Pages:
Author

Topic: Gateless Gate Sharp 1.3.8: 30Mh/s (Ethash) on RX 480! - page 77. (Read 214410 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
excellent miner with last version 6 rx570 5.880 h cryptonight
What memory size and type on your cards?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What cards and what setup are u runing(raw intensity,driver,bios and so on)?

And it's stll need to setup every thread individually for cryptonight.

It turned out it has nothing to do with performance, so I won't do it.
You're right. But not for all cards it useless. For Vega's it's needed. And I want ot try different intensity for each thread on my 270X 4Gb.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

570 8gb?
Activity: 31
Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
Not all so great as I wrote some hours ago)
There is some another trouble. When one card is mining with GGS - all is good. But when my rig is mining, in a few hours it begin to work incorrectly, shows a lot of rejects and cards are working at 0% load periodicaly. If it will repeat i will take a screenshot.

Confirm. Same bug during several hours.

I suspect a driver issue here.
I think I need a different approach for the DEVFEE.
What a headache...

It turned out it has nothing to do with performance, so I won't do it.
There is some another trouble. When one card is mining with GGS - all is good. But when my rig is mining, in a few hours it begin to work incorrectly, shows a lot of rejects and cards are working at 0% load periodicaly. If it will repeat i will take a screenshot.

Confirm. Same bug during several hours.

Activity: 40

Enabling OC/UC settings on Pitcairn still didn't work. It hangs computer now.

And small bug - after launching GGS with SHIFT key there is no colors on GPU's on dashboard.
i was trying to mine neoscrypt with rx570's . But after running smoothly for 10 minutes, My pc crashes and auto restarts. My overclock settings are ok. 1250/2050. It run smoothly with other miners. But when i try to mine with this miner, It crashes after 10 min, no matter what algorithm i am using. same result everytime. I am using blockchain driver and windows 10.
1250 is high, mate.
Do 1150/2150 or 1200/2150

My cards (rx 570/580) can work at 1280 Mhz normal without crashes. That can be a problem of psu - neoscrypt needs a lot of power, and the cards without optimal downvolting consume very much power too.

For example, 13 RX570/580 cards rig (consumption from the wall):
ethash: 1950W
neoscrypt: 2150W
neoscrypt (without downvolt, but with modded bios): 2450W

PS.

Zawawa, bravo! New version 1.2.5 works great for me now (at least for the first hour), loading kernels takes a few seconds now! Thank you.
Activity: 154
i was trying to mine neoscrypt with rx570's . But after running smoothly for 10 minutes, My pc crashes and auto restarts. My overclock settings are ok. 1250/2050. It run smoothly with other miners. But when i try to mine with this miner, It crashes after 10 min, no matter what algorithm i am using. same result everytime. I am using blockchain driver and windows 10.
1250 is high, mate.
Do 1150/2150 or 1200/2150

I am using blockchain driver

Please use Adrenalin.

just a notice, if you have a vega only rig you need to stick to blockchain.
for example a 8 vega rig you loose around 500hs/card -4khs/rig with adrenaline on cryptonight

u right. Vega stick with blockchain driver Aug23. No hope.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
How much is the fee for this miner?
Zawawa, can you make an option to set manually the time when miner restarts if the card crashed. Or an option to turn off the restart of miner. But better to adjust the time of waiting for hanged cards.

I think it is possible to do that faster, than to optimize the time of loading kernels, but the second is also very cool and needed. Just for first time, I really have troubles because of miner's restarts with my rig now.

Thank you.

PS

Sorry, just checked the latest version, loading kernels and starting mining began in a few seconds. Will look at it in the long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.

Please use Adrenalin.

just a notice, if you have a vega only rig you need to stick to blockchain.
for example a 8 vega rig you loose around 500hs/card -4khs/rig with adrenaline on cryptonight
Activity: 1
Any possibility of adding an API to this? I'd love to be able to build some custom stuff on top of this and I'm very unfamiliar with C#  Embarrassed
Miner Developer

Please use Adrenalin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
@zazawa the switching between devfee& usermode is more fucked up then before, after 3:35h miner just started 6/12 gpus for devfee...

I think the current 2 minute DEVFEE mode is way too short for 12 GPU's.
What to do, what to do...

Edit: I think I figured out a good way to reduce the amount of time for switching. We will see...

i has to do something with the miners runtime...the first switch after 15minutes and back needs few seconds
Miner Developer
Thank you for ur work.
Will test ur tool with vega 56, 64 tomorrow Grin

If there are bugs, i will reply here.

I have neither 56 nor 64, so please do let me know if you have suggestions for default parameters.
Activity: 154
Thank you for ur work.
Will test ur tool with vega 56, 64 tomorrow Grin

If there are bugs, i will reply here.
Miner Developer
@zazawa the switching between devfee& usermode is more fucked up then before, after 3:35h miner just started 6/12 gpus for devfee...

I think the current 2 minute DEVFEE mode is way too short for 12 GPU's.
What to do, what to do...

Edit: I think I figured out a good way to reduce the amount of time for switching. We will see...
Pages:
Jump to: