Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 11. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 02, 2018, 02:10:42 AM
You could either hodl or speculate with your amount on the short-term basis. It is always up to you. As for me, I prefer the active position - trading with what you have.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 01:35:08 AM
For a while, take a break from cryptocurrency first. Enjoy life with fun to forget the losses that have occurred. After that, you will start trading again after the mind is calm. Because currently emotions are not good enough to trade continuously while experiencing losses.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:29:20 AM
Your position is sandwiched between two choices that are difficult to release.
It's better that you hold both of them because even if you sell, you will lose your Bitcoin Capital.

Then find another job that can sustain your life for a day.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Hold all your coins because it will rise. It is always like that. If you sell now you'll get a lot of losses. And patience is worth it.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
this period is indeed very bad for Crypto, but don't worry, that's how crypto is, crypto always fluctuates drastically, but one day it will definitely recover again, and now the market has started to turn green again, so my advice is to HODL your coin
Activity: 149
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
I suggest you to have to invest in the ICOs. ICOs are the best way to make a big profit in the short term without investment and it's given us a freedom and the reliabilities for the long term.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
It would have been good if you had told us the circumstance in which you lost your btc. Perhaps that could be a lesson to several of us here and we would know how best to channel our advise to you. Notwithstanding, if i understand your point well, i would suggest that you hold those altcoins, because most of the altcoins i know have plummeted in price. So try to be patient to hold, so that you do not sell at loss.
If too much money is lost from the investment then transfer the coins on to another one to invest in.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
It would have been good if you had told us the circumstance in which you lost your btc. Perhaps that could be a lesson to several of us here and we would know how best to channel our advise to you. Notwithstanding, if i understand your point well, i would suggest that you hold those altcoins, because most of the altcoins i know have plummeted in price. So try to be patient to hold, so that you do not sell at loss.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I will advise you join bounty campaigns and Airdrops. And try to swing trade some of your tokens and avoid selling off to reduce the risk. When swing trading, do not sell all positions and never buy all positions too. this is tasky though.
Yeah, the cryptocurrency space is characterised by price volatility and you need to make a decision not to sell at a loss, because technically you're not at loss until you sell. I advise, you hodl on to the altcoin in your portfolio and exercise some patience till the market picks. I do hope that you will learn from your experience and only invest an amount you're willing to loose. Good luck my friend.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It takes more than 50%. You should continue to hold and hold. You should have a clear business strategy. If you lose more than 20% then you should cut losses and invest in other altcoin. Do not try to hold or wait for the price to rise, it will cost you time and make you regret
Activity: 56
Friends, don't be nervous, not only do you lose money, most of the people here are caught in this bear market, we are all losing money, so you have two choices, either continue to wait for hope, or left cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Well.. Everyone has lost money and notwithstanding,  we should attempt to be steadfast and be patience in order not to lose more.  If you think cutting your losses is okay for you then you should go ahead.  Holding however is the best approach to down market!
Activity: 490
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
I suggest you do not create a problem because it may not be. If you can find in yourself the ability to get away from these sad thoughts and continue to keep your coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Forget the past, I can only choose to forget now. Now the price is too low to hold. When the price comes back, it will be fine. It is good to do a bounty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Soon we will see how the price will go up. I would advise you just to wait. Do not sell so early
Activity: 70
give me your suggestion.
Its a very hard situation , in my opnion you need to trader and try to recover your money.
Activity: 140
maybe a lot of people were hit by this incident the red fashion market is not just you who feel here I also lost a lot of money and the best way is to be patient to hold it
Activity: 64
Don't even try to sell right now because you'll the bear's job and it will keep the market down. Hold it and you'll get your reward.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
HODL, I think this is a terrible time to sell BTC or other crypto, the best for now is HOLD because I think almost all altcoins, are currently experiencing falling prices. So just wait until the moment when all altcoins bounce back
Better to wait than sell now. I think you just have to hold your position and even buy again, while waiting for crypto recovery.

Everyone thinks this is the bottom of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, but I do not advise people to hold all the altcoin in stock, or take the time and rethink the projects you are investing in and Selling non-potential altcoin, these are projects that can not increase ATH prices
Activity: 103
The only thing you can do is to hold your BTC and about your alts try to review each if it has potential to recover then hold it If not then sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: