Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis Mining Presents: SGMiner-GM - now with Zawawa's GG! [Updated 17/01/2017] - page 8. (Read 140378 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Is the registration process complicated, don't want the hustle
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
i new use sgminer gpu eth miner, avg speed 159 Mh/s , i make 5 x RX470 4GB and 1 x RX 480 8GB, if ise clymore avg speed 170Mh/s , What is the difference ?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
an absolute scam company. they don't even send me my payouts of the first 30 days.
other guys complain they don't get their payout either.

By using the Credit Card Services the Customer hereby agrees and accepts that he will not be allowed and shall be prohibited from withdrawing any amounts that the Customer has deposited and/or is entitled to as a result of the Services rendered by the Service Provider for a period of 30 days. In case the payment by the Customer results in a charge-back or other material issues occur, the Service Provider is entitled to keep all existing, current and future Mining Output.

So no strange stuff, just protecting there company form credit card fraud.

I hope your Case is closed now  Smiley

I have repeated above, my contract in genesis mining started 2 and half months ago. The first 30 days was passed one and half months ago. It means I am supposed to get the payouts of the first 30 days one and half months ago. But I still don't get them now. And they ignore my complain, totally silent at my case.

So, at the point, genesis mining is ABSOLUTE SCAM.

I am using Genesis Mining sins the first day and not had any problems you have.

Almost not believe you dude, I made a ticked a view days ago and whit in hour I got a response.

Can you send me a view sreenshot? So I can see what we are talking about. Who knows the respond..
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
why talking about genesis renter instead to talking about miner, this topic it is about miner.
We need to fix stratum support for eth proxy on etherum or not working.

https://github.com/zawawawa/gatelessgate/blob/master/Core/util.c > line 3007 > \"method\": \"mining.subscribe\" eth proxy wanna "eth_submitLogin"

looklike:
if (pool->algorithm.type == ALGO_EQUIHASH)
         {
            sprintf(s, "{\"id\":%d, \"method\":\"mining.subscribe\", \"params\":[\"" PACKAGE "/" CGMINER_VERSION "\", null, \"%s\", \"%s\"]}", swork_id++, pool->sockaddr_url, pool->stratum_port);
         }
         else
         {
            switch (pool->stratum_version)
            {
            case STRATUM_PROTOCOL_STRATUM:
               sprintf(s, "{\"id\": %d, \"method\": \"mining.subscribe\", \"params\": []}\n", swork_id++);
               break;
            case STRATUM_PROTOCOL_ETHPROXY:
               sprintf(s, "{\"id\": %d, \"worker\":\"%s\", \"method\": \"eth_submitLogin\", \"params\": [\"%s\"]}\n", swork_id++, pool->worker, pool->rpc_user);
               break;
            case STRATUM_PROTOCOL_ETHEREUMSTRATUM:
               sprintf(s, "{\"id\":%d, \"method\":\"mining.subscribe\", \"params\":[\"" PACKAGE "/" CGMINER_VERSION "\",\"EthereumStratum/1.0.0\"]}\n", swork_id++);
               break;
            }
         }
i checked code on etherminer (genoil) that working.
I tried to fix code but i stuck with last fuction:
static bool parse_notify_ethash() ...

I'm a c# coder and with c++ i'm a newbie, consider also no documentation about this fucking stratum protocol and pool dont' tell you what version they use.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
an absolute scam company. they don't even send me my payouts of the first 30 days.

By using the Credit Card Services the Customer hereby agrees and accepts that he will not be allowed and shall be prohibited from withdrawing any amounts that the Customer has deposited and/or is entitled to as a result of the Services rendered by the Service Provider for a period of 30 days. In case the payment by the Customer results in a charge-back or other material issues occur, the Service Provider is entitled to keep all existing, current and future Mining Output.

I have repeated above, my contract in genesis mining started 2 and half months ago. The first 30 days was passed one and half months ago. It means I am supposed to get the payouts of the first 30 days one and half months ago. But I still don't get them now. And they ignore my complain, totally silent at my case.

So, at the point, genesis mining is ABSOLUTE SCAM.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1947597.new#new

https://www.facebook.com/GenesisMining/videos/vb.622023254530515/1463664343699731/?type=2&theater¬if_t=video_reply¬if_id=1496542912284675

Just google genesis mining, there are tuns of negative reviews on them. all give warning they are scam.

I think the hashnest is good.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1947597.new#new

https://www.facebook.com/GenesisMining/videos/vb.622023254530515/1463664343699731/?type=2&theater¬if_t=video_reply¬if_id=1496542912284675

Just google genesis mining, there are tuns of negative reviews on them. all give warning they are scam.
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy

I just give some warning to those who are considering to buy contract with genesis mining, and investigate more. The complains about genesis mining not giving the correct payouts is on internet. Anyone can google and find it out. It doesn't matter if I present them here in the forum or not. It just makes others to check out eaziler if I do so. It is not me who try to damage their image. It is what genesis mining do to their customers damage their image.

I know your savage mouth is stuffed with shit because you came out from savage asshole.

You keep telling yourself that bullshit.

haha wolfo I didn't know you came out of a savage asshole, that's how you're able to write code that's fucking dope  Grin
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
Wish Genesis wasn't such a ripoff...it's not as easy to get your own miners and have them hosted but it's much more profitable.
I have problem i can't start mining:

sgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu2.ethermine.org:14444 --kernel ethash -u 0xMywallet -p x

it say:
"no server were found that could be used to get work from"
"most likely you have input the wrong URL ..."
"Pool: 0 URL: stratum+tcp://eu2.ethermine.org:14444 User: 0x....... Password: x"

It is very strange url wrong cause i use the same with claymore and working, i tried also to remove stratum+tcp:// but not working.
Thanks

i was same problem on ethermine but after i changed stratum protocol version (eth-proxy compatible instead default official stratum) it working

Newbie account posting FUD on a thread that's not even related to their cloud mining service... come on, you can't really be this lazy. Put some effort into your FUD!
[/quote]

What is FUD? I am collecting the links and screen shots of complaining on genesis mining. I need time to do it.
And why is it not related to their mining service? I bought their mining service. And at the end, they don't give me the correct payouts, and no responds to my complain. That is their mining service.
Be careful, genesis mining will steal your coins that you are supposed to get according to the contract with them.
I am the one who got stolen by genesis mining. My contract with genesis mining started more than 2 months ago, almost 3 months. I haven't received my payouts of the first month. I contacted them several times, and the answer I got every time is just they would fix the problem soon, be patient. And now they totally ignore my email.
I am not the only who get stolen. I found more people in this forum and in facebook have complained genesis mining does not give the correct payout to their customers. They don't do this to all customers, but randomly select some not to give them all coins they are supposed to get. That is a smart thing to do in their oipinion.
Just be careful of this genesis mining. You may be the one who get unlucky like me to be selected by genesis mining not to send you all coins you are supposed to have.
I have problem i can't start mining:

sgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu2.ethermine.org:14444 --kernel ethash -u 0xMywallet -p x

it say:
"no server were found that could be used to get work from"
"most likely you have input the wrong URL ..."
"Pool: 0 URL: stratum+tcp://eu2.ethermine.org:14444 User: 0x....... Password: x"

It is very strange url wrong cause i use the same with claymore and working, i tried also to remove stratum+tcp:// but not working.
Thanks
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Activity: 305
try
xI= 508 (ajust between 500 and 520 depending of your card)
worksize = 192 or even 256
worksize Yes changed
xI= 508 Where is this in the conf file?

Changing worksize the consumption rose about 200W: \
this is very bad
Referring to cgminer 5.5.4-gm
What settings can i use for eth and which calculations should i make last time i tried to use gave more than 50% WD error

The trick is to use "ethash-new" for newer drivers, and NOT to use worksize 64.
I'm using gatelessgate-0.1.3-pre6b-win64 now
I'm using this setting
{
  "algorithm": "ethash-new",
  "xintensity": "2048",
  "worksize": "128",
  "gpu-threads": "2",
  "load-balance": true,

"pools": [
    {
      "name":"MAIN",
      "user": "manotroll.manotroll",
      "pass": "x",
      "quota": "99;us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20555"
    },
    {
      "__comment": "Please keep this entry. Otherwise, I won't be able to continue open-source development. - zawawa",
      "name":"DEVFEE",
      "user": "0x91fa32e00b0f365d629fb625182a83fed61f0642.gatelessgate",
      "quota": "1;stratum+tcp://eu1.ethermine.org:14444"
    }
  ]
}

What would worksize 64?
Increase or decrease influence on what exactly?

I'm using the non-whql-win10-64bit-radeon-software-crimson-16.11.5-nov25.exe driver

This is my problem

With ethminer or claymore this does not happen

The HW errors are normal, as far as I can remember; something about the internals of SGMiner vs. Eth. But if you're getting less than 1HW/GPU/second, you're more than all right.
What would this WU be?
Is there any way to improve throughput to about 28mh / s per VGA or better?

I don't use Gateless Gate, but something looks... wrong about it - your hash should be WAY higher than that.

Which one do you use?

Official SGMiner-GM, pulled from git god knows when, though, with the kernel binary replaced.

So for me it's better to continue in this version myself
Activity: 190
try
xI= 508 (ajust between 500 and 520 depending of your card)
worksize = 192 or even 256
What settings can i use for eth and which calculations should i make last time i tried to use gave more than 50% WD error

I'm using this setting
{

{
    },
    {
      "__comment": "Please keep this entry. Otherwise, I won't be able to continue open-source development. - zawawa",
    }
  ]
}

What would worksize 64?

I'm using the non-whql-win10-64bit-radeon-software-crimson-16.11.5-nov25.exe driver

This is my problem

The HW errors are normal, as far as I can remember; something about the internals of SGMiner vs. Eth. But if you're getting less than 1HW/GPU/second, you're more than all right.
What would this WU be?

I don't use Gateless Gate, but something looks... wrong about it - your hash should be WAY higher than that.

Which one do you use?

I'm using this setting
{

{
    },
    {
    }
  ]
}

What would worksize 64?

This is my problem

What would this WU be?
Pages:
Jump to: