Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 155. (Read 262906 times)

MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
ive bought some

Sell you two more for $30 each Wink

Comes with some free piece of shit pool hashlet as well.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I can not understand how someone with 28.5 BTc would not use an escrow to buy hashlets. I think this was staged to stop selling hashlets for $27 when GAW is asking close to $50 now, nice way to try and control market price and also put fear into the picture. Economics 101  at its finest.

You know what was staged? Your troll post here.

I think the real troll is you...
Keep bouncing the ball back. You made this account just recently to troll GAW topics and call me a troll? Go ahead ignore me, couldn't care less.

At least I'm not riding Josh all day long and supporting his scams lol.
I think you forgot to switch accounts here. Cheesy Good job troll!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA SO TROLLLL Cheesy:D:D:D BUSTED Smiley

Hahahah. What a douche!
legendary
wow after reading all the posts on this forum i am kinda worried about my latge $9.95 order i placed for 10 GHS to try it out. I think its weird how it will let me pick between 4 different pools for bitcoin but does not let me pick worker names or anything. So does that mean they have miners going to 4 different bitcoin pools and they just pay you a percent?  Huh

I know this doesn't quite answer your question but it's the best we have ATM:

4) Q: Do hashlets mine on any pools other than GAW's own ZenPool? A: No, at least not for Scrypt. Unknown for SHA256.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8533761
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8605520 (ZenMiner TOS)
Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool. Rather, selecting a Pool determines a Payout corresponding to a calculation based on the selected Pool’s payout (based on, for example, real-time Megahash/second/day calculations). A Hashlet is virtual software. You will receive Payouts according to the Pool with with the Hashlet is associated. You expressly understand the the Company’s sole obligation to You is to Provide a Payout based on the Pool you choose.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I can not understand how someone with 28.5 BTc would not use an escrow to buy hashlets. I think this was staged to stop selling hashlets for $27 when GAW is asking close to $50 now, nice way to try and control market price and also put fear into the picture. Economics 101  at its finest.

Keep bouncing the ball back. You made this account just recently to troll GAW topics and call me a troll? Go ahead ignore me, couldn't care less.

At least I'm not riding Josh all day long and supporting his scams lol.
I think you forgot to switch accounts here. Cheesy Good job troll!

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
wow after reading all the posts on this forum i am kinda worried about my latge $9.95 order i placed for 10 GHS to try it out. I think its weird how it will let me pick between 4 different pools for bitcoin but does not let me pick worker names or anything. So does that mean they have miners going to 4 different bitcoin pools and they just pay you a percent?  Huh
legendary
Maybe you're a visual learner:

I can not understand how someone with 28.5 BTc would not use an escrow to buy hashlets. I think this was staged to stop selling hashlets for $27 when GAW is asking close to $50 now, nice way to try and control market price and also put fear into the picture. Economics 101  at its finest.

Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®

I think the real troll is you, will you answer any questions that have been asked by many trusted people in the community?? You seem to try and throw a wrench in MOST topics and throw off people and the topics on many posts... We can see clearly what side and direction your arrow points 2. I am very glad to see that there are many other posts coming out about this company and it is the same defenders defending it, you being one of them. Please answer questions of the OP or Gavin or on many other posts or even a datacenter pic which you say they have, BTC... "WE have special deals with pool owners" but pool owners come out and say this is not true, promises about zencontroler that failed (any updates?).. Where is this new miner they promised... scambreaker...  "I lost 28.5 BTC but will take back 20 and not call the cops on you" (LOL), prime market is almost 1/2 of what the GAW team is selling it for?? You are on ignore with others and have wasted too much time addressing you.
legendary

LOL - that's a little too tinfoil hat theory for me... I have doubts about someone NOT using escrow for 28btc.. Makes no sense.. They dont' deserve to get scammed, but anyone with that amount of BTC should have known better.

At the very least it's a good example of one idiot spoiling it for everyone. Doesn't make sense to not use escrow, but it makes even less sense for GAW to shut everything down because of one dumbass, if that's what's happened here. But I think it's deeper than that, the issue with hashlet transfers is not the private sale (which can be mitigated with escrow), but the original purchase - if it was made with CC then there is a risk of eventual chargeback, which puts the last owner at risk because GAW have said they would take hashlets away. I don't know how an "official" marketplace would solve that, but we'll see soon hopefully.
Activity: 394
Eventually the difficulty curve we have seen on scrypt and 256 will level off. Scrypt is a different beast with asics because there are so many coins to absorb the hashrate. Scrypts earnings dropped faster than bitcoins ever has, but its leveling off faster as well.

I beg to differ. Number of coins doesn't matter much because LTC is ~80% of all Scrypt hashrate. And at the current rate of ~900 GH/s a couple of thousand of these Titans or Vaultbreakers or whatever can easily DOUBLE the difficulty, if these miners are actually delivered and up to spec. Even Bitmain with it's L1 can slaughter Scrypt profitability. I don't know why it has leveled off recently, maybe because Zeus hardware killed the profits for itself and of course for GPUs, maybe because GAW stopped selling hardware, but I wouldn't expect this to last. More efficient ASICs will come eventually.

None of this hardware is coming till December or January...we got a few months left of LTC stuck at the diff of less than 30000.

Mining script on multipools and mining bitcoin is good right now. You just have to be in the game. A mix of hardware and cloud hashing is the way to go.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Dude, just stop and let it go if you think he's trolling. GAW doesn't need your help and you won't get any brownie points for posting this. They ARE using economics to slow down the purchases of primes just as they've stated before when they did the first price increase. There's nothing secret here and it's perfectly fine for GAW to do this so slow your roll.

I made the very poor decision of investing in Gawminers and I feel bad for anyone who wasted a cent in them.

"I'll show you proof later when I come back from work"
Are you back yet?

LOL - that's a little too tinfoil hat theory for me... I have doubts about someone NOT using escrow for 28btc.. Makes no sense.. They dont' deserve to get scammed, but anyone with that amount of BTC should have known better.

But he is only asking for 20 BTC back, REALLY? Tongue

Possibly just to cut losses? And some people pull that in hopes of charity giving.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I think that 28 BTC sale is BS by both participants.
CEO FlawMiners TM®

But he is only asking for 20 BTC back, REALLY? Tongue

CEO FlawMiners TM®

Jump to: