Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 20. (Read 24691 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
How long does it usually take to be listed on IDEX?

Because of the high token listing requests, IDEX might take longer than normal 3 weeks. We are expecting to get the results next month, meanwhile, we are applying to other exchanges.
Activity: 140
How long does it usually take to be listed on IDEX?
Has it there bounty for Russian translation?

We will have bounties for Anonymous E-Market Platform translation. We will make announcements about translation bounties when we are at Beta stage.

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Has it there bounty for Russian translation?
what is the value of 1 ETH if the exchange to ETHM if I buy it now and how much if it reaches the market exchange? I think this project will take its place in the hearts of the cryptomania, hope everything works out
Thank you for your interest in our project!

Right now the value of the 1 ETHM is 0.00015 ETH (on EtherDelta), we deliberately do not want hyped price and want steady growth of the trust of our healthy community. This is why the price is very low right now.

The price will be solely dependant on the necessity of the ETHM as a mean of exchange on Anonymous E-Market Place that we are building. It also facilitates fully-anonymous, untraceable transactions which will be very demanding in upcoming 2018 to store the value of the assets.

We strongly believe that 2018 will be the year of Privacy coins and that is why think that our project will drive lots of interest and demand for ETHM.

Let us know if you need more information!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
what is the value of 1 ETH if the exchange to ETHM if I buy it now and how much if it reaches the market exchange? I think this project will take its place in the hearts of the cryptomania, hope everything works out
We have made a request to add Ethereum Meta to IDEX Market. When we will be listed, it will benefit both our investors and the project itself. Stay tuned! More good news are on the way!
We believe in community!

Please follow and comment on Reddit: Ethereum Meta

Just followed on Reddit!

That is an interesting project, let's see how it develops.
I bought some tokens now in case it will be hyped soon! #hodl

Lead us to the moon!
We believe in community!

Please follow and comment on Reddit: Ethereum Meta
Looks like an interesting coin. Untraceable transactions are always attractive. But it also comes with disadvantages also. I am not that familiar with this approach but very much interested in learning more about it. Looking forward for airdrops and bounty programs for now.

We believe 2018 is the year of the fully anonymous solutions.

Thank you for your support! We believe in the healthy community and are happy that this idea ignites so much interest in your side!

Please see the Bounty program at the beginning of the topic or you can invest in the project through EtherDelta: EthereumMeta

Follow us and share with friends!
Who is the team behind the coin? 

We are the team of the developers and blockchain enthusiasts, we believe that distributed ledger technology will replace centralized solutions (like Uber, Amazon, Airbnb, etc. in the future).

Right now, the most of the platforms can be build using smart contracts, but they will inherit the weakest problem of the distributed solutions - speed and scalability (i.e. speed of the blockchain synchronization) these problems will be solved soon with new solutions (lightening network, master nodes, staking etc.)
Also, we believe 5G network will be an edge-breaking point for the distributed solutions as giving almost no lag synchronizations across the peers.

If you want to join our team please send us your cv here: [email protected]
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Looks like interesting coin. Untraceable transactions is always attractive. But it also comes with disadvantages also. I am not that familiar with this approach but very much interested in learn more about it. Looking forward for airdrops and bounty programs for now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Who is the team behind the coin? 
Thank you! We are working hard and expecting amazing news for our investors in the next month! Please stay tuned!
Followed you! Sounds very interesting, the E-Market accessible by Tor Browser will be definitely a groundbreaking achievement in privacy!

Already bought some tokens and now following development, please keep us posted and good luck!
Could be solid. i have my eye on it now though I doubt the trades on EtherDelta are "real" at this point. Hoping for some trading activity soon so i can gauge my in point.

I'm looking forward to more updates and to watch the growth of the project.

The trading activity solely depends on our active community.
We purposefully do not want to waste our time and resources on just pumping it via adds and marketing.

However, we already requested multiple exchanges to list Ethereum Meta. Please stay tuned we are coming with really good news in Q1!

This is the community project and we want to know your opinion also. Please write a list of exchanges you have in mind for Ethereum Meta.
Looks like here's 95m tokens -- https://etherscan.io/token/0x56b6431f45d08eed55f34371386326c739eacbcc?a=0x4ef0fa9c1f3e468e942f4ac48da9c5cd2f7be1fb

and then there were another 1.3m that look like they are whats on Etherdelta right now.

Very interested in the project! I followed you guys on twitter! hoping to get a little early adopter airdrop love!!! Very exciting, i'll be dumping some eth into the project after i figure out what the price is for it! Keep it coming!

Thank you for your support!
We are very glad that we got so much exposure since the day one.

You are right we pre-mined roughly 97m tokens - that number was exactly the same as the number of ethers on ethereum blockchain on the day of the launch of Ethereum Meta

We believe airdrops disvalue tokens, thus we propose bounty program to reward our loyal community.

The EtherMeta is not just cryptocurrency is the part of the product we are building - Anonymous E-Market Place, where people will be able to use it also by TOR browser.

When someone buys Ethereum Meta tokens, he also buys part of the product. Since Ethereum Meta is the foundation of the Anonymous E-Market Place, where users will be buying/rent anything they want without the third party knowing about it. 
Interesting idea!
Buying some coins now, developers please keep good work going and we can hit the moon!

Thank you, next step is to finish the smart contracts that control EtherereumMeta's mixing wallets and obfuscates all possible traceability, please stay tuned, and thank you for your trust, they value of ETHM will increase soon when it gets to other exchanges!

What do you mean by that dev - obfuscates ? There are already bunch of projects that tried to improve ethereum's flaws but will wait if you can address that bottleneck also.

We use the term obfuscation in order to explain how we will implement the untraceable transaction on Ethereum blockchain.

The first question to be addressed is:

Why did we chose Ethereum Blockchain and did not do the fork of zero coin protocol coins (as others)?

Firstly, nowadays transactions on Ethereum gets a little slower, but proof of stake is on the roadmap and we believe it will be implemented and running after Q1 2018.

Secondly, Ethereum is going to allow usage of Zero Knowlege Snarks Protocol on Ethereum BlockChain - we will change our smart contract in order to follow new technology instead of obfuscating (mixing tokens) transactions.

Activity: 99
Could be solid. i have my eye on it now though I doubt the trades on EtherDelta are "real" at this point. Hoping for some trading activity soon so i can gauge my in point.

I'm looking forward to more updates and to watch the growth of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: