Pages:
Author

Topic: Gangs of BitcoinTalk :) - page 12. (Read 7460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 6273
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
February 19, 2020, 06:50:47 AM
I updated OP with the mods gang and with WO (Hat) / SpamBusters gangs; these ones need further research (if you have precise information, please let me know, eventually, in the template I used in OP Smiley ). Still thinking about other gangs mentioned here (the no-gangers gang, the on-chain/off-chain gang, Chipmixer Broke Bums Merit Mafia, hodlers gang, collectors gang etc.). When I started the OP I didn't know as well about so many gangs in here; it feels like living in Bronx. Apparently, documenting the gangs is not at all an easy job Smiley

Now I'll try to reply to as many as I can. It really takes time. As The Pharmacist observed, I have to say it took several hours to create this topic Smiley Even this reply will certainly take at least 1h, but let's see...

(@GazetaBitcoin: In case you're unaware, the above poster is almost certainly an alt of a notorious troll with whom I have a... somewhat sordid history. Embarrassed)
Thank you for the heads-up! You're the second person telling me that.

As a long term proponent of turning the other cheek, although you missed me out of the thick skin gang, it doesn't bother me.

I added you and I also understand why it doesn't bother, as this is the credo of the gang itself! LoyceV stated this very nicely, as a true leader!
I would object, but then again, part of this gang is not giving a damn Tongue

~snip~
Can LoyceMobile be part of this gang too? Just quoting myself:

You forgot to mention theymos as part of this gang. I don't really want to search for it, but there was a post with a confession at some point.

Added LoyceMobile and theymos to their corresponding gangs. Thx for the heads-up!

Misc: Motto - "Hurting someone's feelings is allowed.
I like it! This seems to be the (snowflake) generation of being offended by anything. As if that even means something! The real problem is that so many people nowadays are afraid to offend someone, often saying: "I hope I'm not offending anyone". Well, I'm offended by that!

Loooooooooooooooooool

Ex Member. He's not on my trust list any more. I'm now a lone wolf.

Updated! Thx for letting me know.

Tricycle is for clown car gang leader only.

I know I will regret asking but who's the leader?

Apparently, nobody knows. The clowns act like a hive-mind, I guess...

Is there a requirement for initiation to join a gang? I found this on the web, I listed some of it below.
~snip~
  • Sexed in
My gang has become somewhat infamous for its use of the third method. It's not strictly a requirement, but it certainly helps, and in any case I've yet to hear any complaints. Grin

I know there are rumors about certain sacrifices such as wife swapping (also, I know that members agree to this initiation process).

"Foxhole felchers"? Is that real??? Smiley

(I'd use this as a header image in your post OP)

Hehe, thank you for the suggestion. I'm thinking to add it to the bottom though. I prefer more as header the words of wisdom said by wolvoo - they are meant precisely for this forum.

I don't give a fuck. I am trying to make my way into the Thick Skinned gang.

I added you in the wannabee list Smiley

One of the toughest gangs of bitcointalk is The Moiners.
~snip~
Finally I am very relieved no one mentioned the Slack gang within the Hat gang because it is a secret.

The Moiners? Never heard of them lol. Who are they?
And the Slack is a gang inside the Hat gang, which also inside the WO gang. Did I understand correctly? Smiley

And last, but not least.

If GazetaBitcoin were genuine in his mantra of free speech by "the press", then he wouldn't have arranged to have my posts deleted from this tread thereby committing censorship.

This is my only reply on this matter. Several users with high reputation here already warned me about your mental sanity issues, suggesting it's better to avoid you. There is a saying in Romania - don't mess with a crazy one, because his mind is rested. I'll follow this advice.

Apparently, the mods gang is after you, this is why your posts are deleted (check also the update of the OP). Personally, I didn't report any of your attempts to derail this pure scientific documented topic and nor I will, on purpose: just to let people see who is the remarkable user troll lying and accusing me here, without any rational argument, of FUD, trolling, generating conflicts etc, after I just made two on-topic posts on xtraelv's historic thread.

As you can see, most users ignore your posts inside this topic (as I did as well), thus I believe it is clear what they think about your judgement dementia.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
February 19, 2020, 06:35:35 AM
One of the toughest gangs of bitcointalk is The Moiners. Every day they go to work not knowing whether their product will be arbitrarily and needlessly axed by the feared halfling known as Frodo.
Spare a thought too for the gangless, that vast array of bounty-hunters wandering about the altcoin wastelands not getting paid shit for their shit.
Finally I am very relieved no one mentioned the Slack gang within the Hat gang because it is a secret.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 11586
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
February 19, 2020, 05:42:14 AM
Glad to see that I’m not mentioned in any gang related thing, cause indeed there is only one true gang on BTCT the one with the largest history Cheesy

You are a WO gang best gang member. Just because they don't acknowledge us yet doesn't mean we don't exist.

I move to make the distinction between the WO Gang and the Hat Gang, the latter being a subset of the former, in that you actually have to be wearing a Homer Hat in order to be a member of the Hat Gang (as well as post regularly in the WO thread).

Here is the first reference to Hat Gang that I can find:

^ lfc ?fell off list?

In a sig campaign - can’t wear one atm. 0.01BTC a week, I know it’s not a lot but money is money!
It ends in 3 weeks & no guarantee it’ll be extended so if it’s not I will be in the HAT gang!

Really that's the same reason why I'm not currently a member. Though I do prefer Clown Car because we have much clearer goals and initiatives.

Most clear goal for HAT-WO stuff probably is to be a true BITCOINER .... if the goal isn’t being one of those then yeah maybe clown, merit cycling or ......is a good alternative to spend time at, though I see the WO as a nice group of people Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
February 19, 2020, 05:29:08 AM
Also everybody likes Switzerland anyway.
Well, not everyone:
Trust list for: LoyceV (Trust: +26 / =2 / -0) (DT1! (59) 4759 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP) (created 2020-02-15_Sat_06.10h)
Back to index

~LoyceV's judgement is Distrusted by:
1. A-Bolt (Trust: neutral) (362 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
2. cryptohunter (Trust: +1 / =3 / -4) (165 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
3. bamb (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
4. Vadi2323 (Trust: +1 / =2 / -0) (139 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
5. endlasuresh (Trust: +0 / =0 / -3) (3 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
6. wolwoo (Trust: +1 / =2 / -3) (445 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
7. Bazinga442 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -7) (24 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
8. tokneneng (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
9. argio (Trust: +0 / =2 / -3) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
10. H8bussesNbicycles (Trust: +0 / =1 / -12) (10 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
11. ito-marketing (Trust: +0 / =0 / -3) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
12. gwsukabokepjepang (Trust: +0 / =0 / -11) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
13. NEW villain_Mr.Burns (Trust: +0 / =1 / -2) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

But there's hope:
LoyceV's judgement is Trusted by:
181. The-One-Above-All (Trust: #  +0 / =0 / -15) (56 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
February 19, 2020, 05:24:51 AM
And we do have our hats. It is just we left them at the dry cleaners.  Cheesy

I prefer Men Without Hats:

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2313
February 19, 2020, 04:47:22 AM
Glad to see that I’m not mentioned in any gang related thing, cause indeed there is only one true gang on BTCT the one with the largest history Cheesy

You are a WO gang best gang member. Just because they don't acknowledge us yet doesn't mean we don't exist.

I move to make the distinction between the WO Gang and the Hat Gang, the latter being a subset of the former, in that you actually have to be wearing a Homer Hat in order to be a member of the Hat Gang (as well as post regularly in the WO thread).

Actually, Hat people are experienced WO people. All hats are originating from a WO member, xhomerx10.

And we do have our hats. It is just we left them at the dry cleaners.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 7804
February 19, 2020, 04:38:00 AM

Here is the first reference to Hat Gang that I can find:

^ lfc ?fell off list?

In a sig campaign - can’t wear one atm. 0.01BTC a week, I know it’s not a lot but money is money!
It ends in 3 weeks & no guarantee it’ll be extended so if it’s not I will be in the HAT gang!

Really that's the same reason why I'm not currently a member. Though I do prefer Clown Car because we have much clearer goals and initiatives.
legendary
February 19, 2020, 04:14:04 AM

It's more an inverse thick (ie thin) skin troupe of whinny middle aged gits.

I dunno I heard Switzerland's gang has the best social security benefits. Also everybody likes Switzerland anyway.

I do believe it’s the gang of best known true BItcoiners and HODLers, not merit and other stuff
But BTC, still the thing that matters the most

Then the collectors gang...? I might appear in there as well for a bit, also a very nice gang of true Bitcoiners and art imo

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
February 19, 2020, 04:02:57 AM
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
February 19, 2020, 03:55:06 AM

It's more an inverse thick (ie thin) skin troupe of whinny middle aged gits.
legendary
February 19, 2020, 03:49:28 AM
You must be joking. You tell me you never watched sopranos? How old are you 20? Damn millenials.

I'll take that as a complement. (you're still on my distrust list BTW - feel free to start a thread about it - everyone else does).

I preferred Wise Guy actually.

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
February 19, 2020, 03:48:16 AM
You must be joking. You tell me you never watched sopranos? How old are you 20? Damn millenials.

I'll take that as a complement, as Jack Benny would say "I'm 39!". (you're still on my distrust list BTW - feel free to start a thread about it - everyone else does).

I preferred Wise Guy actually.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 11586
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
February 19, 2020, 03:45:29 AM

I do believe it’s the gang of best known true BItcoiners and HODLers, not merit and other stuff
But BTC, still the thing that matters the most

Then the collectors gang...? I might appear in there as well for a bit, also a very nice gang of true Bitcoiners and art imo
legendary
February 19, 2020, 03:44:37 AM

Which is who?

The guy seated with the cigar was in the movie "The Last Castle" with Robert Redford.  I don't recognise any of the others - it looks like a mash-up montage (notice the reflection of the guy top left in pale jacket - his "mirror" image is facing the wrong way).

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
February 19, 2020, 03:40:54 AM

Which is who?

The guy seated with the cigar was in the movie "The Last Castle" with Robert Redford.  I don't recognise any of the others - it looks like a mash-up montage (notice the reflection of the guy top left in pale jacket - his "mirror" image is facing the wrong way).
legendary
February 19, 2020, 03:30:46 AM

Source

Which is who?

(I'd use this as a header image in your post OP)
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
February 19, 2020, 03:25:25 AM
If GazetaBitcoin were genuine in his mantra of free speech by "the press", then he wouldn't have arranged to have my posts deleted from this tread thereby committing censorship.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 7804
February 19, 2020, 02:59:38 AM
5. The Clown Carter, also known as "The Car Clowns"
Supreme Leader: unknown.
Known members and adulators (wannabees): allegedly, all the DT members or, at least, those close to marlboroza.
Reputation: allegedly, nepotistic, abusive, arbitrary, and destructive to the overall community.
Activity: allegedly, keeping TECSHARE away from DT1.
ANN: none.
First mention: September 10th, 2019, 00:44:36.
Misc: apparently, these gang members like to travel crammed inside a small car.
Emblem: none.

Word, thanks for the recognition. We don't have a leader but just operate according to an anarchic, transitory Mob Rule, kind of like the Time Bandits.

"Look, do you want to be the leader of this gang?"

"No, we agreed no leader."

"Right. So shut up and do as I say."
legendary
February 19, 2020, 02:44:10 AM
Hello OP. You may want to investigate the hat club. They have a high membership and mostly hang out the Wall Observer thread. I consider myself a member even though I changed my avatar today. The mostly like talking about the current price of Bitcoin, however, they have been branching out.

P.S. I guess that I fall into the wannabe catagory of the Lauda cult.

Actually there is a name for the WO people and it is...

WO GANG WO GANG WO GANG WO GANG

WO GANG WO GANG WO GANG WO GANG

Op forgot to add WO GANG

Bcuz we hit as hard as a BoomeRANG  

Beat: HODLGANG... gang of gangs.

Suggestion: Add WO GANG (hat gang) and HODL GANG.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Pages:
Jump to: