Pages:
Author

Topic: Gateless Gate Sharp 1.3.8: 30Mh/s (Ethash) on RX 480! - page 52. (Read 214410 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Zawawa, what about 1.3.0 pre-alpha version with timings mod?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Have anyone of you had a problem with randomly 0% usage GPU after few minutes? I have 6x 570 and after few mins one of them is not being used, few minutes later another one is added to unused list... Using NeoScrypt.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Thank you!
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.

How I can "translate"

those Cryptonight settings from XMR stack  into  GGS ?

"gpu_threads_conf" : [
 { "index" : 0,
 "intensity" : 432, "worksize" : 8,
 "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : true
 },
 },
]
Where we have :
Thread:
Intensity:
Worksize

Worksize I think its the same, but Intensity for sure its not

intensity = 432/8 for ggs

How I can "translate"

those Cryptonight settings from XMR stack  into  GGS ?

"gpu_threads_conf" : [
 },
 },
]
Where we have :
Thread:
Intensity:
Worksize

Worksize I think its the same, but Intensity for sure its not
Activity: 106
i have 230 kh neoscrypt with rx480
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
it seems i need to configure through the gui just to use the command line version,the command line version tries to pick up the configuration from a certain GatelessGateSharp.sqlite file located in C:\Users\Huh??\AppData\Roaming\GatelessGateSharp,but the file isn't editable with a simple notepad,i wish the command line version was more independent & friendlier
Activity: 6
Is it also possible to mine solo (neoscrypt) with this miner?
I’m working on it right now. No worries.
I could upload a new version with memory timing mods if you don’t mind experimenting with them.
Otherwise, I will just finish implementing the automatic benchmarking feature I am working on right now and come up with good default values for memory timings.
Yes, this will be exccelent! I play with timings right now. And please reduce CPU usage with GGS overclock enabled.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
I could upload a new version with memory timing mods if you don’t mind experimenting with them.
Otherwise, I will just finish implementing the automatic benchmarking feature I am working on right now and come up with good default values for memory timings.

any progress with vega cards@ cryptonight?
Activity: 47

I would like if you give us a 1.30 Alpha - we would have something to "play" with and you get a tad more time to wrap up the final release of the 1.30  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
Thank you Uncle

700 h/s is good enough for digging into it.

I will try with one to see if I am good enough to undervolt the Pitcairn/Tahiti(I haven't seen them) in order to  go well below 100 W or I will or I will fail

I will try to make my first 9 card sub 500$ rig then!

700 for Tahitis, 500 for Pitcairns.

Zawawa, ethereum is the most profitable for AMD cards allready a week... Maybe it's time to optimize GGS for better speed on ethereum solo and dual?
Thank you Uncle

700 h/s is good enough for digging into it.

I will try with one to see if I am good enough to undervolt the Pitcairn/Tahiti(I haven't seen them) in order to  go well below 100 W or I will or I will fail

I will try to make my first 9 card sub 500$ rig then!

there is anybody here that use GGS with a 7870 2 GB dual or similar? if yes, which algos  and setting/results ?
I can purchase some of them very cheap and I'm thinking how to use them
thanks!

You can mine cryptonight algo on them. About 700 h/s can be reached... But to lower power consumption that very high on these cards you'll need to undervolt GPU core.
there is anybody here that use GGS with a 7870 2 GB dual or similar? if yes, which algos  and setting/results ?
I can purchase some of them very cheap and I'm thinking how to use them
thanks!
Could anyone explain how can I mine to nicehash cryptonight and get payed in  BTC? I think, that for the moment that would be the most profitable way to earn BTC.
Don't know which miner nicehash is using, but when I tested it out I was getting 680h/s, 200 less than what I get from GGS, which is ofc unacceptable as a difference and affects the overall profit by a high margin.
GGS mines to nicehash. All you need is select on "Default Pool" page Monero coin and in pool priorities place nicehash to 1st place. And you need to enter your BTC wallet address on the same page. Thats all. Now after pressing "Start" you will mine through nicehash on your BTC wallet.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Could anyone explain how can I mine to nicehash cryptonight and get payed in  BTC? I think, that for the moment that would be the most profitable way to earn BTC.
Don't know which miner nicehash is using, but when I tested it out I was getting 680h/s, 200 less than what I get from GGS, which is ofc unacceptable as a difference and affects the overall profit by a high margin.
Activity: 24
Anyone is using GG for LyraREv2? What settings are you using? At stock it's way slower than mkxminer
Activity: 64
This software is same like nicehash ?? Anybody can explain i can put my exchange btc address ? I put nicehash adres and mining fiew days i make 10$ but no received this on my adres. Hiw  i can withdrawal or male payment ??

Yes, you can use it with NiceHash, but minimum payout threshold is 0.01 BTC with external wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: