Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange! - page 6. (Read 12043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
We update our monitor BestChange on a regular basis, that’s why we are always happy to share fresh news with you.

In August, we added new cities, in which you can search for exchangers. Here’s their list:

Japan, Tokyo
Luanda, Luanda
Ivory Coast, Abidjan
Gambia, Banjul
Ghana, Accra
Ghana, Kumasi
Ghana, Theme
Guinea, Conakry
Cameroon, Yaoundé
Cameroon, Douala
Republic of the Congo, Brazzaville
Republic of the Congo, Kinshasa
Nigeria, Lagos
Nigeria, Abuja
Nigeria, Kano
Somalia, Mogadishu
Senegal, Dakar
Togo, Lome
Zimbabwe, Harare
Benin, Cotonou
Niger, Niamey
Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Gabon, Libreville
South Africa, Johannesburg
Kenya, Nairobi
Kenya, Mombasa
Liberia, Monrovia
Rwanda, Kigali
Sierra Leone, Freetown
Tanzania, Dar es Salaam
Uganda, Kampala
Mali, Bamako
Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso, Bobo Dioulasso
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Poland, Poznan

Also, new currencies have been added:

Bank transfer JPY
Cash JPY

We are making BestChange.com even better and more convenient for you!

legendary

One thing I noticed is that no P2P exchanges that I know feature among the exchangers. Could it be because there is lack of interest from the exchanges getting listed on Best Change, or probably are some internal policies avoiding this from happening?

The rules and internal policies are entirely different for the p2p segment, that’s why we cannot offer them in our listing. For the peer-to-peer market, there is almost no institution of reputation. At the same time, the protection of our users is explicitly based on the fact that we have an influence on the reputation of exchange services. The remaining ways of protection may be insufficient.

Unfortunately, our current policies do not foresee any options with escrow accounts, and without them p2p is too dangerous, even if we don’t count the risk of receiving “gray” or “dirty” money from bank accounts.

That is why, thank you for the offer, but at the moment, we won’t be able to add this segment to the monitor, although we are considering this potential option in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
💲 Cash — as a rule, this is used to ensure maximal anonymity when exchanging large amounts. You will need to visit the exchanger’s office (sometimes the exchanger employees can come to the client).
The maximal anonymity is ensured only maybe when both the buyer and seller meet up while both are wearing masks  Grin
Personally, this is my least favorable method of buying crypto or selling crypto. I think no KYC P2P exchanges where there are fiat for crypto trades and vice versa offer a good level of anonymity.

One thing I noticed is that no P2P exchanges that I know feature among the exchangers. Could it be because there is lack of interest from the exchanges getting listed on Best Change, or probably are some internal policies avoiding this from happening?

More recently, could use a mask under the pretext of a pandemic, add sunglasses and a hat - and here you are, you have already achieved a certain level of anonymity. Although there is talk that this is not an obstacle to the face recognition system.

Here are just a meeting for the exchange of cryptocurrencies in a foreign territory, whether it be an office of an exchanger or another place, calls into question your anonymity. Trite, there may be surveillance cameras. Although in our time, everyone has a camera in their pocket on the phone. With the desire and due skill, anyone can be deprived of his anonymity.

There is a twofold situation here: On the one hand, when exchanging a large amount of money during a physical meeting with representatives of the exchanger, there is at least concern about the successful outcome of the exchange, but there will be no digital trace in the transaction history on the bank account. But on the other hand, whether it is worth risking your money, health or life, for the sake of this and perhaps, one should neglect the paranoia associated with anonymity. Maybe then an online exchanger is better? It is difficult to give an unequivocal answer, because each bitcoiner will have to make a personal choice here.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
💲 Cash — as a rule, this is used to ensure maximal anonymity when exchanging large amounts. You will need to visit the exchanger’s office (sometimes the exchanger employees can come to the client).
The maximal anonymity is ensured only maybe when both the buyer and seller meet up while both are wearing masks  Grin
Personally, this is my least favorable method of buying crypto or selling crypto. I think no KYC P2P exchanges where there are fiat for crypto trades and vice versa offer a good level of anonymity.

legendary
The most convenient ways to buy digital currency

Within the framework of the BestChange monitor, it is very easy to select options of exchangers with support of required fiat and cryptocurrency. All what’s left to do is to determine what way will be the most profitable and convenient. Let’s review their features, choosing for example the purchase of bitcoin.

💲 You can use stablecoins — cryptocurrencies pegged to fiat currency — for purchasing. For example, USDT, which is always equal to $1. But for this, you need to have these assets on an exchange or crypto wallet.

💲 Payment systems — these are ideal for active users of internet-services. Perhaps the easiest way is to pay for an order with Qiwi or YooMoney without leaving the browser.

💲 Banks and cards are also rather convenient, because almost every citizen has an account or a bank card. But there are exclusions if the client wants to make a purchase anonymously.

On BestChange, you can find even exchangers with support of business accounts or MoneyGram transfers. So, every user without exclusion can find a convenient option.

legendary
How to become an affiliate of the BestChange monitor?

Collaborating with us, you can earn up to $0,65 for each attracted user and withdraw funds starting from $1.
Register using a straightforward form. We provide participants with all the necessary promo materials.

Rewards are credited for the following actions:
● first visit of the monitor;
● first usage of the website;
● returning in 3, 7, 14, and so own up to 120 days;
● percentage of your referrals’ earnings.

All rewards are credited in dollars and paid out to various e-wallets: YooMoney, QIWI, Payeer, Perfect Money, ADVcash, as well as in  BTC cryptocurrency. The more you tell about our monitor’s advantages, the higher your reward.

Join the program to have a side income with BestChange – https://www.bestchange.com/partner/

legendary
How to be safe when working with exchangers?

BestChange monitor thoroughly checks all exchangers before adding them to the listing. But lots in a successful exchange depends also on the user. We would like to offer you several useful pieces of advice which will help conduct an operation more profitably and safely.

➕ Attentively enter the payment details for the exchange. There are viruses that change the address of a crypto wallet in the clipboard to the one that belongs to the scammer. That’s why make sure that you have inserted into the address field the correct combination of letters and numerals.

➕ Start working with a new exchanger using smaller amounts, this way you will make sure of its quality and learn possible nuances.

➕ When any problems arise, write to the support. Even if you have entered incorrect details, it’s still possible that they payment hasn’t been sent yet and it can be cancelled.

➕ Study the exchanger’s reviews on BestChange attentively. Make sure that the service representatives timely respond to the claims of users and solve questions.

We don’t recommend visiting exchangers via ads, forums and social networks — the monitor works specially for you to choose only among high-quality services that have been successfully working for no less than six months.

legendary
How to choose the best exchanger for yourself?

Today, we will tell you several indicators that matter when looking for an exchanger. Besides the rate, you should always consider reserves, reputation and limits for an exchange.

Let’s elaborate:
● Consider the amount of positive reviews about an exchanger, we pay special attention to them.
● The larger the total reserve of an exchanger, the more likely it works smoothly, and for a long time, it can surely be trusted.
● Pay attention to the high rating in the payment systems: WebMoney, Perfect Money, YooMoney, as well as MyWot’s rating of the site.
● There are peculiarities that need to be registered: the way of processing orders (manual or automatic), the type of commission (floating or fixed).

Comfortable and profitable exchange is one of the main goals of BestChange.com
If you have questions about selecting the right exchanger, write them in the comments.

legendary
How to find an exchanger for buying cryptocurrency?

Have you decided to catch the wave and buy a promising cryptocurrency? It’s convenient to do it via an exchanger — unlike cryptocurrency exchanges, which are more suitable for high-frequency trading, exchangers allow you to anonymously and without verification buy the desired coin and transfer it to your wallet.

Firstly, you need to create a wallet supporting the required cryptocurrency. The wallet will generate the address for receiving the funds. After that, visit BestChange and select the suitable payment direction. For example, for the currency to give, specify Perfect Money USD, and for the currency to get — Bitcoin. There are thousands of options.

Select an exchanger out of the suggested list, paying attention to:

✅ The rate. By default, the services are sorted by the profitability of the rate, the information is updated every few seconds.

✅ Available reserves. If you are buying for a large amount, make sure that the exchanger has enough money.

✅ Reviews. Clicking on the last graph in the table you can get acquainted with the feedback about the exchanger.

Go to the exchanger you’ve chosen and follow its instructions. Pay special attention to entering the correct payment details. Have a successful exchange!

legendary
We have launched our blog and invite all forum members to have a look at it:

https://www.bestchange.com/blog/

Wink
legendary
Can the exchange rate suddenly change?

Can it happen that you find one rate in the monitor, but when you visit the exchanger, find out another one? In rare cases the correction of the rate is possible in the process of creating an order, although we try to exclude such situations. The conditions depend directly on a specific exchanger. Please carefully study the information on the order creation page. There following data must be specified there:

💰On what conditions change of the rate is possible.

💰 Based on what exchange or other platform the exchange rate is being formed.

💰 With cash exchangers, commissions, coefficients and other conditions which influence the amount you give and receive must be stipulated in detail.

The client must clearly understand how much money they will receive as the result. The exchanger must inform about any recalculations and additional commissions, more so, they must do it before the payment for the order.

Select high-quality exchangers that work transparently and do not hide information to fraud clients. And BestChange will help you.

legendary
Dear Bestchange users, please spread awareness about this new (possible) scam that's trying to use the name of Bestchange in its domain. I hope no one gets scammed at any cost. Below is the proof and link to the telegram post as well:

Source: https://t.me/crypto_lvl/1204

Thank you for informing us about this, Stedsm! We have forwarded the issue to our moderators and they will do what it takes to block it.

Cheers and stay vigilant!
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Dear Bestchange users, please spread awareness about this new (possible) scam that's trying to use the name of Bestchange in its domain. I hope no one gets scammed at any cost. Below is the proof and link to the telegram post as well
They sure look like a scam, but they have totally different design and they are pretending to be centralized exchange, so there is nothing in common with original BestChange website.

This is definitely a pure scam which use the brand "bestchange" to promote itself as a legit service because once you try to search for bestchange1 in google, all displayed results are about bestchange monitor.
By checking whoise.com for domain information, the bestchange1 domain was registered last January for only i year period before expiration. I think this is not professional at all and could not lead for an honest service.
https://www.whois.com/whois/bestchange1.com
Code:
Domain:bestchange1.com
Registrar:Hosting Concepts B.V. d/b/a Registrar.eu
Registered On:2023-01-30
Expires On:2024-01-30
Updated On:2023-01-30
Name Servers:brett.ns.cloudflare.com
vera.ns.cloudflare.com
If i can well remember, this is not the first time someone try to imitate the bestchange monitor domain, and OP has raised warnings about this many times. Thank you Stedsm for sharing the info here.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Dear Bestchange users, please spread awareness about this new (possible) scam that's trying to use the name of Bestchange in its domain. I hope no one gets scammed at any cost. Below is the proof and link to the telegram post as well
They sure look like a scam, but they have totally different design and they are pretending to be centralized exchange, so there is nothing in common with original BestChange website.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Dear Bestchange users, please spread awareness about this new (possible) scam that's trying to use the name of Bestchange in its domain. I hope no one gets scammed at any cost. Below is the proof and link to the telegram post as well:

Source: https://t.me/crypto_lvl/1204
legendary
What is the bank card verification needed in an exchanger for?

Our monitor always tries to notify users that some exchangers require verification of the bank card. This requirement is shown by a round green mark next to the exchanger's name.
The verification as such is needed to confirm your ownership of the card and to hinder the life of fraudsters to avoid stealing your funds.

Required data for verification:
● Card number, or the first and last four digits.
● Name of the cardholder.
● Photo of the card with the exchanger site or paper with its URL in the background.

How safe is it?

You need to blur the date of the card expiration and the CVC code if it is written on the same side as the number. In fact, this information is the most important, so you need to remove it.

How long does verification take?

The process of passing verification depends on the business of operators working in the exchanger. On average, it takes around one hour.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
It's obvious that bestchange has a good reputation and that's the most of reason's while bestchange keep moving forward,  let me assume that bestchange has been existing for more than twelve years or directly thirteen years [12/13] with a good reputation and good transactions experience so therefore bestchange have integrity and unquestionable recommendations since i have known bestchange. Now bestchange is at 16th anniversary, that's to say that bestchange have a higher level of transparency for having business transactions with them, it's obvious and understandable that projects of bestchange will continue accelerating, do you know that since the history of bestchange I have not noticed a complain from anyone who partner with the platform, so it's amazing for a transparent exchange to be in our mixed.
My sincere congratulations to all the BestChange platform team on its celebration of the 16th anniversary of its founding, and also to all the crypto community for trusting and supporting the platform in various forms. All wishes for further success and development on the same level of integrity that we have been accustomed to over the past years.
Many do not know that the BestChange platform has been active in its field for 16 years, that is, before the invention of Bitcoin and the development of the crypto market as we see it today.
As a reminder, BestChange has allocated valuable rewards in the form of NFTs on this anniversary for everyone who contributed to its support, including forum members participating previously or currently in the signature campaign. Details can be found via this advertisement posted in the alternate currencies board : BestChange retrodrop [Claim memorable NFTs]
However, what I meant is just to help users know what is going on on the most important blockchain network in the crypto field, which is the Bitcoin network. And this is in the form of a simple notice in one of the corners of the site pages, since you cannot control all the portfolios, and you do not have powers to interfere with the operating systems of the platforms that you list.
My suggestion was based on the fact that your visitors are mostly looking for the appropriate platform for trading or for quick exchange, which means that they will necessarily deposit. Of course, not all users are good at dealing with fee changes on the network, and they always think that sending any amount will be as easy as every time. You are not required to secure the users' money in their wallets, nor are you required to inform them of every change that takes place in the blockchain due to the multiplicity of networks, which makes it impossible to track changes on all of them, but this will increase users' confidence in you, since it only pertains to the Bitcoin network, which is considered the most important.
Overall, this is just a suggestion and may not really be that good. Discussing the idea can open horizons for new ideas.

So, you mean we should add to our website transaction fee [in] sat/byte and Gas price [in] Gwei?

It could be interesting, although it’s hard to imagine how this information without explanations could help newbies, while savvy users can use as a guide more common instruments or use information directly built-in in wallets. But we will forward your suggestion to the technical department, perhaps they will find a way to place this information without harm to the design and place an explanation for these numbers somewhere. In any case, thank you for your input, we really appreciate it!

I would like to thank you for appreciating my suggestions and taking them seriously enough.
I was one of the first enthusiasts of the Bestchange project by participating in the signature campaign when it was launched (I don't know if you remember me), and I defended the reputation of the platform during the attack it was subjected to questioning its integrity. And because I believe in the feasibility of the project and its contribution to providing a healthy environment for users of trading platforms and the crypto community in general, I will not hesitate to contribute positively to supporting Bestchange and maintaining it as one of the most reliable services in its field. In all cases, thank you for your nice words, I really appreciate it!
legendary
However, what I meant is just to help users know what is going on on the most important blockchain network in the crypto field, which is the Bitcoin network. And this is in the form of a simple notice in one of the corners of the site pages, since you cannot control all the portfolios, and you do not have powers to interfere with the operating systems of the platforms that you list.
My suggestion was based on the fact that your visitors are mostly looking for the appropriate platform for trading or for quick exchange, which means that they will necessarily deposit. Of course, not all users are good at dealing with fee changes on the network, and they always think that sending any amount will be as easy as every time. You are not required to secure the users' money in their wallets, nor are you required to inform them of every change that takes place in the blockchain due to the multiplicity of networks, which makes it impossible to track changes on all of them, but this will increase users' confidence in you, since it only pertains to the Bitcoin network, which is considered the most important.
Overall, this is just a suggestion and may not really be that good. Discussing the idea can open horizons for new ideas.

So, you mean we should add to our website transaction fee in sat/byte and Gas price in Gwei?

It could be interesting, although it’s hard to imagine how this information without explanations could help newbies, while savvy users can use as a guide more common instruments or use information directly built-in in wallets. But we will forward your suggestion to the technical department, perhaps they will find a way to place this information without harm to the design and place an explanation for these numbers somewhere. In any case, thank you for your input, we really appreciate it!
Pages:
Jump to: