Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?) - page 7. (Read 2370013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105
when i will became a member? i have already 80 posts  Huh

RankRequired activityRequired merit
Brand new00
Newbie10
Jr Member301
Member6010
Full Member120100
Sr. Member240250
Hero Member480500
LegendaryRandom in the range 775-10301000

You need to post high quality content and get merit. You need 1 Merit to become Jr Member and 10 Merit to become a Member.

Looking at your posts I don't see anything that I'd consider deserving of merit. A lot of one-liners and similar low-quality stuff. Put decent amounts of effort into some of your post and someone will merit you soon enough.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
when i will became a member? i have already 80 posts  Huh
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
P.S. If I want changge the username, Can I do this (if I writing the admin of forum)?
You can message theymos, but chances that he will let you change your username is really slim (see the quote below). Other members suggest to newbies with the same intention to just "create a new account with the desired username". You can do that and just abandon this one.

Q: I want to change my forum username. What should I do?
A: You can either donate 50 BTC to become a VIP or PM theymos asking to change your username (although he rarely accepts such requests nowadays).
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thanks a lot for replay, I read more post without a login during this years... Now I understand the rule and I try to became more active on this forum...

I'm a crypto enthusiast with a small mining farm in Italy and I work around a new FPGA mining programming...

P.S. If I want changge the username, Can I do this (if I writing the admin of forum)?

See you soon
Scaapy

Is it possible increase the account type only with the age of account?
The account type change automatic when increase my reply of the post?

The activity means 1 replay in 1 different post, or 1 replay in the same post?

Thanks a lot...
Scaapy

The age of the account only helps to upgrade your rank If you were active. In your case, it doesn't help because even though your account was made in 2017, you did not post during these three years.

Your rank (what you're calling 'account type') will automatically change, but it's when you have the sufficient activity/merits. Your activity will start to increase as you post, but with a maximum of 14 points per two weeks period so even If you make 50 posts, your activity will stop at 14, and only increase on the next activity period.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065

Thanks a lot...
Scaapy

The age of the account only helps to upgrade your rank If you were active. In your case, it doesn't help because even though your account was made in 2017, you did not post during these three years.

Your rank (what you're calling 'account type') will automatically change, but it's when you have the sufficient activity/merits. Your activity will start to increase as you post, but with a maximum of 14 points per two weeks period so even If you make 50 posts, your activity will stop at 14, and only increase again (to 28) until the next activity period.
Activity: 4

Thanks a lot...
Scaapy

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2852
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
In bitcointalk, I saw the value of Merit and the difficulty of obtaining it. He seems to be not as easy as mining bitcoin. Lol, maybe it can be related to Merit and bitcoin, just a suggestion.
The difficulty of getting merit has nothing to do with mining bitcoin.
If you have difficulty getting the merit, maybe you can try the tips in the following thread:
Newbie's Guide to Getting Merit (Proven) - mu_enrico

Note: There are many merit sources in this forum.
Activity: 28
In bitcointalk, I saw the value of Merit and the difficulty of obtaining it. He seems to be not as easy as mining bitcoin. Lol, maybe it can be related to Merit and bitcoin, just a suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489
I forgot more than you will ever know.
How to increase my Activity to become a Jr. member?

Reading the OP would be a nice start.

To increase your activity you need to post and wait.

Your max activity will increase by 14 every 2 weeks you were active, and your actual activity will increase by the number of posts you posted, until your max activity is reached.

However you also need merit to reach Jr Member.

If you are in a hurry you can pay for a copper membership which will give you the same benefits as a Member Rank for 0.00240385 BTC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

Omega' you beat me to it. Leaving my message for the copper link Wink
staff
How to increase my Activity to become a Jr. member?

Your activity increases as you post with a maximum of 14 points per two weeks period. Read the OP for more details about merits and how to become Jr member.
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
Why my rank always member ? how to upgrade ? 😂

As stated in the OP and several times....

RankRequired activityRequired merit
Brand new00
Newbie10
Jr Member301
Member6010
Full Member120100
Sr. Member240250
Hero Member480500
LegendaryRandom in the range 775-10301000

You need to get merit to rank up (in your case, because the activity is rather large). To get merit, some user has to consider a post of yours a quality one, and then, s/he will send some meriit (or not)
Activity: 462
Why my rank always member ? how to upgrade ? 😂
staff
am i understand wright?
I just need to be relatively active in the branches interesting to me and I will become jr. member by itself?

That used to be the case, but it's not anymore. You will have to gain 1 merit in order to rank up and being active is not enough, your posts/threads have to be constructive and helpful.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
am i understand wright?
I just need to be relatively active in the branches interesting to me and I will become jr. member by itself?
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
I was trying to follow what was going on with this account that was 'stucked' - even though you had a merit because your activity was below a threshold it didn't matter?

Exactly what used to happen with the old system. Merit and activity systems are independet; but work together. There is at least on user that has got more merit than activity; and thus cannot achieve legendary as of yet.
copper member
Activity: 174
I was trying to follow what was going on with this account that was 'stucked' - even though you had a merit because your activity was below a threshold it didn't matter?
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
hi nothing to do still stucked,i think because i received the merit point when i was newbie
What does this have to do with anything? Can’t you see you still have 28 activity points while you need need 30? Geez... stop being so anxious to rank up and just wait.

Ah ah ah
now works it's unlocked ,thanks for your support,have a nice day
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
hi nothing to do still stucked,i think because i received the merit point when i was newbie
What does this have to do with anything? Can’t you see you still have 28 activity points while you need need 30? Geez... stop being so anxious to rank up and just wait.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Hello
nothing to do , i did seems that my account will remain stucked,maybe i must pay to pay to unlock it?

It's not stuck and you don't need to pay any fee. The exact time for the activity reset is 23:33:20. You can check this spreadsheet for the upcoming dates.

staff
Hello
nothing to do , i did seems that my account will remain stucked,maybe i must pay to pay to unlock it?

It's not stuck and you don't need to pay any fee. The exact time for the activity reset is 23:33:20. You can check this spreadsheet for the upcoming dates.
Pages:
Jump to: