Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange! - page 4. (Read 12043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Thank you for your suggestion, @hugeblack. We will think about how to make this function more noticeable on the website.

As for the affiliate program, we will be glad to hear about your success. Shall you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the affiliate program moderators via [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3597

● Currency converter:

I think it deserves a better place, perhaps in the taskbar at the top, since it is a service that appears first on many sites.

Off-topic: I have started running referral links on my alternative account, so far the experience has been good, I just wish the return would increase a little. anyway Thank you all.
legendary
TOP 3 BestChange.com’s useful features

You may not heard about them, but these features can make the website’s usage experience significantly easier and better.

● Double exchange:

If you need to exchange currency, select the desired payment direction and click on the button “Double exchange” over the list of available options. This is a great method to find exchange ways even if there are no available exchangers for your specific direction at the moment.

● Email andTelegram notification:

After selecting the payment direction, go to the “Notifications” tab. Here, you can set the desired exchange rate and available reserves. After this, we will send you notifications via email or Telegram as soon as offers meeting your criteria arise. Also, you won’t need to monitor the rates manually, as you can rely on automated solutions.

● Currency converter:

When you are in the lower part of the BestChange page, you can click the link “Converter.” Here, you can get acquainted with the up-to-date exchange rates for currencies and cryptocurrencies in relation to each other. This is incredibly convenient if you just need to find out the current exchange rate and not necessarily exchange.

With these functions, you can fine-tune the exchange process and not miss out! Save up the post so as not to lose the lifehacks.

legendary
One thing I observed though, I found the ratings closely related with that on Binance but then again, I clicked on price as by some means to have it refer me to the source of rate conversion and by default it did ask for permission to switch apps, I granted and some cell phone number came up to call.

Wasn’t in any mood for calls but, do I really need to talk with a party on that…,

Please tell us in details what happened. It is not exactly clear what happened and how acceptable it is. Exchange rates are closely connected to Binance rates, it is connected with the fact that the majority of exchangers buy cryptocurrency a few moments before transferring it to clients, and store their funds in more stable tokens.
However, transferring to this or that exchange from an exchanger would be against its work logic. Please specify what happened. We will try to improve the work rules and check compliance with them in different exchangers.
Ho вoт кaкoй-либo пepexoд c oбмeннoгo пyнктa нa тy или инyю биpжy был бы yжe нapyшeниeм

Just trying to get some clarification regarding the transaction pusher. I never knew BestChange had it until today. Do you guys collaborate with any mining pools? As far as I know, broadcasting or rebroadcasting a transaction into the network has no effect on how fast the transaction is going to get confirmed. It only helps to add the transaction to the mempool in case it may have been dropped by some nodes due to very low Tx fees.

No, we do not collaborate with mining pools. Acceleration is ensured by re-distributing the transaction to all available nodes. This really does not affect the processing speed of the average transaction, but if the transaction has a low fee or high weight, then it could be lost due to the decision of one particular node. Therefore, for such transactions, re-broadcasting to all possible nodes can greatly help in processing speed.

But if the question is whether our tool will help speed up any transaction - probably not. Although this will not worsen the situation in any way. But we made it for very critical cases, when “everything is bad.”

Is there a possibility of finding out why Changenow is disabled on your monitoring? Does it have anything to do with the changenow.io They are robbers case, as far as I can see, this is the last feedback that still has the status as unresolved.
I hope you will share information about the reasons, also, I believe you understand our concern if a service turns into a scam and we all need to be informed about it promptly.
We cannot call them scammers as clients’ funds are returned to their rightful owners after some time. However, the number of scandals and delays has reached the patience limit of our moderators and they switched off the service until they fix their business processes to considerably reduce the number of financial claims. As of now, there is nothing serious, they are not scammers, but due to their attitude to work there is a high chance of long and complicated disagreements, that is why it was decided to switch them off the monitor temporarily.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Is there a possibility of finding out why Changenow is disabled on your monitoring? Does it have anything to do with the changenow.io They are robbers case, as far as I can see, this is the last feedback that still has the status as unresolved.
It probably has something to do with the case.

So Changenow.io responded a few hours back claiming that they refunded the customer who was complaining. He would have to confirm with us if they refunded him. I really don't understand why the support had to make it so hard for the customer even after he submitted what was required of him.

Admin ChangeNow   November 10, 2023 20:56
Hi Mexcycle,

We apologize for the negative experience you've had with our service and the extended waiting period. We understand your frustration regarding the blocked transaction and the delay in resolving the issue. We want to assure you that we never hold funds without a valid reason, and we take such matters seriously.

But we are also happy to inform you that the investigation has been completed and a refund has been offered to you. We hope that this case will be resolved as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I hope you will share information about the reasons, also, I believe you understand our concern if a service turns into a scam and we all need to be informed about it promptly.
copper member
Just trying to get some clarification regarding the transaction pusher. I never knew BestChange had it until today. Do you guys collaborate with any mining pools? As far as I know, broadcasting or rebroadcasting a transaction into the network has no effect on how fast the transaction is going to get confirmed. It only helps to add the transaction to the mempool in case it may have been dropped by some nodes due to very low Tx fees.

Activity: 882
Merit: 645
How to quickly learn official rates for exchanging currencies?

Easy-peasy! On the bottom of BestChange’s every page you can find a link to the currency converter – https://www.bestchange.com/converter/. If you click on it, you’ll land on the website’s special section where you will be able to convert any currency, and find out its average rate on the market.
I hoped and there it was to see my country number in the conversion ratings, after all, we are the crypto giants of Africa as well as I know it.

One thing I observed though, I found the ratings closely related with that on Binance but then again, I clicked on price as by some means to have it refer me to the source of rate conversion and by default it did ask for permission to switch apps, I granted and some cell phone number came up to call.

Wasn’t in any mood for calls but, do I really need to talk with a party on that…,

Either ways, it’s a good reference point to look at from time to time and it’s nice pushing it up at Best_Change for the team at Green Family.
legendary
Ranking rate and exchange rate are important notions when working with cryptocurrency and fiat currency exchanges

On the BestChange website, to determine the place in the ranking of exchangers, a special exchange rate is used. This rate was created to ensure an honest and just ranking of exchangers, considering the individual features of each exchanger.

How is the ranking rate calculated?
Everything starts with determining the minimal exchange amount. Here, the minimal amount of $300 is used or its equivalent in other currencies. Also, the maximal exchange amount offered by an exchanger is taken into account, as well as the reserves the exchange has for this specific exchange direction.

First, the average exchange amount is determined. It will be used for further calculation. The base exchange rate is then applied to this average amount, as well as additional fees set by the exchanger. This value is divided by the exchange amount, which is displayed on the monitor by default.

Another important point: when exchanging cash, the minimum exchange amount increases from $300 to $10,000. The increase is due to the typical size of exchange amounts when dealing with cash. This approach allows exchangers to charge fixed commissions in case of large amounts, without significantly affecting the final “ranking rate” displayed on the monitor.

Anyhow, BestChange users can get exact exchange rates for the amount they are interested in using the Calculator functions. We wish you smooth exchanges, dear friends!

legendary
How to quickly learn official rates for exchanging currencies?

Easy-peasy! On the bottom of BestChange’s every page you can find a link to the currency converter – https://www.bestchange.com/converter/. If you click on it, you’ll land on the website’s special section where you will be able to convert any currency, and find out its average rate on the market.

Rate indices are regularly updated from official sources — large exchanges and banks. And if it is possible to directly exchange the currencies selected for conversion, the website will automatically suggest options for an exchange to you.

legendary
What to do if you fail to find the currency you need?

BestChange.com adds only the most popular currencies to the list for user convenience.

If you fail to find some certain coin, it means that it does not have sufficient demand from users and that there are no exchangers in the monitor that exchange this coin.

If you are interested in a specific direction, we recommend tracing it as we often add new currencies.

You can also suggest adding new currencies on your own through the contact form —
 https://www.bestchange.com/contacts.html

We will check if it is possible to add it and reply.

legendary
Wouldn't it be cool if the platform is able to auto translate customer feedback from the Russian language (local language) to English and vise versa?

For example, Russian feedback on the Russian version of the website on this exchanger (https://www.bestchange.ru/quickex-exchanger.html) does not show up on the English version of the website (https://www.bestchange.com/quickex-exchanger.html) and vise versa.
It would be nice to know what people from other jurisdictions talk about the service.

Thank you for your input. We always appreciate feedback on how we can improve and provide the best service to our customers.

The idea of translating the reviews is in the backlog of our developers, and we hope to see it in the new version of the website.

Cheers and thanks!
legendary
Wouldn't it be cool if the platform is able to auto translate customer feedback from the Russian language (local language) to English and vise versa?

For example, Russian feedback on the Russian version of the website on this exchanger (https://www.bestchange.ru/quickex-exchanger.html) does not show up on the English version of the website (https://www.bestchange.com/quickex-exchanger.html) and vise versa.
It would be nice to know what people from other jurisdictions talk about the service.

Even without autotranslate, it would be better if all feedback were unified and visible in the same place. If someone has a doubt, he will easily manage the translation, there are so many tools for that.
Having a large number of reliable feedback certainly affects the decision-making process when choosing an exchanger.
copper member

legendary
Why are there exchangers younger than six months on the monitor’s website?

Although the rules for adding new exchangers to BestChange.com state that the service must be working for at least six months, sometimes you can find “young” services there.

They get listed in the monitor if the following conditions are met:

● if an owner of a significant internet project, for example, cryptocurrency exchange,p2p platform, or a large-scale mining company recommends the exchanger;

● If another exchanger that smoothly works in the BestChange monitor for over a year and has a solid partner reputation vouches for this exchanger.

We attach great significance to reputation and meticulously select exchangers. If the exchanger has been working for less than six months and has been added to the platform, it means that it has passed a thorough check by experts and is reliable.

legendary
What is KYC/AML?

Due to the anonymity and irreversibility of transactions, cryptocurrency is considered a convenient tool for committing illegal acts. To combat this, AML provisions against money laundering have been developed, with their help, suspicious activities are tracked. The practice Know Your Customer, or KYC is a particular case of AML. It presupposes collection of personal data from the user and check of their due diligence.

This is how the measures against money laundering work on cryptocurrency platforms:

● Identification of suspicious activity (for example, large deposits/withdrawals of funds).

● Suspension of the account and conducting an investigation.

● Transferring the data to the law-enforcing authorities if the violation is confirmed.

Do you need to pass KYC in crypto exchangers? As a rule, you don’t. Exchangers are not so often subject to attention of regulators as cryptocurrency exchangers with billions of dollars daily turnover. Really large amounts are seldom exchanged through exchangers. That’s why the requirements are much softer. The user has lots of advantages because of it, including higher anonymity and lack of extra actions that take time.

For already 15 years, BestChange has been helping users select the best exchangers in the market. If any service requires identity confirmation, you will see the corresponding mark next to its name.

legendary
What should you do when you can’t solve the faucet’s CAPTCHA?

The BTC faucet uses up-to-date protection against automatic bots. BestChange.com users face this check on a regular basis.

Typical challenges and ways to solve them:

● Some users can make a mistake in understanding the captcha’s task. For example, to solve it, you may need to select all the images with house numbers and press “Confirm” only after that.
● It also may happen that the browser gets out of date; in this case, you have to try another one. Бывaeт тaк, чтo бpayзep ycтapeвaeт, в тaкoм cлyчae cтoит пoпpoбoвaть
● Browser applications may interfere with the captcha’s work. You can try to temporarily switch them off or using another browser. This should help you.
● Cookie fails can pose difficulty. Try to clean up your cash files.

If you haven’t found the solution with a captcha, please send us a screenshot or a video of the problem. After that, the technical team will look deeper into your case and do its best to solve it. Good luck!

legendary
Exchange directions on BestChange

With the help of the monitor, you can choose from thousands of directions. Thus, we search for exchangers with the support of the following currencies and payment ways:

✅ Over 50 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin Lightning Network

✅ Over 20 payment systems

✅ Over 25 banks, including Visa/MasterCard in 23 currencies

✅ Money transfer systems

✅ Exchange codes

✅ Cash

Just select the source currency in the left column and the target on in the right column. You can reset the selection by choosing the other currency. Click the tab “Popular” so see what exchanges are currently in demand and to instantly choose any of them.

❓ What should you do if there are no exchangers for the direction you need?

Click on the button “Double exchange”. You will see the most profitable options how you can get the required currency with the help of a transit exchange. For example, in the screenshot, a rare direction Uniswap -> WME is selected. You can see that with the help of double exchange the most profitable exchange currently will be through Euro Paypal. You can also exchange through USD Skrill.

legendary
I know all the bad effects of purchased traffic, so I never use it. In this case, it is about promotion on social media (FB and TW) and paid display of banners in the wallet/node app. So, quite a clean promotion. That's why I'm surprised, especially because I've successfully withdrawn earnings a couple of times using the same promotion methods.

Unfortunately, the use of any paid promotion or promotion services is prohibited by the rules of our affiliate program.
-----------------------------------------------------
7. It is forbidden to publish the affiliate link in:

— pay to surf (PTS) or paid advertising message view systems;
— on sites that use the services of PTS or paid advertising message view systems;
— in any other systems that encourage viewing sites;
— in spam messages;
— on sites that force new browser windows or open sites in hidden frames;
— on web pages that are not publicly available (closed groups and social network pages, closed forum sections, etc.).
-----------------------------------------------------

Earlier I tried to get some explanations through this channel, but I was left without an answer. That's why I gave up on the whole thing.
I wrote here only because I know you follow this thread and this is more suggestions to improve this segment of your business.

We always promptly provide feedback and support to partners and users. Please duplicate your request to [email protected] by providing your partner ID, and our moderators will check the information and try to help you.
legendary
And this can be the main reason for blocking. We do not work with those who resell the traffic; arbitrage is explicitly forbidden by the rules of the affiliate program, item 7. It is easier for us to buy the ads in these networks on our own, while partners only increase the price by competing with us for the same leads.

I know all the bad effects of purchased traffic, so I never use it. In this case, it is about promotion on social media (FB and TW) and paid display of banners in the wallet/node app. So, quite a clean promotion. That's why I'm surprised, especially because I've successfully withdrawn earnings a couple of times using the same promotion methods.

If you think that you were blocked unjustly, please write us at [email protected] in detail about the source of your traffic.

Earlier I tried to get some explanations through this channel, but I was left without an answer. That's why I gave up on the whole thing.
I wrote here only because I know you follow this thread and this is more suggestions to improve this segment of your business.
Pages:
Jump to: