Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 13. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hold it and wait.
Activity: 140
We all have suffered big losses lately I guess, but it is only a therioticaly loss, until we cash out.
Activity: 24
You need to keep patience to stay in this world, If we lost our patience in bad times, we don't deserve to be happy in the good times and We cannot guarantee or predict when the coins will increase and be stable in the further days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
You should calm down first while thinking about the strategy that you will take in the future. when you are calm then you will be wiser in making decisions. when your mind is calm then you can deepen your knowledge so that you later in making decisions and developing strategies can be more appropriate. with good knowledge then you can develop an intelligent strategy and of course balanced risk management is right.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

I agrees with what the majority says, HODL. That is the only thing you need to do. We are still on bearish months and if you are a hodler you just need to be patient and keep holding your coins. Do you think if you sell them now it will solve the problem? No. If you are already have enough to hodl and don't want to invest more, go on a vacation for 2 months and check the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
So far, like everyone else, you should wait for the bull market and cover losses. And before that you can buy cheap top coins.
Activity: 531
give me your suggestion.

Well the only best thing for you to do is to hold your remaining altcoins and the half of your btc until its price rise up to prevent such loss.
Activity: 38
How did you half of your BTC? Is it accurate to say that it was because of a hack, or you need to mean the cost is down? In the event that the reason is the cost has declined, at that point it is no enormous news to stress over. The market is in a plunge now and it will without a doubt begin to shoot high soon.
Activity: 163
it would be better if you hold it back for a while until the market price stabilizes. if you sell everything then you will get a big loss. we must be able to manage our crypto assets well so that we can benefit and avoid losses.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
give me your suggestion.

You must do research and search for all information. of course knowledge will be very supportive so this is what you have to do, if you only listen to other people's comments and speculations you will be trapped and have no knowledge whatsoever.
Activity: 47
I'm holding my altcoins and btc away from fiat money.
Making little and short sells and re-buys only at obvious trends.
There's always ups and downs that allow you to grow depo if you don't panic every time some of it move.

If you're too nervous while shorts — just hodl: it will work for you much better (imho).
Activity: 42
I think you should wait for a poistive market situation.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I suggest you work on yourself check what went wrong and make corrections and improvement
Activity: 170
Until the market sentiment change to a bull market, there is not much we can do. Sure, there are some good opportunuties, ICOs in the space, but most things are not that profitable to do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
There are many answers to hold your altcoin, honestly I also agree with that answer, everyone wants profits when investing, just patiently waiting for the market to bounce back, maybe that's the only solution for now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
We must continue to hold, because if you sell it, you fix the loss, but I think that you do not need it!
Activity: 28
Maintain the coins you currently have. See crypto price movements at any time. If the price has risen from the price of the purchase price, although not too much, it would be better for you to sell it. Do not wait for high prices, look for the difference between the reasonable price of buying and selling so you do not lose.
Activity: 25
I do not know under what circumstances you lost them, but I think you need to analyze the situation and understand why it happened, where you made a mistake, do not be upset, it's an experience that will give you a new understanding of how best to act at another time. I think holding it and being patient is an act that will make you more fortunate if there is a chance to get a profit then. Do not give up on what you are doing,  It depends on the coins if you are holding
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
give me your suggestion.

You lost your money because of your investment such as ICO or trading or be hacked? If because of investment, you need to be research more careful, don't hear to the rumors. If because of hacker, you'd better save your private key on paper, usb, as more places as possible
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
If your are only interested in profit without considering the possibilities of losing your fund when you are investing,  then you will be badly hit when the reallty  of investing  shows up! What you  need to do is go back to your drawing table if you have one and reconsider your investment and re-appropriate  fund to better coin and wait patiently for your investment to grow and mature.
Pages:
Jump to: