Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange! - page 3. (Read 12043 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

I checked the archive and the domain name was up for sale even in 2021
Yes, they suddenly appeared in the middle of last year. They tried to use the domain registration date to make the service appear old.

It is almost impossible to choose a good domain that is free for registration. It's nothing terrible to buy an already existing domain from resellers it has now become common practice. Well, I would not take this as an important parameter in recognizing the legality of a service.

Yes, of course, if they report one data to BestChange, and have something completely different on the site, it could be considered suspicious.

Would be good if the bestchange admin can reply. There is too many things unclear and shady…
What can we trust 100% and what not. What will they do incase I get scammed for 5000-10000€?

Is there anything we can trust 100%?
You have to be a little more precise when you talk about unclear things and shady...
Keep in mind that Bestchange is only monitoring where they only collect information and present it in one place, their admin will definitely give you the answers here.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello

Would be good if the bestchange admin can reply. There is too many things unclear and shady…
What can we trust 100% and what not. What will they do incase I get scammed for 5000-10000€?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
Isn't that the essence of the BestChange service, to show the real facts about the services, regardless of how they are presented on the Internet?
Of course, each service will claim to be the best, most honest... In a pile of information, it is quite important to be able to recognize the most relevant.

On bestchange.com, it says Reserve: $14 280 655, but on the site they claim that they can exchange 236k bitcoin, and I do not think this is true, as even Binance is unable to transfer this amount.
The domain registration data is not 4 years 1 month, the registration address is wrong, they have provided data to bestchange that is different from what appears on their service.

Yes, they suddenly appeared in the middle of last year. They tried to use the domain registration date to make the service appear old.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Please review the Buycoin exchanger service https://www.bestchange.com/buycoin-exchanger.html
They make false promises, as the website shows that the maximum amount they can exchange is 236,303, or 236k bitcoins, which is a very large amount for a medium/small service, and below there are some statistics as:

these claims are inaccurate More than 10 years on the market and the domain registration date is 2023-11-06?
Over 10K satisfied customers and there are no positive or negative reviews on the Internet.
It appears in BESTCHANGE that they are from Poland, but the registration data says that they are from US Fort Lauderdale FL Postal Code 33304
I think BestChange needs to investigate and to look more into this Exchanger. Something is not right, unless if they just changed their domain name along the way. Even the age of 4 years and 1 month doesn't seem to add up in their bestchange profile.

legendary
Please review the Buycoin exchanger service https://www.bestchange.com/buycoin-exchanger.html
They make false promises, as the website shows that the maximum amount they can exchange is 236,303, or 236k bitcoins, which is a very large amount for a medium/small service, and below there are some statistics as:

Isn't that the essence of the BestChange service, to show the real facts about the services, regardless of how they are presented on the Internet?
Of course, each service will claim to be the best, most honest... In a pile of information, it is quite important to be able to recognize the most relevant.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

these claims are inaccurate More than 10 years on the market and the domain registration date is 2023-11-06?
Over 10K satisfied customers and there are no positive or negative reviews on the Internet.
It appears in BESTCHANGE that they are from Poland, but the registration data says that they are from US Fort Lauderdale FL Postal Code 33304
legendary
Yeah, I see what u mean but does this mean I can near-sure trust most of these exchangers with 10k+?
For example eezy.cash is listed(100reviews), kingex.io (1400 reviews) which i am considering.

Some time ago we discussed here the feedback that every exchanger has on BestChange.
For example, the two you mentioned look like this
eezycash has 88 feedbacks, of which all are positive and 3 are neutral. It seems that they are young or at least recently on this platform, but they certainly have a very small (negligible) percentage of complaints.

https://www.bestchange.com/eezycash-exchanger.html

Kingex has many more reviews, 1700+ of which only 7 had some kind of stoppage, but everything was solved positively. I would say that this is an almost negligible percentage and it seems to be a reliable exchanging service.

https://www.bestchange.com/kingex-exchanger.html

Don't take this as my advice on which service to use, but rather as a suggestion on how to look at the reputation of each exchanger. Always do your own research, don't trust the advice of unknown people too much.
I have two questions :

1. For cash trades (I have bitcoins, want to sell for cash EURO) are all exchangers listed at ur site 100% reliable? Any tips for me? As most of them ask for 10k minimum and they want you to sent the crypto UPFRONT. Please advice!
That's how centralized exchangers work. It's about building trust. Just like how you would trust Binance by depositing some dollars or Euros with them before you buy the Bitcoins. Bestchange is a monitor that compares the rates. You can also be able to see some more information about the exchangers like the past reviews, age of the exchanger, the reserves and how long the exchanger has been listed on bestchange among other things.

I would suggest you make full use of the reviews feature before you get to use any exchanger and also thoroughly read their terms and conditions.

Yeah, I see what u mean but does this mean I can near-sure trust most of these exchangers with 10k+?
For example eezy.cash is listed(100reviews), kingex.io (1400 reviews) which i am considering.
copper member
I have two questions :

1. For cash trades (I have bitcoins, want to sell for cash EURO) are all exchangers listed at ur site 100% reliable? Any tips for me? As most of them ask for 10k minimum and they want you to sent the crypto UPFRONT. Please advice!
That's how centralized exchangers work. It's about building trust. Just like how you would trust Binance by depositing some dollars or Euros with them before you buy the Bitcoins. Bestchange is a monitor that compares the rates. You can also be able to see some more information about the exchangers like the past reviews, age of the exchanger, the reserves and how long the exchanger has been listed on bestchange among other things.

I would suggest you make full use of the reviews feature before you get to use any exchanger and also thoroughly read their terms and conditions.
I have two questions :

2. Why do you use two profiles on Bitcointalk?

Thank you! Hope you can reply.
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
What do the marks of exchangers in the list show?

We have developed a special system of marks that indicate different features of exchangers. To quickly understand which service is best for you, we recommend you to pay attention to the marks. It will save you time, you will not have to go to the site to find out some critical points, for example, if an exchanger has card verification.

We have added a new label - "Exchange via cryptomat".

It means that the exchange is done through a crypto-machine, and presence at a physical machine installed in the city is required.

You can learn more about exchanger marks on our website: https://www.bestchange.com/wiki/labels.html#atm.

What other characteristics do we label with the marks:

● Manual or semi-automatic exchange mode is used.
● Additional commissions are charged.
● Registration, card or document verification is required.
● Transfers are made from a third-party payment system.
● There are delays (hold) in payment.

We wish you successful exchanges! What do the marks of exchangers in the list show?

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Do you think showing this information in a pop-up window to the left of the exchanger's name will do?
Would this pop-up show when we hover with mouse over exchange name, or we have to click something for pop-up to show?

I don't like big pop-ups flashing all over, unless they are useful, with smaller size, and can easily be closed/removed.
For everything else I use adblockers like uBlock origin.
legendary
Thank you for your feedback?

We would like to ask your opinion on the following solution:

Do you think showing this information in a pop-up window to the left of the exchanger's name will do?

Any feedback is appreciated.

It is a perfectly acceptable solution, will certainly be useful, and will take up less space on the main screen.

However, there is one more thing. Suppose we ignore your regular users, who already know most of the functions of the BestChange portal. In that case, new users often don't know that you have a lot of informative popup clouds, so maybe they don't have the best insight into all the services you provide. I'm not sure how it all looks on mobile devices with a touchscreen.

Also, it is partially complicated to get to the individual page of each exchanger, but the links lead to the exchanger's website.
legendary
Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to ask your opinion on the following solution:

Any feedback is appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
@everyone:

We would like to make a quick poll. Dear forum users, please advise us, will the feature suggested by examplens be useful to you and help you choose exchangers?

All the feedback is appreciated!
When you said you were going to make a poll, I actually checked up to see if there was a poll already running. Anyway, I concur with what user examplens pointed out. It will help give at a glance exposure to review types and make it quick for anyone to access. It's a good call.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3597
We would like to make a quick poll. Dear forum users, please advise us, will the feature suggested by examplens be useful to you and help you choose exchangers?

Yes, the more criteria for comparison between platforms, the better. Personally, I used Bestchange several times and did not know that there were four review badges. The most important thing to me was the positive reviews and the exchange rate.
So trying to make it more visible would be good.
copper member
Thank you for your kind feedback, examples! We strive to become better every day and appreciate your kind words.

Thanks for your idea, it sounds reasonable. We have forwarded it to our technical team.

@everyone:

The suggested feature is more than welcome. I kind of makes it easier to pick up an exchanger based on the kind of reviews they have after looking at the exchange rates.

My question regarding Positive reviews box. What happens if an exchanger has more negative reviews vs. positive reviews (say, 5 negative reviews vs. 3 Positive reviews)? Does it just continue to display 3 in box Or -5?
legendary

My suggestion is that all four review badges should be visible when looking at the list of exchangers (in the reviews column), not only when we visit each partner separately.

Thank you for your kind feedback, examples! We strive to become better every day and appreciate your kind words.

Thanks for your idea, it sounds reasonable. We have forwarded it to our technical team.

@everyone:

legendary
TOP 3 BestChange.com’s useful features

You may not heard about them, but these features can make the website’s usage experience significantly easier and better.

I believe that the most valuable feature you offer is the feedback system. I have noticed lately that you have introduced some new changes and now it looks something different. As far as I can see, there are now four types of reviews, active financial claims, settled fin. claims, comments and positive reviews. Seems like a good improvement.

My suggestion is that all four review badges should be visible when looking at the list of exchangers (in the reviews column), not only when we visit each partner separately.

legendary
How to properly deposit money on an exchange with no P2P, and how can the BestChange service help you with this?

We are publishing a quick manual for users, save it up!

● On the exchange's website or app, select your wallet in the section "Deposit" and click the "Deposit" button, then select the required deposit currency – in our example, it is USDT in the TRON blockchain, or TRC-20.
● The exchange will give you an address, copy it.
● Go to the website BestChange.com, and select the required exchange direction, for example, PerfectMoney USD – USDT (TRC-20).
● Select a suitable one in the list of exchange directions and go to the exchanger's website for the transaction.
● On the exchanger's website, specify the exchange amount, the account number and the TRC-20 address, copied from the exchange's account. After that, transfer the funds and await the depositing.

We wish you profitable exchanges!

Pages:
Jump to: