Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange! - page 5. (Read 12043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
How to choose the best moment for an exchange?

The market volatility (especially that of the crypto market) brings about situations when some days the rate can change by 10–20% or more. At the same time, there are more stable periods. BestChange can help analyze the market and select the best moment for buying/selling.

To do that, you need to open the tab “Statistics” after selecting a payment direction. On this screen, you will see changes in the exchange rate, as well as the total reserves for it. Why it is important:

● If you see high volatility, you should better postpone exchanging.

● If the rate is clearly too high, you can wait a few hours to see if it returns to normal.

● If you have a certain trading strategy, then the information about the rate dynamics will help adhere to it.

Other parameters in “Statistics” can influence the decision about exchange — reserves and the popularity of direction. There is an opportunity to select different periods of time for analysis — up to a year. Be attentive and consider financial actions to receive the maximal profit.

legendary
BestChange, I have a question for you about crypto-fiat exchanges. Tell me, are there any services in the crypto exchange industry that work without KYC and AML? Is it possible in principle in 2023 to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat with an indication of an anonymous wallet of such services as qiwi, yoomoney? Some believe that such exchange directions exist in the clearnet, but I am more inclined to believe that they have not existed for a long time. I would like to know your opinion on this matter.

It’s worth mentioning right away that the services you specified are not anonymous. There are several pseudo-anonymous payment systems, but not the ones you named.

As for exchangers that conduct exchange transactions with fiat funds, they are required to conduct identity verification.

But there are many nuances. For example, this procedure may be simplified if the level of AML risk is low. It can also often be enough to simply confirm that you have the card in your hands (to avoid fraud). The KYC at an exchanger is not always similar to the same procedure at a bank or investment fund.

We do not support the absence of KYC in the exchange process, due to the fact that such services can be used by criminals. But they still exist on the market, although there are very few of them. Flirting with the topic of money laundering is very dangerous.
legendary
Does BestChange serve as a guarantor for transactions between users and exchangers?

We take selecting exchangers very seriously and attentively monitor their reputation.
However, we cannot be a guarantor of deals in the legal sense.

Our platform is of an informational nature, and it allows users to evaluate the current exchange market on their own.
Our monitor does not promote separate services and does not have special promotional activities for partners.
All exchangers from our websites are not legally bound by BestChange and are not controlled by our platform.

In fact, exchanging is done based on the following conditions:

● actual exchange rates;
● age of exchangers and duration of their listing in the monitor;
● reviews about exchangers

legendary
My affiliate account on the BestChange platform has been banned again. I think it's the third or fourth acc.

Our decisions do not depend on the number of blocked accounts. If the affiliate program moderator blocked your account, it means he had found serious violations, otherwise, he would have been content with a “penalty”.
If you think that you were blocked unjustly, please write us at [email protected] in detail about the source of your traffic.

I will give you a few suggestions or at least what was not logical to me in this program.
If you find that someone is using the system improperly, they will suspend my account immediately, not only after requesting a withdrawal. This way, it seems that it suits you that someone promotes your service, but you still don't want to pay the promised commission.

Unfortunately, this is not possible from a practical viewpoint. We have thousands of active partners in our affiliate program, that’s why we physically cannot check all of them in real-time. Even though the majority of indices are measured by automatic algorithms, due to the work specifics, the final decision about a payout is taken by a human in a manual regime.  That’s why we combined the process of checking the traffic with the payment withdrawal. Only those participants who have reached something are checked, and not everyone without exclusion.

For example, on one network I paid for the promotion of your banner with my aff link, the suspension not only does not bring profit but causes me a loss. I only found out about the suspension after the campaign was over, otherwise, I would probably direct the paid ads to something else.

And this can be the main reason for blocking. We do not work with those who resell the traffic; arbitrage is explicitly forbidden by the rules of the affiliate program, item 7. It is easier for us to buy the ads in these networks on our own, while partners only increase the price by competing with us for the same leads.

At the end, you announce that the account is suspended and in the same message you encourage me to open a new account. What?
If you have already found someone who is trying to "cheat" your program, why do you want the same person back?

We give the chance for recovery. In some cases (not always), partners, having made several mistakes, return, and start working, meeting all the rules, that is why we allow a new registration but warn about the same requirements we had before. It wouldn’t be enough to simply repeat the old tactics and hope that this time you can cheat us.

Hey @Best_Change  ----> https://buycoin.cash/ put Best_Change logo at the bottom of the site. I searched for BC list of exchanges[1] you have listed and did not find it. Have they contacted you or is there a plan to include them soon?

Thank you for your vigilance.

We are currently in the process of negotiation with this exchanger about listing it in our monitor. We have voiced a list of requirements the exchanger needs to fulfil in order for us to consider their application.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Hey @Best_Change  ----> https://buycoin.cash/ put Best_Change logo at the bottom of the site. I searched for BC list of exchanges[1] you have listed and did not find it. Have they contacted you or is there a plan to include them soon?

There are enough negative indicators related to them but I decided to ask you before leaving a neutral or negative trust(depending on your reply and them replies)

[1] https://www.bestchange.com/list.html
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
My affiliate account on the BestChange platform has been banned again. I think it's the third or fourth acc. I guarantee that there were no illegal attempts to increase the number of clicks or other methods for artificially collecting rewards...
Earlier when I wore Bestchange signature, I had a referral link in it. It is possible that I accidentally clicked on signatures (especially when using a mobile device), so I accepted it as my mistake when suspending the first account. Afterwards, I was especially careful not to repeat the mistake.

I will give you a few suggestions or at least what was not logical to me in this program.
If you find that someone is using the system improperly, they will suspend my account immediately, not only after requesting a withdrawal. This way, it seems that it suits you that someone promotes your service, but you still don't want to pay the promised commission.
For example, on one network I paid for the promotion of your banner with my aff link, the suspension not only does not bring profit but causes me a loss. I only found out about the suspension after the campaign was over, otherwise, I would probably direct the paid ads to something else.

I saw that you definitely have certain filters and you can clearly see the number of clicks that are accepted as valid, as the number of bad clicks. That's also fine, but if you already have a control system, where does the suspension come from after, I guess, a manual check?

If you are already in control, why simply do not count clicks and commissions that you consider to be incorrect? Why the ban?

Some more detailed statistics would be very desirable. This would significantly help partners to more precisely promote your service and possibly monitor the results of their work. I tried through the link tracker, but the results often differ in relation to how you see good and bad traffic.

At the end, you announce that the account is suspended and in the same message you encourage me to open a new account. What?
If you have already found someone who is trying to "cheat" your program, why do you want the same person back?

In my case, it's not a significant amount, it's more frustration and wasted time. At the same time, I know that I didn't do anything wrong.
legendary
How to buy cryptocurrency through an exchanger as profitably as possible?

Investing into cryptocurrency is a relevant topic these years, especially last months. One of the most convenient ways to buy it is through an exchanger. Firstly, exchangers usually don’t require KYC verification, and secondly, they give an option to use any cards and e-wallets for purchasing (while on exchanges the choice of payment ways is largely limited).

BestChange is the best helper in choosing exchangers to purchase digital assets, and that’s why:

✅ It allows to instantly find services working with a required payment direction, for example, a certain bank.

✅ It searches for all popular cryptocurrencies and their subtypes, including Bitcoin Lightening Network.

✅ It allows to calculate in advance how much you will receive as an outcome, considering payment systems’ commission (the Calculator function).

✅ It allows to find reliable exchangers which have proved their diligence, having been providing services for at least several months.

Select a suitable exchanger, paying attention at the rate, reserves, reviews. Then go to its website and create an exchanger order, entering your crypto wallet address. The speed of crediting the assets depends on the blockchain load and required number of the network confirmations.

legendary
Can additional commissions appear when exchanging money?

When exchanging, you should also take it into account that every participant of the exchanging deals pays on their own the comissios for sending the funds to the second party of the agreement. The exchanger’s client pays for the commission of the payment system using which the means will be sent from his side, while an exchanger will pay for the commissions of the payment system through which the funds will be sent from it.

The exchangers include commissions in the exchanger rate or specify them with the help of special marks.

Information about all the marks is available here – https://www.bestchange.com/wiki/labels.html

If the payment system from which the client makes a transaction has default fixed commissions, the information about it will be laced over the rates in a teal field.
For example, the commission of the Perfect Money payment system, which is levied when sending a payment, depends on the status of your account.

legendary
How is the rate formed in exchangers?

When you use the monitor, you can notice that each exchanger has a slightly different rate than the others, and also that all the rates are corrected every several seconds. That is why in different moment either one or another exchanger’s rate will be more profitable. What does the currency rate depend in exchangers? We can single out several factors.

✅ Rate on an exchange. For fiat, as in the case with cryptocurrency, there are trading platforms where the price is formed based on demand and offer. The exchanger takes the rate on this or that exchange as the basic one, and on different platforms the price is always slightly different.

✅ The exchanger’s commission. Usually it is not shown separately but is simply included in the rate. On average it totals to 2–5%.

✅ Additional commissions for a specific payment direction. Commissions for a specific amount are also possible, in this case, since BestChange doesn’t know what amount you are going to exchange, we request the exchangers to show rate taking into account the highest commission possible.

✅ Payment method. Payment systems and banks do have their charges. Use the Calculator feature on BestChange to calculate the exchange considering all commissions.

This brings us back to the fact how important it is to use BestChange on the constant basis: an exchanger that was the most profitable a week ago, is not necessary such now, and you would have extra losses. The relevant information, on the contrary, helps to save up.

legendary
On your website, as we see, it's written that 0.2726 is the minimum amount to exchange BTC to USDT on  E-Scrooge. But when I visited the website, the situation is different, as it seems, the minimum amount to exchange is 0.0341BTC.
Let's imagine E-Scrooge has the best rates and I want to exchange 0.05BTC. When I see on your website that minimum amount is 0.2726, I simply ignore it and I'm looking for another exchange but as it seems, in reality, I am able to exchange 0.05BTC on E-Scrooge. I hope you'll fix this problem too.

Yes, you are right, thank you for your participation. Our moderators react to all messages and quickly request to correct the data exchangers transfer to us.
Thank you for fixing the problem too. I just randomly picked some btc pairs & exchanges and seems the problem is fixed, but many exchange rates and requirements are still wrong on Bestchange. I really like the service you provide, hope you don't get it wrong when I come here with some complains.
Just a quick thing that I noticed today:
FixedFloat has two options: Fixed rate and Float rate. On your website, there is an icon next to fixed float that says: This exchanger does not fix the exchange rate in the order. In reality, FixedFloat offers both options, to exchange with and without fixed rate.

I don't know if I am overdoing this Cheesy Do as you wish Smiley
Thanks and good luck!

Thank you for your remark. Yes, some services can provide both exchange ways but transfer the information about only one of them to us. In this case, it is important for the exchange rate to correspond with the offered exchange way, and after visiting the exchanger's website from our site, the exchange way shown at our website, would open by default. That is why if the exchange rate and the fixing method match, it is not a mistake.

Thank you for such attentiveness to our service, we deeply appreciate your help in checking the data transferred by exchangers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 756
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
On your website, as we see, it's written that 0.2726 is the minimum amount to exchange BTC to USDT on  E-Scrooge. But when I visited the website, the situation is different, as it seems, the minimum amount to exchange is 0.0341BTC.
Let's imagine E-Scrooge has the best rates and I want to exchange 0.05BTC. When I see on your website that minimum amount is 0.2726, I simply ignore it and I'm looking for another exchange but as it seems, in reality, I am able to exchange 0.05BTC on E-Scrooge. I hope you'll fix this problem too.

Yes, you are right, thank you for your participation. Our moderators react to all messages and quickly request to correct the data exchangers transfer to us.
Thank you for fixing the problem too. I just randomly picked some btc pairs & exchanges and seems the problem is fixed, but many exchange rates and requirements are still wrong on Bestchange. I really like the service you provide, hope you don't get it wrong when I come here with some complains.
Just a quick thing that I noticed today:
FixedFloat has two options: Fixed rate and Float rate. On your website, there is an icon next to fixed float that says: This exchanger does not fix the exchange rate in the order. In reality, FixedFloat offers both options, to exchange with and without fixed rate.

I don't know if I am overdoing this Cheesy Do as you wish Smiley
Thanks and good luck!
legendary
Do you any plans to cooperate with any crytpo walllet such as trust wallet or give API widget code user can copy it and add it to his website?
After famous CEXs made KYC compulsory, your service will be the best choice for those who want to make small exchanges without KYC.
I really hope to see your service in the wallets or API, I see many started to put your logo in websites, but I did not find any wallet/API (an excellent option for beginners who do not know anything about cryptocurrencies)

What I mean is below, I have modified crypto bar that appears on https://www.coindesk.com/

Thank you for your idea. Adding our service as some API is problematic due to the speed of updating information (rates can change literally every second) and our status as a mediator (we are just an information aggregator and do not take part in the very exchange process). Although the format you describe resembles more of an advertising banner. We make such integrations from time to time. If you have ideas about services that lack information about us, please send as a list, we would be very grateful to you.

1. When an exchanger is disabled or switched off from the monitor, do they have a chance of getting re-enabled if they promise to change their ways?

It depends on how severe the issue is and on the speed of the problem-solving. Services that often break the rules, try to find loops in them, and frequently become the participants of scandals can be excluded forever. But more often, the exclusion is temporary – from some hours to several days, depending on the frequency and the seriousness of the issue. We allow some mistake to happen by chance and punish for them moderately (as a precautionary measure), and the punishment for premeditated cunning is serious (so that the service suffers a serious loss of traffic and stop doing so. Exclusion of every service and forever would not be in the interest of users, because we have to keep the competition, that is why we are looking for a balance and call cunning fellows for order, as long as it is possible.

2. Do these exchangers have a clear warning stating that this kind of price manipulation is not allowed?

It was entailed in the rules of participation in the listing, but some services perverted their interpretation and tried to make it look like they simply misinterpreted them. Currently, we have worked through all similar cases and brought the idea home that this practice is not allowed, in clear wording, without the possibility of misinterpretation.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Yes, this exchanger, along with a few others, was switched off by our moderators for the time being due to the manipulation.
I have a pair of questions;

1. When an exchanger is disabled or switched off from the monitor, do they have a chance of getting re-enabled if they promise to change their ways?
2. Do these exchangers have a clear warning stating that this kind of price manipulation is not allowed?
Thank you for your remark. In the screenshot, you can see that the exchanger offers this exchange rate for amounts higher than 1.4 BTC, while in the second screenshot, the amount is 1 BTC, lower than the “minimal” one.
On the first image I see the rate of 1 BTC and actually, when I visit the website, I see that minimum deposit is way lower than 1.4 BTC.

As I see, HoBit is removed from your list, thank you for your prompt action.
There is another error that I just quickly noticed:

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
Do you any plans to cooperate with any crytpo walllet such as trust wallet or give API widget code user can copy it and add it to his website?
After famous CEXs made KYC compulsory, your service will be the best choice for those who want to make small exchanges without KYC.
I really hope to see your service in the wallets or API, I see many started to put your logo in websites, but I did not find any wallet/API (an excellent option for beginners who do not know anything about cryptocurrencies)

What I mean is below, I have modified crypto bar that appears on https://www.coindesk.com/

legendary

A few days ago, I saw this HoBit exchanger in your monitoring, but now I can't find it. Does this mean that you excluded them from monitoring because of this manipulation, or am I just not doing the search well? I looked for it on the list https://www.bestchange.com/list.html

Yes, this exchanger, along with a few others, was switched off by our moderators for the time being due to the manipulation.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
A few days ago, I saw this HoBit exchanger in your monitoring, but now I can't find it. Does this mean that you excluded them from monitoring because of this manipulation, or am I just not doing the search well? I looked for it on the list https://www.bestchange.com/list.html
It has been disabled from the monitor, perhaps for the same manipulation reason https://www.bestchange.com/hobit-exchanger.html
Initially I thought it was Hobit, lol. The names can be quite confusing. Searching up HoBit on Google is also hard, the top result I see is that of a link from BestChange.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Thank you for your remark. In the screenshot, you can see that the exchanger offers this exchange rate for amounts higher than 1.4 BTC, while in the second screenshot, the amount is 1 BTC, lower than the “minimal” one.

This thing seems a bit of a trick. In the worst case, if you can't control whether they don't deliver you the most unfavourable exchange rate, you should at least add a warning about things like this.

legendary

These two images were taken at exactly the same time. The difference between rates is pretty high. I would love to use your service but with such an incorrect rates that are given on your website, I'm unable to filter rates well and have to manually check at least 15-20 websites.
I hope you'll really take this seriously and fix this problem.

In any case, what you are describing is an attempt to manipulate our system of ranking. We are already aware of this situation and are looking for ways to solve it. According to the rules of our service, when exchangers have a "layered" rate, they must transfer to the monitor the least favorable rate. However, some services decided to bypass this rule in a very strange way (increasing the minimal exchange amount) and will be punished for that.

Please tell us, currently, do the discrepancies remain for the directions you are interested in? Our moderations are looking for all possible manipulations but failed to identify all of them, so we would be grateful for your help if you notice it in the future.
Guys, do you monitor exchange rates and update statistics correctly?

Thank you for the provided information, we will make sure to check if the data transmitted to us by this exchanger is correct.
The thing is that we transmit information "AS IS", and if somebody deliberately or accidentally transmits incorrect data, they can get to the monitor. We have several layers of automized protections, but they are no good against such relatively small errors. At the same time, our moderators do not check manually as fast as we would like, we have almost 500 thousand downloaded rates.
Don't your users complain that there is a different rate on your website and different one when I visit the actual exchange?

These two images were taken at exactly the same time. The difference between rates is pretty high. I would love to use your service but with such an incorrect rates that are given on your website, I'm unable to filter rates well and have to manually check at least 15-20 websites.
I hope you'll really take this seriously and fix this problem.
Pages:
Jump to: