Pages:
Author

Topic: Germany League - 2nd Bundesliga Prediction Thread - page 4. (Read 15304 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
That was a poor performance from Hamburger SV. They lost against Osnabrück. Hamburg only scored one goal because of a penalty. But Osnabrück also defended very well. The defence was very concentrated. But Osnabrück have nothing more to lose. They have to play for win to reach at least place 16. This win will certainly give them more confidence. And Hamburg are now back down to earth. Not everything is better with a new coach.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1397
Cashback 15%
Surprise for the two top teams. Both teams were not able to score 3 points. Kiel managed a draw 2-2 with a penalty in injury time, while St. Pauli lost 3-1 at Schalke. The Schalke team played with much more commitment and passion than St. Pauli. St. Pauli had no ideas and the victory is well deserved for Schlake.

oha . those are good results from the two matches on friday . the other teams that are in 3rd and 4th place will be happy .
if hamburger sv wins against osnabrück on sunday then hamburger will be back in 2nd place ahead of holstein kiel .
normally hamburger sv should win the match against osnabrück . schalke 04 now has 29 points . i think the team is guaranteed not to be relegated .
 that was a really strong performance yesterday . 3 goals against the top team of st. pauli is amazing . i didn't expect that before .

legendary
Surprise for the two top teams. Both teams were not able to score 3 points. Kiel managed a draw 2-2 with a penalty in injury time, while St. Pauli lost 3-1 at Schalke. The Schalke team played with much more commitment and passion than St. Pauli. St. Pauli had no ideas and the victory is well deserved for Schlake.
legendary
tomorrow evening at 6:30 pm the match schalke 04 vs fc st. pauli starts in gelsenkirchen . again a match with more than 60.000 fans in a sold out stadium .
but who will win tomorrow ? schalke or pauli ? schalke 04 needs every point to avoid relegation to the 3. bundesliga.
so normally schalke has to get 3 points tomorrow. but...... st.pauli has the best defence in the 2.bundesliga .
will schalke manage to outwit this defence ? we'll know more tomorrow around 8:25 pm. let's see how the match ends.

Yes, and it is not just St Pauli who play tomorrow. Both top teams will play tomorrow. St Pauli against Schalke and Kiel against Hertha Berlin. Both top teams are playing away from home and a win is very important for all clubs. Schalke want to get out of the danger zone and Hertha Berlin would still have a small chance of playing for promotion with a win. St Pauli lost their last away game against Magdeburg surprisingly. If St. Pauli will not win this game either some people will get certainly nervous.
legendary
Cashback 15%

tomorrow evening at 6:30 pm the match schalke 04 vs fc st. pauli starts in gelsenkirchen . again a match with more than 60.000 fans in a sold out stadium .
but who will win tomorrow ? schalke or pauli ? schalke 04 needs every point to avoid relegation to the 3. bundesliga.
so normally schalke has to get 3 points tomorrow. but...... st.pauli has the best defence in the 2.bundesliga .
will schalke manage to outwit this defence ? we'll know more tomorrow around 8:25 pm. let's see how the match ends.
legendary
i hope that schalke 04 doesn't get relegated. it's a cool club although i'm not a schalke fan . but schalke has a great stadium, 5000 to 10k fans who accompany the team away from home. almost every home match sold out . such a team belongs in the first bundesliga like hamburg or hertha bsc berlin . but one day these 3 clubs will play in the first bundesliga again. whether it will be next year or 2026 remains to be seen though

It would be a real disaster if a club like Schalke would be relegated to the third division. They would then have much less money at their disposal. They would have to sell players (although some players would certainly change themselves), investors would cancel their contracts and the club would also have to lay off many employees. Relegation from Bundesliga 1 to Bundesliga 2 is economically feasible for many clubs. But relegation to hird division would be economically a disaster.
legendary
Cashback 15%
I do not think Schalke will be relegated either. But they are dangerously close. They are only 4 points away from place 16 and 17 (both have same points) and there is no sign of any improvement in their performance. They are good in one game and not in the next. That is the only consistency they have. If things continue like this, I can imagine another change of coach in Schalke.

i think that the coach doesn't suit schalke 04. does the guy even speak german ? i hope that schalke 04 doesn't get relegated. it's a cool club although i'm not a schalke fan . but schalke has a great stadium, 5000 to 10k fans who accompany the team away from home. almost every home match sold out . such a team belongs in the first bundesliga like hamburg or hertha bsc berlin . but one day these 3 clubs will play in the first bundesliga again. whether it will be next year or 2026 remains to be seen though

legendary
i don't think schalke will be relegated.
the team will win some important matches at home and get the points they need to avoid relegation to the 3rd bundesliga. i'm personally convinced of that.

I do not think Schalke will be relegated either. But they are dangerously close. They are only 4 points away from place 16 and 17 (both have same points) and there is no sign of any improvement in their performance. They are good in one game and not in the next. That is the only consistency they have. If things continue like this, I can imagine another change of coach in Schalke.
legendary
Cashback 15%
Schalke cannot get out of the danger zone. They win one game and losing the next. In the game against Magdeburg, I wondered if the players had even realised what is at stake. Magdeburg only needed one half-time to show what it means to fight against relegation. Schalke improved a little bit more in half-time 2, but they were not really dangerous. Not looking good for Schalke.

i watched the match live on tv. in the first half schalke 04 was as good as a club from the 4 league . not a single good chance to score. and the defence was a disaster .
in the second half schalke could have scored 3 or 4 goals with luck. but even the big chances to make it 1:3 or 2:3 schalke didn't capitalise.
you can't win important games like that. but never mind. i don't think schalke will be relegated.
the team will win some important matches at home and get the points they need to avoid relegation to the 3rd bundesliga. i'm personally convinced of that.
legendary
Schalke cannot get out of the danger zone. They win one game and losing the next. In the game against Magdeburg, I wondered if the players had even realised what is at stake. Magdeburg only needed one half-time to show what it means to fight against relegation. Schalke improved a little bit more in half-time 2, but they were not really dangerous. Not looking good for Schalke.
legendary
Kiel are playing at home and I see Kiel with slightly more advantage for a win.

unfortunately kiel lost the top match against st. pauli 3:4 yesterday evening. in the end it was really exciting again . both teams had some chances in the last 5 minutes .
but it stayed 3:4 for st. pauli . the pauleans now have 6 points ahead of kiel and until tomorrow 10 points ahead of hamburger sv .
so hamburg absolutely have to win tomorrow against elverberg to have a chance of finishing second or first .
we'll see tomorrow whether the new hsv coach steffen baumgart can give the team new confidence . in any case, the hamburger sv defence has to improve .
i hope steffen baumgart manages to give the team the necessary stability.

Great performance from both teams. Kiel made it exciting at the end and almost managed a draw. St. Pauli are now 10 points ahead of place 4.

The debut of the new coach at Hamburger SV was a success. The style of play has not changed so much yet, but some improvements have been seen. The good thing for Hamburg is that they won after a long time without conceding a goal. Elversberg was still a dangerous opponent and they have had a few chances.
legendary
Cashback 15%
Kiel are playing at home and I see Kiel with slightly more advantage for a win.

unfortunately kiel lost the top match against st. pauli 3:4 yesterday evening. in the end it was really exciting again . both teams had some chances in the last 5 minutes .
but it stayed 3:4 for st. pauli . the pauleans now have 6 points ahead of kiel and until tomorrow 10 points ahead of hamburger sv .
so hamburg absolutely have to win tomorrow against elverberg to have a chance of finishing second or first .
we'll see tomorrow whether the new hsv coach steffen baumgart can give the team new confidence . in any case, the hamburger sv defence has to improve .
i hope steffen baumgart manages to give the team the necessary stability.
legendary
Tonight is the top match between Holstein Kiel and St. Pauli. The two teams are separated by just three points and although the result tonigt have no influence on their position in the table, it will point the way forward for both teams. Both teams have the potential to be promoted. St Pauli have lost some of their momentum in recent games. They lost against Magdeburg and only managed a drew against Osnabrück. Kiel are playing at home and I see Kiel with slightly more advantage for a win.
legendary
Cashback 15%
tonight at 06:30pm it's finally time: the top match on friday . place 1 against place 2 . holstein kiel against st,pauli ! can st.paulit also win in kiel today ?
or will the 3 points stay in kiel ? unfortunately the match will not be shown live on free tv . only sky customers can watch the match live.
but tomorrow you can watch a match live: magdeburg vs schalke 04 . sport1 will show the match on free tv. also a very interesting match.
i hope that magdeburg will win the match tomorrow evening

tomorrow at 8:30 p.m live on free tv : magdeburg : schalke 04 on sport1
legendary
i'm really excited to see if he can breathe new life into this team . the defence has been a disaster this season .
the hamburger team has already conceded 33 !!! goals . that's insane . and the hamburger team is still in 3rd place .
if the new coach improves this defence in the next few games the hamburger sv can go straight up . because the hamburger team can score goals .

But the other clubs do not have so many goals less either. Kiel have conceded 28 goals. Hannover 30 goals conceded. Fürth 28 goals conceded. Only St Pauli have conceded far fewer goals, just 19, but that is not the big problem. The style of playfrom Walter was always forwards orientated. And a 3:2 was always better for him than a 1:0, but recently he has nott been able to make the defence more consistent. Walter has paved the way for Baumgart. If he manages to make the defence more consistent, then he will reap the rewards of Walter.
legendary
Cashback 15%

So this is what the new Hamburger SV coach looks like. Looks like more of an arrest than a joyful moment. But whatever. Hamburger SV will play against Elversberg at Sunday. Elversberg is not an easy opponent. Having been promoted from League 3 they are in the stable midfield and only 6 points away from Hamburger SV.
The style of play from the team will certainly not change much. Baumgart also likes attacking football. Just like his predecessor Tim Walter. But with Tim Walter the defence were too vulnerable. Lets see what changes he will make.

i have been watching 1 and 2.bundesliga for a very long time now. the man with the cap ( steffen baumgart ) is now the 42nd coach i have seen at hsv .
42 coaches !!!! i'm really excited to see if he can breathe new life into this team . the defence has been a disaster this season .
the hamburger team has already conceded 33 !!! goals . that's insane . and the hamburger team is still in 3rd place .
if the new coach improves this defence in the next few games the hamburger sv can go straight up . because the hamburger team can score goals .
legendary

So this is what the new Hamburger SV coach looks like. Looks like more of an arrest than a joyful moment. But whatever. Hamburger SV will play against Elversberg at Sunday. Elversberg is not an easy opponent. Having been promoted from League 3 they are in the stable midfield and only 6 points away from Hamburger SV.
The style of play from the team will certainly not change much. Baumgart also likes attacking football. Just like his predecessor Tim Walter. But with Tim Walter the defence were too vulnerable. Lets see what changes he will make.
legendary
and again there is a new coach at hamburger sv. steffen baumgart will coach the hamburger team from tomorrow . baumgart was previously coach at 1.fc köln and
left the club in december . baumgart has signed a contract until 2025. the trust in Merlin Polzin was not so great after all .
i wish steffen baumgart all the best and hope he leads the hamburg team back to the bundesliga in the next 2 years !
maybe the hsv will even make it this season  Wink

He is not yet a coach at Hamburger SV. Although the two sides are said to has been agreed, Baumgart has yet to sign the contract. In any case, this is the last chance for Jonas Boldt to stay at Hamburger SV. If the team does not manage to gain promotion this year, Boldt will definitely be sacked. He has been at Hamburger SV for five years and therefore has a large part of the responsibility that the Hamburger SV has already not been promoted yet.
legendary
Cashback 15%
and again there is a new coach at hamburger sv. steffen baumgart will coach the hamburger team from tomorrow . baumgart was previously coach at 1.fc köln and
left the club in december . baumgart has signed a contract until 2025. the trust in Merlin Polzin was not so great after all .
i wish steffen baumgart all the best and hope he leads the hamburg team back to the bundesliga in the next 2 years !
maybe the hsv will even make it this season  Wink

source: https://www.n-tv.de/sport/Steffen-Baumgart-wird-neuer-HSV-Trainer-article24747156.html    
legendary
Hannover 96 : Greuther Fürth 2:1
Hertha BSC Berlin : 1 FC Magdeburg 3:2

hannover took their chance today. hannover won 2:1 against greuther fürth today and reached 3rd place. hamburger sv is now back in 4th place but has one match less.
a few weeks ago it was thought that hannover would finish the season in midfield. but thanks to some good matches the team is back at the top.
but hertha bsc berlin should not be forgotten either. only 5 points behind hsv and hannover. there is still a lot possible this season

Hannover was one of the contenders for promotion tt the beginning of thisseason. It looked very well for htem at the start. But then they had a drop in their performance. During the winter break they refocussed on their goal and are now once again one of the teams fighting for promotion. They are just one point ahead of place 3 and if I look at the current performance from Hamburger SV they will soon move up to place 3.
Pages:
Jump to: