Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 19. (Read 24691 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

We do not want to be assumed as an any other ICO out there in the market. You can check most of the ICOs have linkedIn and github links.
If you go through those links and read more about their identities or technology, you understand either they use fake identities or illegally use identities of other researchers from CS.

You should let your investors worry about whether your team's identification is fake or not. Fake IDs are easy to spot. By not providing the information, they cannot do the necessary due diligence, and the risk of being scammed is too high.

Furthermore, knowing your team not only prevents people investing in a scam, but also let's them know the likelihood of the team succeeding in implementing their idea and bringing it to market (the idea is the easy bit!)
Activity: 131
Thanks for the tip, that information is also located on the front page now.
Activity: 182
You probably need to save this information on the first page, that will be very helpful for others!
Can I send ETH from an exchange and what kind of wallet do I need to participate? MyEtnerWallet or Metamask will suit?

That is a very useful question, thank you!
We believe in decentralization and use exchanges that allow you to utilize your own wallets without opening an account.

You can use Metamask and simply use it in one of the exchanges EtherDelta or TokenStore.

Thank you again for believing in our project!
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Can I send ETH from an exchange and what kind of wallet do I need to participate? MyEtnerWallet or Metamask will suit?
Looks like interesting coin. Untraceable transactions is always attractive. What is the value of 1 ETHM  if the exchange to ETH if I buy it now and how much if it reaches the market exchange?

We also think that 2018 is going to be the year of untraceability.
If you follow the news of the cryptocurrency you will understand that the partial ban of crypto (Korea's news about crypto) and naming cryptocurrency a security (NY last week news ) will rise need of untraceable solutions.

On the one hand, Ethereum Meta is a token that facilitates untraceability transactions.
On the other hand, it will be the foundation of the Anonymous Market Place and it will be an intermediate resource to buy/sell/rent the goods in an anonymous way.

Tomorrow we start our First Round and the initial price for 1 ETHM is 0.00015 ETH you can order your part on Token Store or EtherDelta.
What is going to happen after the Third Round?

After the Third Round, we expect to reach the Hard Market Capital.
Immediately after Third Round, we will apply to be listed on the top 5 exchanges. (Most of them require fee of 10 BTC)
How can we take you seriously when your website doesn't introduce your team (including linkedIn and github links) or any mention of your source code (again, github links)?
Thank you for your question.
We do not want to be assumed as an any other ICO out there in the market. You can check most of the ICOs have linkedIn and github links.
If you go through those links and read more about their identities or technology, you understand either they use fake identities or illegally use identities of other researchers from CS.

Since our project is related to untraceability it might have some questions with authorities, we are developers of the technology and do not want to be involved in politics, that is why we decided to hide our identities right now.

As for github, we are developing our smart contracts and Anonymous E-Market Platform in the private thread on GitHub. We intentionally keep our code private so other fraudulent teams will not steal our solution (that is a normal practice of proprietary development in any company).

Please stay tuned, follow us on Twitter and we will keep you updated on our development!
Activity: 2
How can we take you seriously when your website doesn't introduce your team (including linkedIn and github links) or any mention of your source code (again, github links)?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Looks like interesting coin. Untraceable transactions is always attractive. What is the value of 1 ETHM  if the exchange to ETH if I buy it now and how much if it reaches the market exchange?
Activity: 140
What is going to happen after the Third Round?
First Round (75% discount): 2018-02-01 / 2018-02-28
Second Round (50% discount): 2018-03-01 / 2018-03-31
Third Round (25% discount): 2018-04-01 / 2018-04-30
And How many rounds will you have?
When is the start/end of the ICO?
When will all the bounty tokens be distributed?

We will be distributing bounty tokens after ICO.
Activity: 182
When will all the bounty tokens be distributed?
1st Round of ICO will be launched on February 1st on TokenStore: https://token.store/trade/ETHM

#ICO #cryptocurrency #privacycoin #ethermeta @TokenDotStore

Soft Market Cap: $ 3 000 000
Hard Market Cap: $ 10 000 000
Ethereum Meta's ICO will start February 1st, 2018. Pre-ICO is available on EtherDelta with a limited amount of tokens.

We allocated some tokens for our early supporters with 50% discount, enjoy!

I already invested some of my portfolios into ETHM, I might buy some more soon.
Looking forward to February 1st, after ICO price has to be much higher, good luck with your ICO!
Ethereum Meta's ICO will start February 1st, 2018. Pre-ICO is available on EtherDelta with a limited amount of tokens.

We allocated some tokens for our early supporters with 50% discount, enjoy!
The latest White Paper was uploaded to our official Website: Download
Pages:
Jump to: