Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 16. (Read 24691 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This is just like any other scammy e-coin.

The dev and his team are selling their coins off, they robbed all coin investors. The coin is worth almost nothing and they are selling off. A failed company!
Activity: 140
They have started developing the platform in December 2017, it is obvious that the anonymous E-Market Place needs a token to make an untraceable transaction.
If you read all the information provided carefully you can understand that Ethereum Meta is a foundation of the Platform. (Like in any DEX)

The fact from the crypto history:
Even in the beginning of cryptocurrency people were calling Bitcoin a scam. But now we can see who was smart enough to see the value and invest made a great fortune!

I am the earliest believer in this project and I always do my own research before going into something that is why I stopped caring in what other people say and make my own decisions.

I believe in this project! Etheren Meta's Team, please do not be discouraged by some peoples comments, there are always will be haters...

I will invest more into this and good luck with development!
Activity: 196
Wow! This project looks sick! I have not seen such undervalued project yet! To the Moon! Smiley
Activity: 182
It seems like lack of cryptography knowledge scares people from going deep into the technology.

If the privacy coins did not add any value to the normal Blockchain (traceable blockchain) then Monero would not be so popular.n

Also, good starting points will be to learn more about technology and cryptography itself, one of the very interesting methods of obfuscating traceability is ZK SNARKs (it was developed by MIT researchers).

The real research will always add value to a new, emerging and interesting technology such as distributed ledgers and application of it as a cryptocurrency.

Even Bitcoin is still a scam for some people who do not know what technology behind it, make your own research before concluding something..

Totally agree, some people just invest into well-marketed ICO to make quick money from buying cheap an selling when the price is hyped. I was almost from the beginning here and I see rapid development going on. I truly believe in this project!
It seems like lack of cryptography knowledge scares people from going deep into the technology.

If the privacy coins did not add any value to the normal Blockchain (traceable blockchain) then Monero would not be so popular.n

Also, good starting points will be to learn more about technology and cryptography itself, one of the very interesting methods of obfuscating traceability is ZK SNARKs (it was developed by MIT researchers).

The real research will always add value to a new, emerging and interesting technology such as distributed ledgers and application of it as a cryptocurrency.

Even Bitcoin is still a scam for some people who do not know what technology behind it, make your own research before concluding something..
Activity: 126
This scam is a very clever operation. Don’t fall for it!! Everyone can make a pro-like whitepaper but that doesn’t mean it is a valid organisation.

Study the team members and you will find out, that some of them left a ponzi scheme and deceived lots of investors! Be warned!
Hey guys, have you seen new UI of ForkDelta? It looks much better than EtherDelta!

Check it out: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/ETHM-ETH
Activity: 131
ICO is not finished yet, but it is already tradeable in ForkDelta,
a certainty that makes investors more interested, because the liquidity of a token is very important

Thank you!
We have been officially listed @TokenStore: https://token.store/trade/ETHM

We are working on adding it to other exchanges and grow the value of Ethereum Meta in a healthy way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
ICO is not finished yet, but it is already tradeable in ForkDelta,
a certainty that makes investors more interested, because the liquidity of a token is very important
Our ETHM ticker has been officially listed on ForkDelta:
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/ETHM-ETH
Activity: 31
Merit: 5
Hi, thank you very much for your help. When I go to myethereum wallet and connect to my Ledger, I can see the ETH balance, I then clicked on Token Balances, which displays my ETH balance and now i see my Ethereum Meta as well - so I guess this is ok? thanks!
You are welcome.
Yes, that is why we use Ethereum blockchain for our project - Beauty of simplicity.

ok great, I wish Ethereum Meta great success! Smiley
Hi, thank you very much for your help. When I go to myethereum wallet and connect to my Ledger, I can see the ETH balance, I then clicked on Token Balances, which displays my ETH balance and now i see my Ethereum Meta as well - so I guess this is ok? thanks!
You are welcome.
Yes, that is why we use Ethereum blockchain for our project - Beauty of simplicity.
Hi, i just bought some Ethereum Meta on ForkDelta, does anyone have any idea how to store this either in MyEther wallet or on Ledger Nano S? many thanks

Hi, good question, thank you!

You can send your Ethereum Meta tokens to your normal ether address. After sending you will see an ethereum balance and Ethereum Meta as a token balance on it.

This is information about token:
Ethereum Meta's Contract address: 0x56b6431f45d08eed55f34371386326c739eacbcc
Ticker: ETHM
Decimals: 18

YouTube video explaining how to do it with MyEther wallet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deZ72EYkoQI

This is tutorial for your Ledger Nano S: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wI0Q3nVz3g

Please let us know if you have more questions, we will be happy to help!
Hi, i just bought some Ethereum Meta on ForkDelta, does anyone have any idea how to store this either in myether wallet or on Ledger Nano S? many thanks
how can i join bct airdrop ?
Airdrops are usually used by scammers and for pump-and-dumping.
We believe in a healthy growth of our community and that is why we have bounty campaigns instead of airdrops. Please see more information on the first page.
no team = red flag
Since our project is related to untraceability it might have some questions with authorities, we are developers of the technology and do not want to be involved in politics, that is why we decided to hide our identities right now.

Please stay tuned, follow us on Twitter and we will keep you updated on our development!
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
how can i join bct airdrop ?
ForkDelta is community-driven open source version of EtherDelta.
"The lack of communication after the hack, the ICO, the new coin listing rules, the lack of improvements — all of these betray the fact that EtherDelta has strayed from the original spirit of the project" - Fork Delta's comment (https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7odsni/i_forked_etherdelta_forkdelta/?st=jduxx9r0&sh=9bbe09ff)
Pages:
Jump to: