Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins? - page 30. (Read 6206 times)

Activity: 639
Merit: 251
October 15, 2017, 12:53:19 PM
Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..
Look at what is going on now, pump bitcoin, rise etherum and still waves that still has the potential to conquer the market, everyone returns to invest because this moment is a moment to give much hope about it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 10:58:28 AM
I think every coin that has a niche will survive... niche being a great community, specific use or functionality, etc... we just have to look at every other industry and how big the fat tails are, with thousands and millions of small products serving small niches
Activity: 62
October 15, 2017, 10:58:03 AM
Funny how I get my first hint for investing  Grin

The market is just started, so much possibilities ..
Activity: 112
October 15, 2017, 10:20:38 AM
I thing that coins with good projects with updates and good dev team will survive. Coins which are only copies of something with nothing new will die.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 10:08:18 AM
we can not be sure that this coin is good when it's new in the market, sometimes new altcoins can raise prices up to 100% more than their starting price. it all depends on the buyers because all the coins on the market are good just a few quiet buyers but rest assured it will make their price go up when dev they have a good plan going forward
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
October 15, 2017, 09:47:00 AM
Hi,

Hello. Welcome here in forum. There are very lot of altcoins now that have future. For me that have future is STRATIS, SIACOIN, VERGE, ARK. and many more. Specially those undervalued nowadays with very great road map, they have very big possibility to boom in future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
October 15, 2017, 09:44:08 AM
Its all depends on which coins. You are right about only good altcoins that will survive. Which is only for major coins. Now there's so many new altcoins coming up, so I think the dev really need a good plan for the future. Not just creating a coins that will only have a good price in the beginning, but for a long term.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 09:38:39 AM
Hi,

you right only coins will be survive and not all coins can survive so its mean not all coins good for future so if you want to sava or invest for logterm choose the best altcoins like etherum, waves, ltc etc
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
October 15, 2017, 08:50:54 AM
E. g. waves should grow up in near future, but everything depends from external factors.
Activity: 62
October 15, 2017, 07:03:11 AM
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: