Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 156. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
what a .... idiot ...
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
And its not illegal. Someone was scammed for 28 BTC. So they stopped trades from happening until they release the supported marketplace.

Someone, somewhere, someday...  was scammed for 28 BTC... Lies lies lies

You may have trolled on the wrong side of the issue:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/3313/sold-527-hashlets-down-by-0-15-btc-every-day/94

Wait--someone did not bother using escrow on a 28 BTC sale on the forums?  What?  Why the hell not?

Apparently because he's a moron lol.

On that, we agree.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
And its not illegal. Someone was scammed for 28 BTC. So they stopped trades from happening until they release the supported marketplace.

Wait--someone did not bother using escrow on a 28 BTC sale on the forums?  What?  Why the hell not?

Apparently because he's a moron lol.
MOB

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What kinda warning did you get anyway? I got a casual "comment" from Josh once about some of my posts.. But it didn't come off as stern warning.

It was about that but not the first one I've gotten. It was clear to me that I was on the edge so I jumped! The post was deleted but then put back but I deleted it before I deleted the account. I do like that you can delete an account as a user, kinda nice feature.

The sky is falling... never pictured you getting on the CEO's bad side...

I think Josh is an OK guy, we just disagree on this one issue and he didn't feel like hearing my bitching any more. I can see his side but I'm not so certain he sees mine in this hence the problem.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
What kinda warning did you get anyway? I got a casual "comment" from Josh once about some of my posts.. But it didn't come off as stern warning.

It was about that but not the first one I've gotten. It was clear to me that I was on the edge so I jumped! The post was deleted but then put back but I deleted it before I deleted the account. I do like that you can delete an account as a user, kinda nice feature.

The sky is falling... never pictured you getting on the CEO's bad side...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

Another scam post from Josh!
Hey GAW_CEO you know who I am, I want my $15,000 back.

Come on liar, where's your proof? Finished jerking off? Don't forget to wash your hands.

From another thread:

I will pay people on here .1 BTC each to put a scam trust report on your member account (...)
I'm going to crush your account, good luck starting from new!

How's it going, paid anybody yet?

Will post in digital goods if any hero members want to make .2 BTC for writing negative feedback on your trust page as you're working for GAW or have been paid for by GAW to be their puppet and supporting the hugest bitcoin Ponzi Scheme ever.

I think for 20 BTC...

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I preemptively deleted my account over there. There is no honest discussion just a bunch of ass kissers not asking the right (or any!) questions. The down votes are almost as bad as posting something critical on Reddit. Just ridiculous. They also can't take a fucking joke.

Nut up pussy... We need more people that are vocal about batch 2 or else we may get overlooked!

We already are and Josh was getting mad at me so fuck it, you give it a shot now.

Still am!! Trying to go about it more diplomatically than you tho:P

they haven't even made a decision yet - you never know man.

I replied to my weeks old "I want a refund to my credit card for my VB" ticket today to reignite it.

Well they said they would honor those requests more easily now. Hopefully they give you some inside info to encourage you to keep it.

Lol, well maybe if I start screaming in multiple threads here about how they scammed me out of 15 thousand dollars like that one jackass but beyond that I doubt it. Josh does read this thread but meh, I'm not going to slam them about other things that have nothing to do with what I feel is right.

They never said they would do anything but the expectation was set when they 1:1 batch 1s with Hashlets. Then the price increase. Then the silent treatment on batch 2. Then another price increase. Then the you'll get it delivered when we originally said we would in Q4. Then the "landscape has changed" posts; I mean wtf was that supposed to mean for the batch 2 people. That one did it, I do not want to even feel like I'm holding the bag on that one. I'd rather have a bird in the hand at this point.

Oh yeah, then another price increase.

I know Josh is well aware of our worries with batch 2... And frankly, he's so nonechalant about it it's almost making me think he has a surprise for us... Kinda like, they'll see soon enough.

Least that's what I'm thinking right now. You have to admit they have done pretty well with everything thus far.. I just don't see them alienating (see what I did there) us batch 2 folks. We put faith in them just the same as batch 1. 90% of me believes they will take all that into account and do what's fair.

I'm tired of the asymmetrical information and operating in the dark. It's just as easy to make a decision/plan about batch 2 as it was with batch 1. While delivery was always going to be later, we paid at the same time. So, it's the deal batch 1 got like winning the fucking lottery and the non-deal we got that was like stepping in fresh dog shit barefoot - but it's also the lack of clear information on this that really chaps my ass.
I preemptively deleted my account over there. There is no honest discussion just a bunch of ass kissers not asking the right (or any!) questions. The down votes are almost as bad as posting something critical on Reddit. Just ridiculous. They also can't take a fucking joke.

Nut up pussy... We need more people that are vocal about batch 2 or else we may get overlooked!

We already are and Josh was getting mad at me so fuck it, you give it a shot now.

I replied to my weeks old "I want a refund to my credit card for my VB" ticket today to reignite it.

Well they said they would honor those requests more easily now. Hopefully they give you some inside info to encourage you to keep it.

Lol, well maybe if I start screaming in multiple threads here about how they scammed me out of 15 thousand dollars like that one jackass but beyond that I doubt it. Josh does read this thread but meh, I'm not going to slam them about other things that have nothing to do with what I feel is right.

They never said they would do anything but the expectation was set when they 1:1 batch 1s with Hashlets. Then the price increase. Then the silent treatment on batch 2. Then another price increase. Then the you'll get it delivered when we originally said we would in Q4. Then the "landscape has changed" posts; I mean wtf was that supposed to mean for the batch 2 people. That one did it, I do not want to even feel like I'm holding the bag on that one. I'd rather have a bird in the hand at this point.

I know Josh is well aware of our worries with batch 2... And frankly, he's so nonechalant about it it's almost making me think he has a surprise for us... Kinda like, they'll see soon enough.

Least that's what I'm thinking right now. You have to admit they have done pretty well with everything thus far.. I just don't see them alienating (see what I did there) us batch 2 folks. We put faith in them just the same as batch 1. 90% of me believes they will take all that into account and do what's fair.
Josh has now started a thread to defend his customer base being koolaid drinkers, might be a good place for you two to post to ask about VB2 buyers getting screwed.

I did, it was post number 2 then the down votes came and a stern warning. Fuck it, aside from maybe 2 others nobody seems to give a shit and are just waiting or keeping their mouths shut out of fear of a smack down.

I'm a pain in the ass, I can't help that and know I wouldn't be able to stop myself from snarking about it every chance I got. Just easier for me to kill the account then them.
MOB
Josh has now started a thread to defend his customer base being koolaid drinkers, might be a good place for you two to post to ask about VB2 buyers getting screwed.

Anyway, also noticed GAW is offering a 15% discount to anyone who gets a refund from KNC and uses it all to buy Hashlets.  Sure doesn't sound like he is trying to stop sales to me.  Also, that explains the 25% increase in price yesterday right before his KNC announcement.  Those "lucky" fools can now buy something at $42.50/MH that was $39.99 the day before.  What a great deal!

Jump to: