYC/AML. Any exchanger that wants to be added to the monitor should be KYC/AML complaint as a prerequisite. At least that's what I got from here. So it is possible that all the exchangers listed in the monitor may have a KYC/KYT/AML policy clause in their ToS.

That is something completely different from what I am talking about. I'm not talking about how some exchanger formulated their KYC policy, but about facilitating the search. The KYC parameter is taken here only as an example.

For example, by searching I got a list of exchangers where I can buy Doge coins with a Visa/master card. All the listed services have several badges, and I have to check each separately, if, for example, I'm looking for an exchanger that won't require additional verification checks from my bank. I suggest I have an additional filter during the search if I don't want the results of exchangers with specific requirements.

copper member
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1757
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1271
keep walking, Johnnie

If you don’t mind, let me add and supplement your post with a screenshot with BTC faucet on BestChage.com. Surprisingly, there are already more than 30.000 participants. I thought that the era of BTC faucets was already a thing of the past, but perhaps I will also join in. I admit, I would never have done this if this action had not been organized by BestChage.com. By the way, how long will all this last? Sorry for the tactless question.

I don’t even know where topics dedicated to BTC faucets were posted here on this forum. Maybe in Games and rounds section? Surely it would be good to create a topic in the appropriate section so that more users learn about this and take part.

Upd: have already been given the correct section.
There are still a few left: Micro Earnings
legendary
May I ask, how far have you come with the redesign and update of the platform?
Or if I want to get more information about a particular exchanger, just by clicking on "reviews" I get to their personalized page on your service (everything else leads to their site). I would like to have a direct link to their page on your platform where I will find complete information, presented directly and not only through a hint pop-up.
The current exchange rate is a very important factor, but it is not the only one that affects the choice when using it.
legendary
Do you want to receive bitcoins as a bonus? Visit the BTC faucet on BestChage.com

BTC faucet is available only for the website users. No registration is needed, and the identification of your bitcoin wallet is considered your account. You can use the faucet every hour to receive payouts between 1 and 100 satoshi.
Here’s a quick guide for those who haven’t used it yet:

● Select the item “BTC faucet” under the list of payment directions.
● Enter your Bitcoin address; you will find it in your cryptocurrency wallet.
● Solve the captcha to prove you are human, then click the button “Receive bonus.”
● An amount between 1 and 100 satoshis will be credited to the balance on the website. You can try again every hour. Once you collect 1000 satoshi, you can withdraw them to your wallet.

To increase your income, you can distribute the referral link. In this case, you will get +10% for each referral payout.

Join us!

legendary
What should you do if you need to exchange a small amount, but the minimal amount in exchangers is too high?

Our monitor does not regulate exchange conditions while just providing the information about the most favorable offers on the market.
If you cannot find exchange options suitable for you it eans that no exchanger from the monitor’s listing is ready to provide them at the moment.

What is a way out in this situation?

You can use the “Double exchange” function, it becomes available after selection of the desired currencies.
You can also tell about your problem to our support team: https://www.bestchange.com/contacts.html
Possible, another exchange option would suit you: via a transit currency, payment system or another direct6 currency pair.

Best of luck!

legendary
BestChange exchange rate overview

Our monitor gathers information from over two hundred reliable exchangers which support quite a few payment directions.We always recommend that you study the “Popular” section of the website. It contains the most relevant directions at the moment. The dynamic of the exchange popularity shows how much a certain index has grown or fallen in a day.

Options of payment ways and their examples.
💸 Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and many more.
💸 Electronic payment systems: YMoney, QIWI, WebMoney, Payeer.
💸 Cryptocurrency exchange codes: EXMO, Binance, Kuna.
💸 Banks — Sber, Tinkoff, Privat 24, Visa/Mastercard cards of any banks;
💸 Cash transfers:: Western Union, Zolotaya Koron;
💸 Cash.

To check it out, visit our website

legendary
Since there is an active talk about new feature implementation or improve on Bestchange, I want to ask if Bestchange plans to make a changes to their web design? To be honest, it looks very old and outdated if we keep in mind the modern UI and UX standards. So, have you done any UX analysis and plan to come up with a brand new design soon or do you plan to leave things the way they are and probably add new features to the current website?

We don't want to tease since we do not have certain deadlines, but big UX changes are underway, revamping the website to ensure the best user experience  Wink
Activity: 786
Merit: 44
Since there is an active talk about new feature implementation or improve on Bestchange, I want to ask if Bestchange plans to make a changes to their web design? To be honest, it looks very old and outdated if we keep in mind the modern UI and UX standards. So, have you done any UX analysis and plan to come up with a brand new design soon or do you plan to leave things the way they are and probably add new features to the current website?
This is interesting as I never thought about this with I am using this site for years and feeling comfortable about their all system and features which are giving all things quickly and having never trouble about this even no one talk about any change but if they will bring anything better this could be also good, but currently all is working smoothly so mostly will not like changes which create any problem.
Changes are indeed and no one can stop things to be had changes so if we have anything change in near future surely this could be also helpful for the users and community as well, hopefully this all will be also given his best so no one can stop this all from happen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 733
The replica of a runner-up
legendary

Do you think showing this information in a pop-up window to the left of the exchanger's name will do?

Thank you, everyone, who has responded!

As for the touchscreen, it will be easy to see; it will be sufficient to click on the "i" icon.

On the desktop, it will appear when you hover the mouse over the "i" icon left to the exchanger name.

legendary

I checked the archive and the domain name was up for sale even in 2021
Yes, they suddenly appeared in the middle of last year. They tried to use the domain registration date to make the service appear old.

It is almost impossible to choose a good domain that is free for registration. It's nothing terrible to buy an already existing domain from resellers it has now become common practice. Well, I would not take this as an important parameter in recognizing the legality of a service.

Yes, of course, if they report one data to BestChange, and have something completely different on the site, it could be considered suspicious.

Would be good if the bestchange admin can reply. There is too many things unclear and shady…
What can we trust 100% and what not. What will they do incase I get scammed for 5000-10000€?

Is there anything we can trust 100%?
You have to be a little more precise when you talk about unclear things and shady...
Keep in mind that Bestchange is only monitoring where they only collect information and present it in one place, their admin will definitely give you the answers here.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello

Would be good if the bestchange admin can reply. There is too many things unclear and shady…
What can we trust 100% and what not. What will they do incase I get scammed for 5000-10000€?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1274
Isn't that the essence of the BestChange service, to show the real facts about the services, regardless of how they are presented on the Internet?
Of course, each service will claim to be the best, most honest... In a pile of information, it is quite important to be able to recognize the most relevant.

On bestchange.com, it says Reserve: $14 280 655, but on the site they claim that they can exchange 236k bitcoin, and I do not think this is true, as even Binance is unable to transfer this amount.
The domain registration data is not 4 years 1 month, the registration address is wrong, they have provided data to bestchange that is different from what appears on their service.

I checked the archive and the domain name was up for sale even in 2021
Yes, they suddenly appeared in the middle of last year. They tried to use the domain registration date to make the service appear old.
Pages:
Jump to: