Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?) - page 8. (Read 2369946 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Hello
nothing to do , i did seems that my account will remain stucked,maybe i must pay to pay to unlock it?

Nope it's not stucked, try making two more post to see if your activity will increase to 30 but if it doesn't then just continue contributing to the forum as in the next 24-30hours 14 new activity will be given to every account that have been active within the last 14 days taking your activity to 42 which is enough to rank you up since you already uave rge other requirement (1Merit)
thanks i will do
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Hello
nothing to do , i did seems that my account will remain stucked,maybe i must pay to pay to unlock it?

Nope it's not stucked, try making two more post to see if your activity will increase to 30 but if it doesn't then just continue contributing to the forum as in the next 24-30 hours 14 new activity will be given to every account that have been active within the last 14 days taking your activity to 42 which is enough to rank you up since you already have the other requirement ( which is 1Merit) to rank you up to Junior member status.
hello
it's a courtesy answer to my question,thanks.
i have the ranking stucked because i received a merit point when i was newbie,i did an announcement for a new coin and i am on presale , i need to unlock the account because so i can show also the pictures,is there a way to solve this problem?

You have the necessary merits but not the activity points. The next activity reset will occur in 5 days (16th July) and you should rank up then.

If you don't want to wait, you can pay a fee and get copper membership which will allow you to post pictures.
Hello
Activity: 211
Merit: 18
Member:   Activity: 60, gets 2 gold coins under his name.

Why I don't have 2 coins under my name and the member status?  Cry
Someone stole my coin?!  Grin

Please read the update on the OP and follow the link. You need 10 (5 more for you) merit points to rank up.

Got it, thanks, I think it should be included in this thread in the first post:
RankRequired activityRequired merit
Brand new00
Newbie10
Jr Member301
Member6010
Full Member120100
Sr. Member240250
Hero Member480500
LegendaryRandom in the range 775-10301000
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065

Please read the update on the OP and follow the link. You need 10 (5 more for you) merit points to rank up.
Activity: 211
Merit: 18

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Hello so you can assure me that on 16 july my rank will change? I hope thanks have a great day
Yes. In your case, you just have to make at least one post between 16 July - 30 July and you will rank up.

Don’t spam tho (or else you will be banned).
hello
i have the ranking stucked because i received a merit point when i was newbie,i did an announcement for a new coin and i am on presale , i need to unlock the account because so i can show also the pictures,is there a way to solve this problem?

You have the necessary merits but not the activity points. The next activity reset will occur in 5 days (16th July) and you should rank up then.

If you don't want to wait, you can pay a fee and get copper membership which will allow you to post pictures.

Hello so you can assure me that on 16 july my rank will change? I hope thanks have a great day
staff
hello

hello
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
why I'm Newbie?
Literally the first thing you see right at the top of the thread:

Ranks

Update on 9/19/18: Merit points are now added
In addition to the activity points, merit points (click for more information) are required to advance your ranking. You will need at least 1 merit point before you can be a Jr. Member (click for more information).
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
why I'm Newbie?
Name:   Cryptostudio.info
Activity:   31
Merit:   0
Position:   Newbie

this is may status
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Hi there,

I wonder if rules are changed because my activity is 75 but i'm still a Newbie. How long it takes to change rank?

I glanced through your post history (of 78 posts) and from my superficial assessment, none of those posts are merit worthy.

Go figure?

Likely this system has been designed especially that posters like you do not  rank up.. ... so maybe you should consider if any of your posts are providing any value to any other member which would inspire such other member to send you a merit or two?

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Hi there,

I wonder if rules are changed because my activity is 75 but i'm still a Newbie. How long it takes to change rank?
According to new rules your rank need to follow 2 things and those are merit and activity. You have enough activity to be a member but you have no merit. You need atleast 1 merit to be a jr. member and atleast 10 merit to be a member.
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
Hi there,

You now need to have Merit and activity in orther to rank up; as stated in the first lines of the OP:

Update on 9/19/18: Merit points are now added
In addition to the activity points, merit points (click for more information) are required to advance your ranking. You will need at least 1 merit point before you can be a Jr. Member (click for more information)

So you are missing 1 merit for Jr Member, 10 for Member....
Activity: 94
Hi there,

staff
so the "activity" part goes according to logins or posts? Just wondering since "activity" and "posts" are separate when I log in... I assume only I can see the posts since I cant see other members...

The activity is related to the posts but unlike posts and as explained on the OP, it will only increase by a maximum of 14 points per 2 weeks period.

If you want to enable seeing posts for everyone inside threads, you can go to your Profile => Forum Profile Information => Show post count by posts (Tick this option).
copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
so the "activity" part goes according to logins or posts? Just wondering since "activity" and "posts" are separate when I log in... I assume only I can see the posts since I cant see other members...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2852
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
-snip- Because we would like to post with images. Before we could now, it is not possible
Newbies can become a copper member to be able to display images.

By popular demand, newbies can now pay to have some of their restrictions lifted. If you pay the fee, you become a Copper Member, and you can post images. That's the main point of this: allowing newbies to post images.  -snip-

You can buy it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

Hopefully, the following tips can be useful to find out how to get merit:
Newbie's Guide to Getting Merit (Proven) by mu_enrico
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489
I forgot more than you will ever know.
so if i can, then you too can do it.

He didn't even take the effort to read the 5 last posts, so somehow I doubt it.
Pages:
Jump to: