Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 17. (Read 24691 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 131
Hey guys! What exchanges do you think this project will suit well in the beginning?

We are heading for bigger exchanges (HitBTC and Cryptopia), but most of them require a flat fee to be listed.
We think that the best way to grow a healthy community is to start with smaller DEXes (Decentralised Exchanges such as EtherDelta and Token Store) and give a better investment opportunity for earlier adopters.
Hey guys! What exchanges do you think this project will suit well in the beginning?
I have tried to buy some more ETHM, but EtherDelta seems not working, please advise?

You are right, EtherDelta is undergoing some updates right now that is why it experiencing downtime in API calls.

We have been listed in another DEX: TokenStore (https://token.store/trade/ETHM) which is faster than EtherDelta and has much better UX.

Good luck!
I have tried to buy some more ETHM, but EtherDelta seems not working, please advise?
We believe that bounty programs are well targeted for knowledgeable people and which want to participate in building our healthy community.
We are contemplating always come up with new interesting bounty programs which will benefit both: this project and the bounty hunters.
Activity: 140
How long do you want to run the bounty campaign?
Good future for this project, I will keep watching that!

Thanks, please do not forget to participate in our bounty program and follow on twitter!
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Good future for this project, I will keep watch that !

as far as I understood, to encrypt your transactions first you will need to transfer funds to the meta wallet.
and the meta wallet itself will take eth, or will it need to be converted to meta in advance?
For now, the best way to be updated is this bitcointalk thread and telegram group.
Please share our tweets and post on facebook, and spread a word on BitcoinTalk, let's build our healthy, privacy-driven society!
Which one is the best to follow?
Looks like interesting coin.

Thank you! You can follow us on twitter, telegram or facebook to get updates from the developers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Looks like interesting coin.
Developers, you rock! This project looks more accomplished every time when I visit the website. Just saw the video and checked GitHub page! Kepp going! I believe in this project!

Thank you! The Github Page contains only previous Smart Contract. We are testing our new Smart Contract on the testing network. When all the features will be implemented and all the testing will be accomplished we will deploy them on Ethereum Network. Please stay tuned, and share the knowledge about our community!
Developers, you rock! This project looks more accomplished every time when I visit the website. Just saw the video and checked GitHub page! Kepp going! I believe in this project!
We have been listed in one of the best DEX @tokenstore: https://token.store/trade/ETHM

The initial price is 1 ETHM=0.00015 ETH

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I am loving this one and going to take part in the Article Bounty
There is no Twitter Bounty for this right ?

Also, one more question I had was how can I obtain a ETHM address?
Ether address like MEW won't work to receive the tokens. Am I correct ?

We are happy to have you onboard and looking forward to reading your article!

As for wallet, you use the same ether wallet address. Since it is a token it is as a "meta-layer", you just need to add the contract to your Ethereum wallet.
The contract address is on our official website in the Wallets section: http://ethermeta.com/

Contract address: 0x56b6431f45d08eed55f34371386326c739eacbcc

Awesome. That is great to know that ether wallet works. Makes things a lot easier.
Thanks for the quick feedback !
Nice, this is a really interesting project, but it needs more marketing in my opinion!
We just posted a short video about Ethereum Meta:

Let's spread a word about this project!

Pages:
Jump to: